Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity (5578 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by okwuvic(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Many men know that the best spot to drive a woman into a frenzy of sexual satisfaction and mind-blowing orgasm is through the stimulation of the center of gravity.

But a new research has shown that there are other erogenous zones aside the center of gravity that will drive your woman crazy and takes her to the ultimate enjoyment.

We bring you the four most exciting erotic parts of her body that will take her to orgasmland.

Let's go explore!

1. The A-Spot

How to find it

Follow the front wall of her vagina until just before you reach her cervix. There you’ll find her A-spot.

Once you locate this spot, swipe your finger across it like a windshield wiper. If you feel 'divots' on either side, you’re too close to the entrance of her center of gravity, so you have to scoot in an inch or two.

How to awaken it

The vagina responds only to pressure or movement, not touch, so try the 'anchor and pull' technique. After tubing up and lots of pre-intimacy, plant the padded part of your finger on her A-spot.

Pull your finger across the front wall, toward you. You know your efforts are paying off when she gets wetter.

2. The O-Spot

How to find it

Have you located her center of gravity? Congratulations! Take a step further by rotating your finger toward the opposite wall and go a little deeper until you feel a spongy area on the back wall of her vagina. That’s her O-spot.

How to awaken it

Once she’s fully aroused, try the 'anchor-and-pull' technique again on her O-spot and her center of gravity at the same time.

Put the backs of your hands together, with one palm facing up and the other facing down. Then insert both index fingers inside her, simultaneously stimulating the front and back walls of her vagina. Some women can ejaculate from that alone but you have to go at it till she screams. Another option is to stimulate her O-spot with the classic come-hither motion.

3. Cervix

How to find it

With deep penetration, you can touch her cervix with your penis. It feels sort of like the tip of your nose but firmer than the spongy texture of the vagina.

For most women, the cervix sits 3% to 4% inches in, but that’s before arousal. With engorgement, the cervix lifts up and you can hit hit gently.

There is a proviso here though: you are not digging a borehole, so go at it gently because if you put too much pressure to your thrust, the pleasure could turn to pain.

How to awaken it

Keep track of her period: It’s around ovulation (usually day 13 to 16 of her cycle) that cervical stimulation tends to be most pleasurable.

Circle her cervix with a finger or two and once you make direct contact, slowly glide over the area, applying firm, gentle pressure, until she feels a deep, almost total-body pleasure.

continue reading: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/04/for-married-couples-only-4-erotic-zones.html

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by dahreyM: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Na wa oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by AbuMikey(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Dygeasy(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Tha _fuck!

The A to Z of sex? Smdh!

1 Like

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Ab025(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
na wa o....@OP are u trying to commit murder?
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by igivefuck4free(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
I prefer the V spot wink
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by sinaj(f): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Issorite lipsrsealed

okwuvic wnt make me break my fast
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Lolzzzzz u guys are very funny.
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:
Issorite lipsrsealed
why you sef fast come romance section undecided ?

1 Like

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg who know where diz OP come from..?
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Snowangel4:
Lolzzzzz u guys are very funny.
If it is U , I just saw...then know that U are very beautiful
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by sinaj(f): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

why you sef fast come romance section undecided ?
lol i come read 10 ways to know...
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sigmund Freud mentioned about 5 erogenous zones.That's the zones of the body that respond to sexual stimulation.But,there's an advance on that.With the benefit of science, any part of the the body can be erogenous.Have you tried to touch a woman's navel with your tongue? Or caress the back of her thigh? Or, have you ever ventured into sucking a woman's toe?-fetishist as it may appear- it raises the roof on her.

1 Like

Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Dheartless: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:
Issorite lipsrsealed

you mean you're fasting and reading this post at same time?
with all the imaginations that comes with reading it?
na wa o..

if that's the case, you can as well have sex while fasting na grin
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by sinaj(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dheartless:

you mean you're fasting and reading this post at same time?
with all the imaginations that comes with reading it?
na wa o..

if that's the case, you can as well have sex while fasting na grin
nah nah ...m no perv. bwoy wink
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Dheartless: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:

nah nah ...m no perv. bwoy wink
well then......... lil gal
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Suspect33(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
igivefuck4free:
I prefer the V spot wink
have u forgotten the o-o spot?? wink
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by etazi0001: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin

owkay
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by chrischuks2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
...... I need to practicalize this oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by apparentlylaw(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
alphabets don dey get spot. ..
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by ronald4lif(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make I kukuma bounce out, this is mind corrupting. cheesy
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by stanboy28(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Joblessness in its peak
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by deskossy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bullshit!i Just stick my dick in it....no time!
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
kayciano:

If it is U , I just saw...then know that U are very beautiful

Thanks smiley
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by alexis007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
nonsense copy-and-paste from God-knows-where........I'm sure as messi scoring against aluminia that op can't draw and label a comprehensive va.Gina

in other news.....GMB gives his assent to sex-starved op and his likes to go and practicalize these theories on Nigerian prostitutes who have declared 3 days of sex without pay
Re: 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Why don't u write a textbook u pervert!

And why would I be looking for a woman's cervix when I'm not a gynaecologist or a doctor delivering her baby??

(1) (Reply)

Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic) / Blu03's Journey Of Celibacy. Total Abstinence / Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.