Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders (1239 Views)

My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by iamNotAlone(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2015
I created a thread sometimes ago on how to attract a responsible man. Well, I am here to say a big thank you to u my beloved romancelanders for all the tips and advice.
After reading thru all d comments, I noticed I was too serious, always wore a defensive look.

So, i diligently followed the good nd meaningful tips, totally ignored the badmouthers nd insults, and to God's glory, he toasted....we connected nd we are good

Praiiiiiiiise the Lord, I say praiiiiiiiise master Jesus, somebody praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the Lord.
I. want to use this opportunity to thank Oga Seun for this forum, the responsible adults in ds forum, not forgetin d nairaland trolls...God pass una sha.

Inother news, Sai Buhari
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2015
My this type of celebration never cease in your life IJN

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by dharay99: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
plz let d drink n weed flow in, pass me d lighter...

Let's celebrate her... cool
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by ireneony(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2015
ok undecided
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2015
I hope dis isn't wat am thinking??
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by hatux: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
I was here' grin
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
Chaii, se.un never propose... Sorry dear!!! Rotfl
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok u are wlcom.
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by dharay99: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Chaii, se.un never propose... Sorry dear!!! Rotfl

Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by iamNotAlone(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Harbosede02:
I hope dis isn't wat am thinking??
You shouldn't be thinking, you should be congratulating me grin

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Kwaaaaaah!

I had to toast you, baby. The signs were too obvious to ignore. Your defenses always made me shy away. Thank God you received sense early, cos I had other numerous babes on my radar.

Praise the lord okokobiokociously.
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2015
grin Baby that could have been us! grin
ireneony:
undecided
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by ShirelleBaby: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
My this type of celebration never cease in your life IJN

Don't know why I find this prayer funny.

grin
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by sexymoma(f): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls who brought the idea of logging with the help of verification Code abi confirmation code...

lalasticlala pls if na u stop am... i'll need to go to ma mails hundred times if i want to log in... This idea isn't good enough.
What if we've forgotten our email p/word what would happen angry
Couldn't even access ma business nairaland username cos i've forgotten the p/word.
w
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Rapmoney(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Pls who brought the idea of logging with the help of verification Code abi confirmation code...

lalasticlala pls if na u stop am... i'll need to go to ma mails hundred times if i want to log in... This idea isn't good enough.
What if we've forgotten our email p/word what would happen angry
Couldn't even access ma business nairaland username cos i've forgotten the p/word.
w
I thought I was the only one experiencing that! Its crazy...pls something should be done about it asap!
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by ideology(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats.

And give your best to make it work.
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I created a thread sometimes ago on how to attract a responsible man. Well, I am here to say a big thank you to u my beloved romancelanders for all the tips and advice.
After reading thru all d comments, I noticed I was too serious, always wore a defensive look.

So, i diligently followed the good nd meaningful tips, totally ignored the badmouthers nd insults, and to God's glory, he toasted....we connected nd we are good

Praiiiiiiiise the Lord, I say praiiiiiiiise master Jesus, somebody praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the Lord.
I. want to use this opportunity to thank Oga Seun for this forum, the responsible adults in ds forum, not forgetin d nairaland trolls...God pass una sha.

Inother news, Sai Buhari

Must u be foo lish?
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by sexymoma(f): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
I thought I was the only one experiencing that! Its crazy...pls something should be done about it asap!
it been done wink
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol

Wtf? cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter Of Appreciation To Romancelanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmoney:

Hopefully that would deter the simpletons from Nairaland. Too many idiots around.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

MEN Need To Stop Treating WOMEN Like Sex Object! / Question For The Ladies And Guys / The Real Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.