Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (74247 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
SammyHoe:

Who gave you the permission to qualify jona with the name MANDELA
To be candid with you, Jona has no choice than to surrender for the following reasons:

1. There are international observers everywhere and any nonsense will get him Gbagboed into International prison because they have declared the election as FREE AND FAIR.

2. The earlier he agrees with Buhari, the better for him because no matter what he does, BUHARI is ready to suck him dry of the national wealth he has amassed for himself over the years.

3. With JEGA's intellectually calm and astute response to Mr Odubebe's be be be, the whole world has already judged the man as a very shrewd man, so I don't see any court case or rejection of the election result standing at all. Surely, Jega will defend himself and win in all cases. Also, everyone knows that Jona would have made many advances to Jega in attempts to bribe him; surely JEGA will reveal those advances in court and the story would be 'no story at all.'

4. Jona had to act this way(you all know he is a Bollywood actor) just to buy the apathy of many gullible Nigerians (especially the 'prophet says' and the 'Jona is a gentleman' type). Hr hasn't done anything well for the past six years, so by gently walking away, he wants to use that to gain last-minute popularity. Well, good luck to him but I ain't buying that idea undecided

Your head dey there jare!

Not all this "cretinous fuctards" (borrow from Sagamite!) who just talk and behave like Sheeple!

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by caprini1: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Am not carried away yet....Good one GEJ,congrats to GMB,but am seriously still praying for Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

o dun werey..hahaha... oya die.. wait make JK win lagos first.. u go see wetin I go do u..

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Who is winning what? Your Otuoke failures?
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by 49cents(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

Dont blame GEJ alone for that, the Igbis took a gamble, they knew what they were getting .... and may get, if he wins.
They just miscalculated..... as ALWAYS!

I did a lot of analysis on this over some time. Na so so insult dem dey insult me! grin

When #Baba finishes 8yrs, Yoloba will do their own 8yrs then we will consider the minorities like Edo, Benue, Kogo, e.t.c.
That means Igbos can forget the Presidency for another 24years! grin grin grin

"A wise fly no dey follow dead-body enter grave".

Lastpage!

One beautiful thing about the igbos is that they aren't waiting for government to deliver them, they get things fixed for themselves

if the igbos were so useless why did the Nigerians fight so hard to keep them in Nigeria? honestly it baffles me!!!!!!!

Going back to recent history

Check out the 1993 elections , igbos voted en masse for abiola even though an ugbo man was the running mate of the NRC candidate, Tofa

what is sad is that Abiola was denied his mandate by a Northerner, IBB, incarcerated by another northerner, Abacha (and Buhari served under abacha)

when Abacha died on his way to self-succession, they , the Northerners assasinated MKO

i didnt want to re open this wound to bring bad blood but to educate u on some very recent political history

Igbos generally abhor injustice, we simply felt power should rotate round the regions fairly

the north had it for 20 years at stretch from 1979 to 1999, not counting the preceding years

anyways its all in the past

what is paramount is we get a better economy and prosperity for Nigerians

just wanted to put things in perspective so that u cease to misjudge the Igbo Nation sentimentaly

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Ewuro4: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
castleofmercy:
I wonder why everybody keeps on thanking GEJ for accepting defeat. Were they expecting him not to accept? He lost and he has to vacate the seat as simple as Abc. Nigeria is no man's property.

You dey mind them?? undecided

Nigerians are Nigeria's number one Problem aswear.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by VellyG(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
castleofmercy:
I wonder why everybody keeps on thanking GEJ for accepting defeat. Were they expecting him not to accept? He lost and he has to vacate the seat as simple as Abc. Nigeria is no man's property.
You think there would have been peace if APC lost? pls Give the man some credit for accepting defeat.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by larryChockode: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
he said it just before the election commenced that "he is not DESPERATE". Thats why he gave us a free, fair and credible election. Thumbs up to you GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by bendo: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2015
dats y; pple like u dnt make headways n life. cos u dnt appreciate good tns

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by dasean1(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2015
the man later surrender ni sha
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by aleniboro(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

i did not abuse him, l just stated "historical facts".

But then, you are an illiterate otherwise you would know the "grammatical CONTEXT" of that statement of mine!

Anyway, what do l expect from Street hawkers posting from some classless techno phone with 10MB free internet!

I know you speak out of "pain" sha but it is not my problem.
I gave you guys enough warning that you are just pushing GEJ to enter "One Chance" Bus! grin grin

Go and soak it up or hug a transformer!
That illiterate, cattle rearer from Daura, that person u guys called a fanatic and all sorts of unprintable names, IS YOUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF!
Jonathan should go and be catching fish in the Creek.

Is that Clear enough? tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Gbam!!! Answer not a fool according to his folly, otherwise he will think he has arrived!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2015
handelex:
I kind of feel for him now.. chai
I have always been Pro Buhari but the moment the results started getting announced and Buhari was leading, I started to feel sad for Jonathan. I swear If not for the wicked people who he surrounded himself with including his wife, Jonathan would have been the best President Nigeria ever had. Right now I'm just praying Buhari makes space for him in this new govt to compensate his honour.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

Who is winning what? Your Otuoke failures?
So jimi na otuoke again.. ode omo.. fyi, presidos no dey giv me food chop... if I was to b d president dea is only one thing I wud do... kick out ISLAM...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Tiffarah(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2015
It hurts me so much that Jonathan didn't get to rule 8 years like past leaders. It is quite unfortunate he fell out of favour... I feel bad for him. But then again even though I wasn't in support of Buhari and APC in general, I hope he makes a difference, I pray his case shouldn't be like that of Yar'adua... He cannot do this alone. Change is a collective effort. The governors have to contribute to this change, senators of various constituencies have to contribute if we want change; Its not enough to chant change. Am eager to see this change. Please disappoint me. Goodluck to the President elect!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Bifwoli: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria just voted for a big mistake.

GMB is a loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by LadyPM: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2015
What shall we say unto the Lord. All we have to say is THANK U LORD!!!! ITS the Lord' s doing and its marvellous in our eyes. I now feel for Pgej. He is not a bad man but he sorrounded himself with selfish , corrupt liars & sycophants. Pple like Dezianni, Stella Oduah, Ruben Abati, Doyin Okupe, Ngo, Omokri, Ffk, Basket mouth fayose. Oritsejafor, and ofcourse his wife did more harm than good. In actual fact Mama Piss nailed the bad luck. Oh what manner of a first lady! Thank God we are going to behold a beautiful sight- Sai Aisha!!!! U too much. Not our grammartical shipopotamus. So crude! so loud! So unbecoming of a president' s wife. Too bad good luck. May God be with u but when u die and come back to this world, do t do come or do business with Patience. She is a bad market.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by enoqueen: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2015
cry cry crytoo late.

though touching.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Alademoses(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan Goodluck ebele remains d most honorable President to ever practice true democracy, Nigeria will always remain greatful for dis act

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by shigoslim(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

He did not destroy the country because he did not have the liver, not because he is honourable.

He has no honour, he only supports and protect goats.

If he was honourable, he would not have supported, promoted, rewarded, awarded and protected looters throughout his presidency while millions still live insalubriously and without dignity in Nigeria.

This is a useless man.

either you are kid or Suffering from brain turmoil. Wake up boy u no nothing how politics is been play in Nigeria idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

Saga, he had the option- a very good option to refuse the results of the elections. Let us commend him for that

He is weak, corrupt and wicked but he had the the option of destroying the country but I respect him for his decision to accept defeat

Everyman has a "survival instinct" in him.

We weigh our actions on the basis of "SWOT-analysis" and make a decision.

[size=18pt]Jonathan KNOWS that fighting-on will just multiply his calamity.[/size]
He is daft but still very smart in a "wolfish" way.
He knows that if he bows out QUICKLY and WITHOUT FUSS, he "may" just be given a "soft-landing" since this is Nigeria so he can do a "plea-bargain".
Coupled with the fact that the man no get balls from time.

Now, let him go and beg all the people he has insulted, when he was Power-drunk.
He should also return all the DEBT he got us into, within the last SIX Weeks!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2015
shigoslim:

either you are kid or Suffering from brain turmoil. Wake up boy u no nothing how politics is been play in Nigeria idiot.

So the way it is played in Nigeria makes it acceptable?

With people like you, no wonder Nigeria is a cesspit.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by farem: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Ha

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

So jimi na otuoke again.. ode omo.. fyi, presidos no dey giv me food chop... if I was to b d president dea is only one thing I wud do... kick out ISLAM...

You can't even recognise what a question is?

You will kick out Islam how, fuuktard?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by xammyx(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE ASO ROCK

WE DON'T NEED YOUR EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE CHANCES OF AN IGBO/IJAW PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCY.

SAY HI TO mama piss and frog eyed oil minister.

General Buhari will build a self contained for you at kirikiri soon
Bunch of looters

[/size]
Relax....be mature for now.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by datopaper(m): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2015
President Jonathon, thank you
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

You can't even recognise what a question is?

You will kick out Islam how, fuuktard?
E b like say u and irunobo b couples abi? No worry let jimi agbaje win first... wo.. wa ri nkan wo... Satamite..lol
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2015
This is not happening shocked

Somebody shout April fool plz
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by shigoslim(m): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

So the way it is played in Nigeria makes it acceptable?

With people like you, no wonder Nigeria is a cesspit.

it will soon clear for your eyes GOD will spear us. Enjoy the victory for now ....... Hopefully we meet another time moderfucker ... Coconut head
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2015
shigoslim:

it will soon clear for your eyes GOD will spear us. Enjoy the victory for now ....... Hopefully we meet another time moderfucker ... Coconut head
hahaha..coconut or melon head...
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by BiafraBiafra(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2015
[b]
Mr G.E. Jonathan, why did you give up so easily?
The whole world witnessed the widespread rigging by APC, especially in the North, where young children were voting.

I, for one, will never accept this Islamist mass murderer to become the president.

He will not keep his promises.
He will not defeat BH; he sympathises with them.
He will redouble the exploitation of the Niger Delta of Biafra, on which the Nigerian government and economy exclusively.
He may be outwardly uncorrupt, but during his last time in power (need I remind you that it was a military dictatorship after an illegal coup?), he ruined the economy with ignorant policies such as price-fixing.

I wish the peace and prosperity first and foremost for my country Biafra, and also its neighbor on two sides, Nigeria. But Buhari will only increase the enmity between the two peoples.

May God protect Biafra from Buhari, and hasten the liberation of the fraternal peoples of Biafra: Igbos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, and others that call Biafra home from the tyrannical rule of Nigeria. May the people of West Africa all live in peace with one another in equal footing, instead of one group exploiting another.
[/b]
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2015
shigoslim:

Typical of the moronic fuuktards that populate the nation. They don't use their brains, their brains are empty, so they keep on calling on some God to save them.

Cretin!
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
crixtex:

E b like say u and irunobo b couples abi? No worry let jimi agbaje win first... wo.. wa ri nkan wo... Satamite..lol

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So it is Jimi Agbaje you moronically labelled JK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.