Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari (32110 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by MoneyGreen(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Jwonder:
Buhari lost elections three times in the past, and never bordered to congratulate the winner. Jonathan is True Democrat.. I salute you SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na your PAPA be Buhari abii... If you like don't go and work, keep thinking Buhari will solve all your problem, eye go soon clear una.
shadafucup! Buhari has been winning election since '03, it has never been free and fair..

1 Like

Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Jwonder(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2015
MoneyGreen:
shadafucup! Buhari has been winning election since '03, it has never been free and fair..

Lmfao!!!!! Winning elections where! Hahaha!!!!!!! We all know it his alliance with the SW that helped him this time so what are you talking about?.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2015
IBB remember u coup him,u kno let em c d last face & speech of his mum.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Let this fuuktard shut up.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
dollarlander:

Omolewa I like this your name die. Hope you are actually beautiful.

It reminds me of my days in polytechnic, when one of our colleague said one lady is coming and will be living in the next room that one of us should take care of the babe that her name is Polina.in fact hearing the name Polina, guys said na me go do the job. Boys were determined to fix the girl up.

But when the girl came boys were passing her nobody could decode she was the Polina. When someone just tried to ask her who she was looking for and what was her name. She said she's polina, which polina unfortunately she was the polina boys were expecting mtcheeew!!! Atutupoyoyo.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm very funny story. Interesting!
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by dollarlander: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm very funny story. Interesting!

Omolewa you mentioned me. Thanks. How your side now? Will you like to be my friend? I want to be your friend. Do you know Shola falode. He sang the song in the 80s
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
dollarlander:

Omolewa you mentioned me. Thanks. How your side now? Will you like to be my friend? I want to be your friend. Do you know Shola falode. He sang the song in the 80s
ℓ̊ don't know him,tell M̶̲̅ε more about him.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by dollarlander: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
ℓ̊ don't know him,tell M̶̲̅ε more about him.

Shola falode was in the class of pastor Chris Okotie. He used to sing the class of songs pastor okotie used to sing in the 80s. Eg. will you be my friend, I want to be your friend, hello my friend hello my friend... I can't remember the song again.

But I laugh anytime I remember the kind of funny dance that goes with the song in those days and the kind of dance that goes on the dance floor these days.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
dollarlander:

But I laugh anytime I remember the kind of funny dance that goes with the song in those days and the kind of dance that goes on the dance floor these days.
Hmmmmmmmmmm....... That ΐ̲̅s all about civilization.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by dollarlander: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
Hmmmmmmmmmm....... That ΐ̲̅s all about civilization.

Yes o omolewa. I also like the name omolasho.
Eniyan o dara j'aso lo, eniyan l'aso iyi mi, ti mo fi n bora.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2015
dollarlander:

Yes o omolewa. I also like the name omolasho.
Eniyan o dara j'aso lo, eniyan l'aso iyi mi, ti mo fi n bora.
Hmmmmmm Omoniyi Omonide sugbon Iwalewa Omo eniyan. Ewa laisi Iwa ja si ofo
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by dollarlander: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
Hmmmmmm Omoniyi Omonide sugbon Iwalewa Omo eniyan. Ewa laisi Iwa ja si ofo

Kamu rafa ta Rafa, kamu ragba ta ragba, kamu ragba ta gbaaa gba aa, iwalewa omo eniyan.

That is, there's nothing you can do to replace good behaviour. Iwalewa.
Re: IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:02am On Apr 04, 2015
dollarlander:

Kamu rafa ta Rafa, kamu ragba ta ragba, kamu ragba ta gbaaa gba aa, iwalewa omo eniyan.

That is, there's nothing you can do to replace good behaviour. Iwalewa.
Hmmmmmmmm............. Beeni. So, ℓ̊ rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.