Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (18643 Views)

A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by refiner(f): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2016
[b]...Good morning friends!...

I'm here to plead with you guys..I'm truly sorry on behalf of myself and my crew...

I've been avoiding all this mess but I never knew I was indirectly falling into it...

this is a young girl with great dreams....I never wish to hurt anyone..I went into this contest not because,I look pretty or intelligent because I know 99% of ladies here have such attributes....but I step into this because of my dream.

please friends,I can't be able to achieve this dream when you guys are against me...I won't achieve anything without you guys...that's the plain truth,so I'm pleading for your forgiveness...I'm truly sorry.

let me chip in this please...not all the monickers that bears my profile on their siggy is truly for me...I don't know most of them...and I don't really know what their aim for doing such is...please don't put it all on my head...

this ought to be all about fun and not about hatred,anger and insults...please let's be united..united we all will stand,but divided,we all will fall....

and those who felt I am pretending...I ain't...
yea,I was once insultive and abusive but I stopped it when I realized I am getting nothing out of it,when I realized I was doing more harm to my personality...and that was a month or two before this contest was announced...it was a mere coincidence...I never did stop it because of the contest as believed by you guys....I pray and hope you guys believe me.....

I love you all..from the depth of my heart,I sincerely do.

and I know some persons will still say some Ill words against me after reading this letter of apology....but I've forgiven you long before u even thought of typing it out...smiley

I'm sincerely sorry for disappointing you guys...
cc omenka
gossipfreak
timsonpreye
santanamimi
midehi2
anigbajumo
marvel
fadedjeans
urlando
muvah
hornytiwa
airsultan
drtroubleM
airtime007
ogorwyne
rosy4u
jboy73
cherryice
naijaboiy
mimzy....and lots more I fail to mention!

merry Sunday to you all...wishing you all the blessings of God!smiley[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Dygeasy(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by maxti: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Read through
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by rosy4u(f): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Good u've realized smiley

Apologies accepted cheesy
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by cruzita(f): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2016
grin. some of them head go don big where dem dey.

ANYWAY HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Kondomatic(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2016
SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by ClassCaptain(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Am sure the mr NL version wont be riddled with much controversies like this miss nl own
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
so good gorwyne is among the list cos she was the one bn insulted and her pics bn displayed everywhere as ugly girl by your supporter, all you could do even after she notified you was to mimic the whole shiit

you one girl i clicked on her profile and liked her innocent face, but your comments recently is downgrading....your apology accepted grin but remain a good girl you are, don't allow bad influence

wish you goodluck

6 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by makydebbie(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy sunday guys...

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2016
lol @ dreams

7 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by wilybebsy(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Dem don dey humblecheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by anigbajumo(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2016
refiner:
[b]...Good morning friends!...

I'm here to plead with you guys..I'm truly sorry on behalf of myself and my crew...

I've been avoiding all this mess but I never knew I was indirectly falling into it...

this is a young girl with great dreams....I never wish to hurt anyone..I went into this contest not because,I look pretty or intelligent because I know 99% of ladies here have such attributes....but I step into this because of my dream.

please friends,I can't be able to achieve this dream when you guys are against me...I won't achieve anything without you guys...that's the plain truth,so I'm pleading for your forgiveness...I'm truly sorry.

let me chip in this please...not all the monickers that bears my profile on their siggy is truly for me...I don't know most of them...and I don't really know what their aim for doing such is...please don't put it all on my head...

this ought to be all about fun and not about hatred,anger and insults...please let's be united..united we all will stand,but divided,we all will fall....

and those who felt I am pretending...I ain't...
yea,I was once insultive and abusive but I stopped it when I realized I am getting nothing out of it,when I realized I was doing more harm to my personality...and that was a month or two before this contest was announced...it was a mere coincidence...I never did stop it because of the contest as believed by you guys....I pray and hope you guys believe me.....

I love you all..from the depth of my heart,I sincerely do.

and I know some persons will still say some Ill words against me after reading this letter of apology....but I've forgiven you long before u even thought of typing it out...smiley

I'm sincerely sorry for disappointing you guys...
cc omenka
gossipfreak
timsonpreye
santanamimi
midehi2
anigbajumo
marvel
fadedjeans
urlando
muvah
hornytiwa
airsultan
drtroubleM
airtime007
ogorwyne
rosy4u
jboy73
cherryice
naijaboiy
mimzy....and lots more I fail to mention!

merry Sunday to you all...wishing you all the blessings of God!smiley[/b]

Move down to the previous thread nd caution the OP there or msg him privately.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Freakypinky(f): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2016
I don't even see why this is necessary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Keaton(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2016
wilybebsy:
She has always been rude. All this one na pretence.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by wilybebsy(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Keaton:

You wey know

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
lol @ dreams
hmmm i was just like the guy in the photo u uploaded when i read the dream part.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2016
APOLOGY ACCEPTED
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2016
maxti:
Read through
are u maxi112?
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm i was just like the guy in the photo u uploaded when i read the dream part.

LOL, that's Martin Luther King Jr of the famous "I have a dream" speech.

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2016
anigbajumo:

Move down to the previous thread nd caution the OP there or msg him privately.
be nice to do it privately dude
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2016
All this for a canceled pageant? Unemployment is a bad thing o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:
so good gorwyne is among the list cos she was the one bn insulted and her pics bn displayed everywhere as ugly girl by your supporter, all you could do even after she notified you was to mimic the whole shiit

you one girl i clicked on her profile and liked her innocent face, but your comments recently is downgrading....your apology accepted grin but remain a good girl you are, don't allow bad influence

wish you goodluck
let it slide cute, if u continue like this, I won't ask ur hand in marriage again

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by NigerDeltan(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL

Is that all you have to say
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL
is all ur fault
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Park01:
let it slide cute, if u continue like this, I won't ask ur hand in marriage again
not only my hand in marriage, my leg in marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Park01: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2016
midehi2:

not only my hand in marriage, my leg in marriage grin
hope u know men are scarce this days, marriage is just like onions business now

marry one collect her sis for freegrin

babe let it slide ok.

1 Like

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by RoyalBlak007: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Keaton(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2016
wilybebsy:

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Is this really necessary?

2 Likes

Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by stanleykoko: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Refiner what's your dream?
Re: A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. by maxti: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Park01:
are u maxi112?

No. Am not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.