Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity (6570 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by bidexmat(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2015
I congratulate the president- elect. Notwistandin, my fear still looms nd until proven otherwise, this is not the real "change" I may have clamoured for. I hope and pray that the destiny of this nation has not been placed in the hands of wolfs hiding under the sheep clothing of a phrase coined "change". Suddenly, some persons became "saints" overnight, But posterity will judge. Goodluck might hve had it rough, buh forever will you be my hero! " It has been my honour to have you as my president, you are an honourable man and you have done ur bid. You have crested ur name on Nigeria's heart and she will never forget your name. Yes, PDP lost the game but in the abstract sense of it, with your singular act of sportmanship, you won! Goodluck jonathan! Goodluck Nigeria!!! #NigeriaHasDecided

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by alexis007(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
i doubt if GMB would concede defeat like this if he were in GEJ's shoes...sorry sandals lipsrsealed.........just forgot that the otueke fisherman has a strong aversion for Gucci-made designers' black leather footwears

In other news(vanguard newspaper).......do you know that the Ijaw-based canoe transporter is the first incumbent President to lose his seat to an opposition party since independence?....... what happened to rigging, eh?

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity by Fairgodwin(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Thank you! That woman and Ngozi ruined this country. Diezani is another synonym for the verb steal. I caught him diezaning money from my purse.

hahahaha,, funny you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Financial Secretary Manifestos / Breaking News: Presidency Directs INEC To Declare Sylva Winner Of Bayelsa Polls / General Elections: Parties To File Polling Agents Details Monday – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.