Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know (8472 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Kissing Does'nt Interest Them? / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Many people do not think that a female ejaculiatin is “ladylike” sexual response, yet amongst the enlightened there is the desire from her to experience it and from him to make her ejaculiate. It is a highly arousing experience for both women and their male partners. What used to repulse lovers as apparent urine has been alchemized into a love potion. This transformation has occurred as education and inspiration have encouraged lovers to explore whether or not a woman’s body can be trained to emit fluid during sex (if she doesn’t already do so automatically).

Female ejaculiation is a centuries-old phenomenon that happens in some women as a result of G - spot stimulation which occurs when a scentless, prostatic-like fluid (“ambrosia”) is expelled near or during orgasm[/b]this is different from the usual ''getting wet". Not to be confused with A-spot lubrication, the release of fluid (mostly through the urethra) that occurs with stimulation of the urethral sponge is likened to an actual ejaculiation. It is a perfectly normal bodily response that may occur by a stroke of luck or by learning how to makeit happen.

[b]Her Vaginal Hot Spots for Orgasmic Eruption:
Orgasmic eruptions happen every time a woman experiences great sexual arousal and/or sexual climax (especially G - spot orgasm), some of the time, or never.

Because of its respected role in female ejaculation, tantric practitioners refer to the center of gravity as the Sacred Gate.
Every woman has the potential to ejaculiate. Some women and their partners know it happens, others mistake it for urination, while still others remain completely uninformed about the phenomenon. The amount of fluid ejaculiated may range from a few drops to as much as 1½ cups and is determined by various factors, such as a woman’s comfort in ejaculating, where she is in her menstrual cycle, the type and amount of stimulation she’s receiving, and the strength of her pelvic-floor muscles. As described in Deborah Sundahl’s Female Ejaculation and the center of gravity, female ejaculate may be salty or light and earthy in smell and taste, or have a faint smell and taste of urine, or be entirely scentless and tasteless.

Part of the reason why female ejaculiation was considered so undesirable in earlier modern times was due to the great debate over what the
fluid is and where it comes from
. While a woman may accidentally expel urine when pushing during sex, for many this is not the case. Many, like researchers Belzer, Whipple, Moser, Zaviacic, and Cabello-Santamaria, believe that it is a prostatic fluid (like that released from the male’s prostate) that contains glucose, fructose, prostate-specific antigen, and the primary markers of urine (very low levels of creatinine and urea), and that itis expelled into the urethral canal by the forty or so glands and ducts of the female prostate. One more recent study by Dr. Gary Schubach involving seven women found that the 50–900 ml. of fluid expelled unquestionably came from their bladders, despite the fact that they had been drained prior to sexual arousal. When analyzed, the fluid was found to be a greatly reduced concentration of two primary components in urine, urea and creatinine, in many ways complementing previous research. The possible presence of a milky-white fluid from the urethral glands and ducts was observed as well. Researchers concluded that the fluid came from a combination of residual moisture in the walls of the bladder and from postdrain-age kidney output, as well as possibly an emission of the urethral glands
and ducts.

Touch Me There!

Many people consider female ejaculiation highly arousing , regardless of the fluid’s makeup or source. Part of being okay with the phenomenon involves normalizing it, becoming more educated about it, and understanding that it is a perfectly natural reaction to sexual excitement. Talking to your partner can help to diffuse some of the embarrassment and ignorance surrounding the issue—such as may arise, for example, from thinking she’s just lost the contents of her bladder—and can show that you’re sexually empowered and confident. Furthermore, explaining that it’s a reaction to how aroused you are will make it a form of flattery more
than anything else.

Whether or not your (or your lover’s) G.spot is sensitive, your A-spot assists in lubrication, or you’re a female ejaculator, what’s important to take away from this chapter is that every woman is unique. Every woman will react differently to various kinds of stimulation of her internal hot spots and will also react differently from one time to the next. As you explore the full potential of the center of gravity and the A-spot, don’t put pressure on yourself or your lover to react in a certain way. Your body will do what it’s meant to do naturally, and being able to embrace that reality will make sex play much more pleasurable for both of you. Many people don't even know anything about sex, yet they have sex everyday. To be a good lover, you must learn a lot about sex beyond your own routine practice.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2015

One thing that cannot be over-emphasized is that the breasts ( the nipples and the areolas especially) play and important role in a woman's orgasm.

Some guys just think mauling a woman's breasts brings her great pleasure (I used to think so too) but with time I have realized that feathery light touches to her nìpples while the incessant thrusting continues between her lower limbs helps her clìmax more quickly 'cause it's basically a double assault of pleasure. Of course light kisses to her nape increases the euphoria too.

Consciously seek the pleasure spots of your woman and she'll actively seek to tumble beneath the sheets with you. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
everybody is talking about s€x today ey? grin
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by forandy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided 
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

dey there na dey carry last
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

There's no greater pleasure known to humans than the euphoric and placating effects of sex. wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

There's no greater pleasure known to humans than the euphoric and placating effects of sex. wink

say waaat? shocked grin
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

say waaat? shocked grin
[size=14pt]
sweeite[/size] kiss I can take you to places you've never been.... and prove a bit of this to you wink . should we exchange phone numbers ? ...as in seriously speaking
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

You again?

Are you not working?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

say waaat? grin
Fact! wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

[size=14pt]
sweeite[/size] kiss I can take you to places you've never been.... and prove a bit of this to you wink . should we exchange phone numbers ? ...as in seriously speaking

Hey! She's engaged.
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

[size=14pt]

Mister, your pick-up lines are so outdated. Do you live in a museum?undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

One thing that cannot be over-emphasized is that the breasts ( the nipples and the areolas especially) play and important role in a woman's orgasm.

Some guys just think mauling a woman's breasts brings her great pleasure (I used to think so too) but with time I have realized that feathery light touches to her nìpples while the incessant thrusting continues between her lower limbs helps her clìmax more quickly 'cause it's basically a double assault of pleasure. Of course light kisses to her nape increases the euphoria too.

Consciously seek the pleasure spots of your woman and she'll actively seek to tumble beneath the sheets with you. wink

Wow! wow!! wow!!!
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:
Wow! wow!! wow!!!
Welcome to my world of sexual quests , miss.wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Welcome to my world of sexual quests , miss.wink

wow! I want to know more
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

wow! I want to know more
u go soon enta lion's den oooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
u go soon enta lion's den oooooo.....

Lol, how?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

wow! I want to know more

You're sure you'd withstand the pleasure override? The avalanché of cascading euphoria? The toe-curling, hair-raising, gasp-inducing strokes and countless contour placings to hit your 'spot'?

Miss, I'm relentless when I am on the 'grind'. Like a woodpecker, I continually hit the 'spot' right.wink

1 Like

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
I KNOW U LOVE IT
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You're sure you'd withstand the pleasure override? The avalanché of cascading euphoria? The toe-curling, hair-raising, gasp-inducing strokes and countless contour placings to hit your 'spot'?

Miss, I'm relentless when I am on the 'grind'. Like a woodpecker, I continually hit the 'spot' right.wink

I see , you must be very good at hitting the right spot. That's every lady's desire when she's with her man. You must be good on b.e.d
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I KNOW U LOVE IT
cheesy[

see u
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mister, your pick-up lines are so outdated. Do you live in a museum?undecided
[size=16pt]
MUMU how modern is your phrase "Pick-up lines". SEE WHAT JEALOUSY IS DOING TO YOU ALREADY ...It means if you knew me, you will have killed yarsef by now[/size] wink wink wink

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:
cheesy[

see u
Babe im Hot
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Rilwayne001: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[color=blue][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]

Miss, I'm relentless when I am on the 'grind'. Like a woodpecker, I continually hit the 'spot' right.wink lor]

[b] You are right on point smiley but why do you sometimes act like a garage tout
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

Lol, how?
dey there dey ask me how. grin
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Babe im Hot

Visit the Lagoon
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
dey there dey ask me how. grin

Oki
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
this people will corrupt me today Nawao
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
gedtalks:

[size=16pt]see what jealousy is doing to you.[/size]

Trust me, your pick-up line was wack. What the heck is "I can teach you more so can we exchange numbers?"?.

She gets such comments from guys every time.

How about you'd replied her this way:

"You seemily are willing to explore the possibilities of cøitus. Do you have a specific fantasy in mind?". When she replies, you become ambigous with your responses then it tails off.

That would pique her interest or curiosity about you, she'd make a mental note of your moniker.

Quote her hours later about another topic and she'd respond in a more friendly. Meaning: She likes you a bit more.

If you are smart, you'd pick it up from there.wink

Trust me, seduction skills come easy to me and you're still a rookie when compared to me.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

Visit the Lagoon

sweetie your ...emm... punnie-punnie is definitely more swimable-cooloff-enjoyment than lagoon naa isn't it ?
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

I see , you must be very good at hitting the right spot. That's every lady's desire when she's with her man. You must be good on b.e.d

I prefer not to blow my trumpet. The satisfactorily look in their eyes as they try to recover from the countless orgasms they've been made to experience and the effusive kisses that follow as a supplication is enough confirmation of my prowess.wink
Re: Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know by gedtalks(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me, your pick-up line was wack. What the heck is "I can teach you more so can we exchange numbers?"?.

She gets such comments from guys every time.

How about you'd replied her this way:

"You seemily are willing to explore the possibilities of cøitus. Do you have a specific fantasy in mind?". When she replies, you become ambigous with your responses then it tails off.

That would pique her interest or curiosity about you, she'd make a mental note of your moniker.

Quote her hours later about another topic and she'd respond in a more friendly. Meaning: She likes you a bit more.

If you are smart, you'd pick it up from there.wink

Trust me, seduction skills come easy to me and you're still a rookie when compared to me.smiley

What does this little "son of mack" want to teach number 1 Omoba A.K.A TOTO-slaughter. go ahead I'm listening lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Cartoon About Nigerian Women On Ghana News Forum (pic) / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.