Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies (17602 Views)

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adamooye5(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
I stand to b corrected please because I'm a Muslim. But I followed everything from the bebegining on NL,Osibanjo in his own church was only prayed for publicly wen every body contesting for political offices were ask to come out generally.That was cool Nigeria is for all us.God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2015
abitex577:
Please let us all have the understanding that their prophecies maybe very true and correct, nevertheless men have stood in the gap to pray over the elections so that every such impending upheaval could be avert and God harken to their voices and had mercy on this great nation.

Please my brother, I will beseech you sir NOT to defend these attention-seeking men so that you will not partake in God's wrath upon their lives and ministries.

There is a dichotomy between PROPHECY AND PREDICTION.

PROPHECY is simply put as God's statement of future events and must be divinely inspired, that is, its revealation must be through the Holy Spirit.
It must be spoken exactly, without adding to nor subtracting from it, as the Holy Spirit leads.
If you are not sure of the source, the intending speaker must keep shut.
It is better to remain silent and sin not against God, that is, if you are unsure of the source of a revelation and than to speak it out and attract God's wrathful anger.

GOD'S PROPHECIES MUST MUST and MUST COME TO PASS.
All the prophecies concerning Jesus' birth, teachings, death, resurrection and ascension which are revealed in the Old Testament have all come to pass in New Testament.
It must be 100% fulfilled, not a partly fulfilment.

PREDICTION: First, God does not predict. It is a statement of what will happen in future but it is under likelihood, guess, probability and it is made because of certain present events. E.g. Football match prediction!

PREDICTION MAY/MAY NOT OCCUR but God's words can never be said like, "May be or probably, it will occur" God forbid this!

The Holy Bible is very clear on this issue of prophecies.

Apart from God's condemnation of false prophets in Ezekiel 13, something very vital or crucial is written in Deutoronomy Chapter 18 verse 22.
I quote from NKJV:

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; YOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM"

The above verse 22 is a response to verse 21 of the chapter. I quote verse 21 from KJV.

"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?"

I hope sir that you will not continue to defend these men whom our Lord God did not send to speak but they went ahead to speak their OWN MINDS under the pretence of the Holy Spirit.

Hallelujah to Jesus Christ!
Good morning sir!
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by jay44(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:
That bastard father mbaka!!!!!!

where r ur manners? undecided undecided undecided
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by emmyw(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:
The first thing God is gonna judge is the words, your statement is too rude for man of God like Mbaka, I respect Mbaka till death, confess your sin before God, is it because you are in a public forum? That doesn't mean you should be rude. Speak like a wise person, can you do the work Mbaka has done in your life? How many people have you helped?

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by bobcharly(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Tolany25:

Hahaha...GOLD-DIGGER
hmmm...not really sweetie...I yaf flenti moni to complement whatever her Dad will be bringing on board..
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by geebehn(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
One of them is Pastor Joshua Iginla, an Abuja-based prophet, who is also the General Overseer of Champion Royal Assembly

Jezz!! Which one is Champion Royal Assembly again. So many churches now (fake ones taking the larger percentage)
Sweet Jezz! Help your people o.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Funnystar(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Rev Father Mbaka too...
IdiAmin1:
TB Joshua has has been vindicated as the only true prophet in Naija. Come, where are those followers of apostle suleiman
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Saint256: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
First boyfriend ni, nor let general catch u oooo
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Moblord(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Relax
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ManUtdholic: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
WHERE ARE THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS who made their own false human-made prophecies concerning these 2015 elections?

They should be ashamed of themselves now for the false claim that their prophecies are from the Lord, God of Host.

"Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the FOOLISH PROPHETS, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing" Eze 13:3

O Israel (Nigeria), "thy prophets are foxes in the deserts;" "saying Peace and there was no peace;" Eze 13:4, 10

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and THEY have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Eze 13:6

God's wrath is upon any prophet who makes false prophecies but claims that they are from the Lord. Read Eze 13:1-23

Without fear of intimidation and criticisms, let us list out the Nigerian prophets, evangelists, teachers, pastors, and general overseers of some churches that made 2015 election prophecies but failed woefully.

The false Nigerian prophets, WHERE ARE THEY

Modified:
Please my brother/sister, I will beseech you sir/ma NOT to defend these attention-seeking men so that you will not partake in God's wrath upon their lives and ministries.

PROPHECY is simply put as God's statement of future events and must be divinely inspired, that is, its revealation must be through the Holy Spirit.

It must be spoken exactly, without adding to nor subtracting from it, as the Holy Spirit leads.

It is better to remain silent and sin not against God, that is, if you are unsure of the source of a revelation and than to speak it out and attract God's wrathful anger.

All the prophecies concerning Jesus' birth, teachings, death, resurrection and ascension which are revealed in the Old Testament have all come to pass in New Testament.

PREDICTION MAY/MAY NOT OCCUR but God's words can never be said like, "May be or probably, it will occur" God forbid this!

Apart from God's condemnation of false prophets in Ezekiel 13, something very vital or crucial is written in Deutoronomy Chapter 18 verse 22.
I quote from NKJV:

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; YOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM"

The above verse 22 is a response to verse 21 of the chapter. I quote verse 21 from KJV.

"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?"

I hope that you will not continue to defend these men whom our Lord God did not send to speak but they went ahead to speak their OWN MINDS under the pretence of the Holy Spirit concerning the 2015 elections.

Praised be to God, the Father; God, the Son (Jesus Christ) and God, the Holy Spirit.

Good morning!
Ignorance is worrying u
Tho I knw fake prophect are out there
That a prophecy is not fulfilled doesn't mean its not from God
Prophecy is a clue to the future if right steps are not taken it won't come to pass

4 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by cirmuell(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:
Whatever comes upon you out of this silly comment, I hope you know you brought it upon yourself.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Ignorance is worrying u
Prophecy is a clue to the future if right steps are not taken it won't come to pass

Please for the sake of yourself, if you cannot understand the simple words used in Deu 18:21-22, then there is a problem somewhere.

In summary of the two verses, God says categorically that if any prophecy spoken by a self-acclaimed prophet does not happen or come to pass, it shows that such prophecy is NOT from Him and He further said that we should not be afraid of them, the false prophets.

If you can't still understand, then I know the reason why increased number of all forms of deception, false prophets and all forms of worldliness have penetrated and established themselve at the centers of many churches and why all these anomalies are spreading like wild fire. (RICH PASTORS BUT POOR MEMBERS)

"They know truth but still they deny and reject it even openly"

I will leave you with this:

"A dog destined to be lost will not hear the hunter's whistle"
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Eljay24(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:

Becos you are on nl you think U can say watever you like abi" . ..hmm Ok"
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Eljay24(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Let me not dabble into this . .. *Whistling*
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ManUtdholic: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Please for the sake of yourself, if you cannot understand the simple words used in Deu 18:21-22, then there is a problem somewhere.

In summary of the two verses, God says categorically that if any prophecy spoken by a self-acclaimed prophet does not happen or come to pass, it shows that such prophecy is NOT from Him and He further said that we should not be afraid of them, the false prophets.

If you can't still understand, then I know the reason why increased number of all forms of deception, false prophets and all forms of worldliness have penetrated and established themselve at the centers of many churches and why all these anomalies are spreading like wild fire. (RICH PASTORS BUT POOR MEMBERS)

"They know truth but still they deny and reject it even openly"

I will leave you with this:

"A dog destined to be lost will not hear the hunter's whistle"
Let me ask u
Mbaka prophecize DAT GMB will win he won
The same mbaka once prophecize fmr gov of Enugu chimaroke nnamani will lose he won
Pls is mbaka fake den
But real nw

Or what
Not all prophecy do come to pass neither does it means d pastor, rev or whomsoever is fake
Stop turning d word of God to please ur view
Its scared and cant be understand peripherally

U can it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnt count ur chickens yet.... Dev not handed over, d result can b contested. Dnt carried away.... Dnt jubilate too soon.... Dev not handed over... Alot can happen o.. After all dey always say d nite is long.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by brotherly: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
On contrary to many of the false prophets, Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo, former president of Students Union UNILAG, Quondan Professor of Biblical Exegesis at Kingdom Bible College and Seminary, a Publisher/Editor, specifically prophesied that God has already taken away the power from Jonathan and given it to Buhari and this has been perfected in the Spirit realm a long ago.

He further said categorically that election day is just mere formality that Jonathan already knows through a dream from God that he will lose this election and that Buhari already knows that he will surely win this election through the dream from God.

He made the above and many more revelations on the New Year Day, 2015

VIEW HIS PROFILE HERE: http://moshoodfayemiwo..com/

READ THE FULL PROPHECIES HERE:
http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/010415.html

He also prophesied that Fayemi will win Ekiti. So where do you place him? a PRO-APC prophet?
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2015
brotherly:

He also prophesied that Fayemi will win Ekiti. So where do you place him? a PRO-APC prophet?

Give a source link
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by chrischuks2(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Codyt:

please we all should mind our choice of words, They are anointed.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Let me ask u
Mbaka prophecize DAT GMB will win he won
The same mbaka once prophecize fmr gov of Enugu chimaroke nnamani will lose he won
Pls is mbaka fake den
But real nw

Or what
Not all prophecy do come to pass neither does it means d pastor, rev or whomsoever is fake
Stop turning d word of God to please ur view
Its scared and cant be understand peripherally

U can it or leave it

My brother, the topic is not to concentrate on the meaning of Biblical prophecy. If it is, I would have explained better for you to understand.

You said that I should stop turning the word of God but you have not quoted any verse from the Bible to support your opinion.

Please, note this very importantly that the fact that a pastor or a reverend father says someone will win an election does not mean that he has prophesied. That was I attempted to differentiate between prophecy (God's words or mind) and prediction (mere human opinion or guess).

If I, as a pastor or a reverend father, say this even on the altar: "I believe very strongly that Jonathan will not be re-elected because he has not done enough for the people in terms of security, corruption, food and others"

OR

"I think Jonathan is not good enough and I want you, my members, not to vote him and besides, I am sure with confidence he will not win"

My brother, the two illustrations above are PREDICTIONS and not PROPHECIES. The speaker does not attribute any of the statements to God Almighty but is just an expression of opinion or view and which MAY or MAY NOT OCCUR.

However, once a speaker says that "God told me to tell you that ......", such speaker is being used as a channel or a vessel by God to pass His words or message to you.

Such words are not from the speaker but from God and these words cannot go out and come back to God unfulfilled.
Our God is the One that does what He says He will do.

Take a look at the following:
A prophet is saying this:
"Thus says the Lord, I will replace Jonathan with Buhari. Tell this to the people that I have taken away power from the Pharaoh of this nation, says the Lord, God of Host"

Here, the above instance is called PROPHECY with direct speech; where "I" stands for God and you mostly hear this in a church gathering where everybody will be listening or writing it down for reference.

Now, if the prophet wants to inform all Nigerians what God has told him, he will use indirect reported speech like:

"The Lord God Almighty told me, showed me or revealed unto me me that He will replace Jonathan with Buhari and that he has taken away power from the Pharaoh of this nation"

Now that you have a better understanding of the dichotomy between PROPHECY and PREDICTION, you must also note that predictions and prophecies can come out from the mouth of a pastor; it is left to you to differentiate between them.

One of the problems among many christians is that whatever statement, good or bad, spoken out by their pastors are automatically from God. God forbid!
It is not a crime for a pastor to joke moderately or express his opinions politely.

As per Rev. Mbaka, did he say that "God told me" that Jonathan will lose or the governor will lose?
If He did or did not, I leave that to you to decide based on your better understanding of prophecy and prediction and the fact that you must have watched the video.

NOTE: Someone with a spirit of divination (not Holy Spirit) may have been telling you your future events and they have been occuring but a day will come when God will decide to ridicule him and a result what he forsees will not occur just like these pastors making false election prophecies.
READ: (ACT 16: 16-18).
God bless you sir

MODIFIED:
https://www.nairaland.com/2228987/fr-mbaka-been-vindicated

After reading the words of Rev. Mbaka carefully, I can answer you that He spoke like the way a political activist speaks, that is, if I am correct. This is because all the words he spoke then were not attributed to God's words or Holy Spirit but rather he expressed his viewpoints. Perhaps, one of the reasons why many criticized him then, apart from political party affliation differences, could be the fact he shouldn't have said all that on the altar as a Rev. Father but rather may be, his response to journalists as a concerned citizen of the nation.

Factually and in summary, Rev. Mbaka did not prophesy but rather he expressed his own opinion and predicted.

Not all the words that pastors speak are from God; some opinion, some advice, some warnings, and some God's words indeed.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by adeniyitheprof(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzBreezy:
Dnt count ur chickens yet.... Dev not handed over, d result can b contested. Dnt carried away.... Dnt jubilate too soon.... Dev not handed over... Alot can happen o.. After all dey always say d nite is long.

What is the meaning of "Dev"?

The issue is that a party has been declared a winner of the election (which is a direct opposite with what many prophets prophesied) and whatever happens later is another scene entirely.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ifymagik(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
fake juju "apostle" suleiman
Why do u want to die like a Chicken. The anointing on Apostle Suleman is Hyper corosive. Who has Bewitched you?
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by haffaze777(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
IdiAmin1:
TB Joshua has has been vindicated as the only true prophet in Naija. Come, where are those followers of apostle suleiman

even when he lied dat election won't hold in 3-4 state? common u can do better Dan dis?

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by macjireh: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=32pt] What Apostle Suleiman actually Prophesied and d stages involved in its fulfilment
[/size]

Many have said he prophesied falsely but dats not true,he actually advised prayers at some points wch makes his prophesies not definite but subject to change and here they are;

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie
for president.(TRUE)

46. Presidential election inconclusive, yet
Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!
(NOTICE HE SAID PRAY WCH MUST HAVE AVERTED D SITUATION)

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was
better Goodluck goes now to his village
quietly.(JONATHAN HAS ACCEPTED THIS)

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The
man who truly won will not govern or rule.
(OK LETS WAIT TILL MAY 29TH)

45. Let’s pray against military intervention
and interim government.
(WE CAN PRAY AND AVERT THIS)

LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED, HIS PROPHESIES ARE IN PROCESS AND SUBJECT TO JONATHANS AND PDP's DECISIONS

https://www.nairaland.com/2077702/apostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by rusher14: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
ukpaku:
Guru maharaji,that man need change for life.
grin grin
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by rusher14: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
ifymagik:
Why do u want to die like a Chicken. The anointing on Apostle Suleman is Hyper corosive. Who has Bewitched you?
Oh hush! Why do you guys think there's a God who quickly kills those who may see His 'anointed' to be the fraud they truly are?
Is that truly the kind of God you would like to worship?

1 Like

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by jamace(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
This thread should come up after May 29, 2015. Anything can still happen before then.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by nga2020: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now we know they are all frauds. Becus Nigerians easily forget, these same so called pastors that gave false proprecies wud still come out wit their lies to give other fake proprecies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by 9jaStar: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2016
It's 2016. Time for another round of predictions from pastors
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by DelGardo: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Fake ass pastors deceiving the spiritually dumb, deaf and blind.

The only religious person who showed true manifestation of the spirit was Fr Mbaka, despite negative reception by his people.
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ScienceWatch: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
adeniyitheprof:
WHERE ARE THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS who made their own false human-made prophecies concerning these 2015 elections?

They should be ashamed of themselves now for the false claim that their prophecies are from the Lord, God of Host.

"Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the FOOLISH PROPHETS, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing" Eze 13:3

O Israel (Nigeria), "thy prophets are foxes in the deserts;" "saying Peace and there was no peace;" Eze 13:4, 10

They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and THEY have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Eze 13:6

God's wrath is upon any prophet who makes false prophecies but claims that they are from the Lord. Read Eze 13:1-23

Without fear of intimidation and criticisms, let us list out the Nigerian prophets, evangelists, teachers, pastors, and general overseers of some churches that made 2015 election prophecies but failed woefully.

The false Nigerian prophets, WHERE ARE THEY

Modified:
Please my brother/sister, I will beseech you sir/ma NOT to defend these attention-seeking men so that you will not partake in God's wrath upon their lives and ministries.

I quote from NKJV:

I hope that you will not continue to defend these men whom our Lord God did not send to speak but they went ahead to speak their OWN MINDS under the pretence of the Holy Spirit concerning the 2015 elections.

Praised be to God, the Father; God, the Son (Jesus Christ) and God, the Holy Spirit.

Good morning!
Re: List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies by ScienceWatch: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
ManUtdholic:

Ignorance is worrying u
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Sack Adeosun" - Workers Protest At Finance Ministry / PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt / Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.