Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (74312 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lyntiffany(f): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
49cents:

One beautiful thing about the igbos is that they aren't waiting for government to deliver them, they get things fixed for themselves

if the igbos were so useless why did the Nigerians fight so hard to keep them in Nigeria? honestly it baffles me!!!!!!!

Going back to recent history

Check out the 1993 elections , igbos voted en masse for abiola even though an ugbo man was the running mate of the NRC candidate, Tofa

what is sad is that Abiola was denied his mandate by a Northerner, IBB, incarcerated by another northerner, Abacha (and Buhari served under abacha)

when Abacha died on his way to self-succession, they , the Northerners assasinated MKO

i didnt want to re open this wound to bring bad blood but to educate u on some very recent political history

Igbos generally abhor injustice, we simply felt power should rotate round the regions fairly

the north had it for 20 years at stretch from 1979 to 1999, not counting the preceding years

anyways its all in the past

what is paramount is we get a better economy and prosperity for Nigerians

just wanted to put things in perspective so that u cease to misjudge the Igbo Nation sentimentaly
Tell that daft Yoruba boy what they have forgotten so soon.Always IBO this IBO that, din't they vote for their brother osibanjo? Nonsense from a nut head.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lyntiffany(f): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
rozayx5:
shocked cool cool
sai GEJ
congrats Buhari. hope u prove us wrong
rozay you know my AK people are not Happy with the outcome of things.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Forwetinnah: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2015
propet:
BUHARI'S ELECTORAL PROMISES.
1/. I will make one naira equal to a dollar.
2/. I will create 720,000 jobs in each state
3/. I will pay the elderly and unemployed youths monthly allowance
4/. I will fix Power.
5/ i will build refineries and stop importation of fuel.
6/ i will feed all school pupils daily.
7/. I will fight corruption
8/. I and my cabinet members will declare our assets publicly.

You forgot the slashing of lawmakers salaries by 60%..according to them, our democracy is too expensive. Let's see how he does that with his party ilks in the majority
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. Our resilience paid off in the end.

You guys were simply awesome. smiley
Congrats sir
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:

The evil people will be prosecuted!!
sure
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ndidibabe(f): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
handelex:
I kind of feel for him now.. chai
Why feel for him. He ruled this Country for 6 years. God has blessed him beyond his Imagination. He is so rich that his generation will never suffer in this present world !!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ABAKA72(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Typical of the moronic fuuktards that populate the nation. They don't use their brains, their brains are empty, so they keep on calling on some God to save them.

Cretin!
keep quiet Dumbkuff.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by frankyychiji(f): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Yaaa, so sad. But it won't last. A house biult on lies crumble with a lill wind of truth.

Your moniker reminds me of Franky patanjeli's in The Godfather. Hhehehehe.
You mean Frankyy lips? Frankyy goes to Hollywood grin
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

You just described a fuuktard and called it a strong man.

There is a difference between being non-violent and being an idiot. Never synonymise such again.

You sound pained but sorry! GEJ is the hero here. I bet it if your generation will ever taste that seat of power!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by kawkab: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2015
It takes inner strenght and alot of courage to do wht GEJ did. Moreover he will be remembered through out the history and annals of Nigeria and Africa.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Shinninglight: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Godbless u sir. U re a real democrate. A gentleman 2 d core. History wil neva 4get u. Wishin u all d best in ur endeavours.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2015
49cents:

One beautiful thing about the igbos is that they aren't waiting for government to deliver them, they get things fixed for themselves

if the igbos were so useless why did the Nigerians fight so hard to keep them in Nigeria? honestly it baffles me!!!!!!!

Going back to recent history

Check out the 1993 elections , igbos voted en masse for abiola even though an ugbo man was the running mate of the NRC candidate, Tofa

what is sad is that Abiola was denied his mandate by a Northerner, IBB, incarcerated by another northerner, Abacha (and Buhari served under abacha)

when Abacha died on his way to self-succession, they , the Northerners assasinated MKO

i didnt want to re open this wound to bring bad blood but to educate u on some very recent political history

Igbos generally abhor injustice, we simply felt power should rotate round the regions fairly

the north had it for 20 years at stretch from 1979 to 1999, not counting the preceding years

anyways its all in the past

what is paramount is we get a better economy and prosperity for Nigerians

just wanted to put things in perspective so that u cease to misjudge the Igbo Nation sentimentaly

Well said! I had an argument with a yoruba colleague in the office this money and she said the biggest loosers in this race are the Igbos, I quickly rebuffed her assertions and I may her understand that Igbos are true Democrats. They fought for the course they believed in and they have nothing to loose.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Moheat:

You sound pained but sorry! GEJ is the hero here. I bet it if your generation will ever taste that seat of power!

So who told you I want to be in seat of power and what happens if I am not in seat of power, fuuktard?

Another of the Patience is an achiever fuuktard like Blackteeth? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
ABAKA72:
keep quiet Dumbkuff.

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by walexy14(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

If history is kind to him, then Nigerians are pure fuuktards.

This man almost destroyed Nigeria with his complete incompetence, weakness and cluelessness.

We are broke, have a lot of people dead, BK is emboldened to think they can gain & run a region of Nigeria, ND militants are stupendously rich & well-equipped and many looters (goats) are living large with impunity.
Bros, no matter what will still have to commend him for conceding and accepting defeat in good faith, only few leader today can do that n History will not forget this either
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
walexy14:

Bros, no matter what will still have to commend him for conceding and accepting defeat in good faith, only few leader today can do that n History will not forget this either

I commended him. That was why I said it was his only positive legacy.

I just would not praise him or say he is a good/honourable man because of that.

He did it out of weakness, not honour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by baralatie(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gej the best President ever!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by mondbabe: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
kudos to Jonathan. Peace is all we need sai baba sai buhari
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Fellonigerians: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/statement-by-president-jonathan-on.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FOqshX+%28Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog%29

Kudos to GEJ for being a true statesman...
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by nortcentrallord(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
frankyychiji:

grin grin. He was such a comic figure. One of my best actors in the movie itself.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by nortcentrallord(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=frankyychiji post=32235471]You mean Frankyy lips? Frankyy goes to Hollywood grin[/quot

Hehehehe, Franky lips was in 'The Last Don' that's the guy that Lia vazzi got the name of Billy D'angelo off his lips as the family traitor.

Patanjeli was in 'The God father'. You remember the old Don that had issues with the Rosato brothers? Who almost broke the "code of silence" because he felt Don Micheal betrayed him? grin cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by nortcentrallord(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
frankyychiji:

Hehehehe, Franky lips was in 'The Last Don' that's the guy that Lia vazzi got the name of Billy D'angelo off his lips as the family traitor.

Patanjeli was in 'The God father'. You remember the old Don that had issues with the Rosato brothers? Who almost broke the "code of silence" because he felt Don Micheal betrayed him? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Illiterates are foul hardy because they have no values nor respect for anything. Not even life.

This show's clearly the difference between two geo-political and individual divide hence in any comparison between 2011 and 2015 post election conduct, we know where the problem of this forced marriage called a country is coming from.

Coming from SW not doubt.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

So who told you I want to be in seat of power and what happens if I am not in seat of power, fuuktard?

Another of the Patience is an achiever fuuktard like Blackteeth? grin grin grin grin grin

Did you get this cretinous of a word you are using? Young man I don't have your time. Your moniker says it all. You bigot.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by frankyychiji(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hmmm... grin
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by MrSocrate(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
okorune:

The people who shun d path of violence, in any form, truly deserves commending but not those of u who would wish for it just as ur comment revealed.
.. hypocr.ite like you
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by walexy14(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

I commended him. That was why I said it was his only positive legacy.

I just would not praise him or say he is a good/honourable man because of that.

He did it out of weakness, not honour.

Hmmmmmm. "Out of weakness, not honour" Guy, u get bad mouth o. am already giving that a taught already
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Dreams! Dreams! Dreams!
I hope the four years won't be spent on holidays. grin grin grin

Anger is POISNOUS!
You are poisoning your soul!

If you commit suicide, dont blame Buhari, dont blame Yorubas ...... but blame your inability to face reality! grin

Lastpage!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Moheat:

Well said! I had an argument with a yoruba colleague in the office this money and she said the biggest loosers in this race are the Igbos, I quickly rebuffed her assertions and I may her understand that Igbos are true Democrats. They fought for the course they believed in and they have nothing to loose.

Chai, Igbo man and MONEY!
That early "morning"...... you have already 'tuned' to money...and nothing else!

BTW: I dont consider as "intelligent", people who make assertions.... after the FACT!
You gambled.... you LOST! Simple!!

When l hear our Igbo brothers all turn to "revisionist" over night, l just laugh!
Stop this "self adulation" because it makes you not to reflect deeply..... on your mistakes, which you keep repeating in every Political dispensation.... with the same "FUTILE RESULTS"!

When Yorubas produce the next President, which is very Certain, then you will know who are the "lap-dogs" and who are the "Dogs"! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by rozayx5(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
rozay you know my AK people are not Happy with the outcome of things.

sure, but we have no option cool
GEJ spent too much effort trying to please the north undecided
should have developed the SW and SE instead, which would have made it easier for him

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Moheat(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

Chai, Igbo man and MONEY!
That early "morning"...... you have already 'tuned' to money...and nothing else!

BTW: I dont consider as "intelligent", people who make assertions.... after the FACT!
You gambled.... you LOST! Simple!!

When l hear our Igbo brothers all turn to "revisionist" over night, l just laugh!
Stop this "self adulation" because it makes you not to reflect deeply..... on your mistakes, which you keep repeating in every Political dispensation.... with the same "FUTILE RESULTS"!

When Yorubas produce the next President, which is very Certain, then you will know who are the "lap-dogs" and who are the "Dogs"! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Oh! That's a typo. But seriously that's the beauty of democracy. Every region cannot all vote Buhari, they voted for GEJ and they have reasons for voting him.
And as for SW producing the next president, lets wait and see. No insults please. Try to respect people's opinion.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lyntiffany(f): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
rozayx5:

sure, but we have no option cool
GEJ spent too much effort trying to please the north undecided
should have developed the SW and SE instead, which would have made it easier for him
The only problem I have with him is the dredging of Ibaka sea port and Onitsha sea port which he should have made sure it comes to establishment so we can have our own goods come directly into our zone and not the long processes we witness in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.