Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage (3799 Views)

Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by germainediva(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
With d way thins are going Nigerian marriage may never regain its dignity........as I write ds I weep in my heart 4 marriages of these days....and somehow I blame it on our soceity.....nobody cautions an adultreous man......what happened t d vows dey took b4 god to remainfaithful until death...its so patetic and becos d society closed its eyes to it,women v follow suit(tho not rite)but how do I blame a woman who's huband does not satisfy in bed yet have d strenght t chase oda women,a man who hardly drops feeding money yet v enof t pay 4 hotel rooms etc,a man who constantly kips late nite leaving d wife lonely and veneurable while he's in d company anoda,a man who constanly abuse his wife both emotionally and physically but know how to pet oda women,I can go on and on......what r our religious leaders teaching dem every friday and sunday.....what is happening....its scary t me.........where r we headed to........a lot of women now cheat, it is pitiable(very shameful) and I blame it on d men(tho dere r exceptional cases...some r just born t cheat)most of these women were driven into d arm of anoda.......men pls wake up..you can't eat ur cake n have it.we even now joke wt d word "side chick" as if its a normal way of life.......god is watching us

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Fairgodwin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
I pray God helps the married and heal their marriages, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ehyaa... too bad.

Men are the great cheaters. grin
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by DukeNija(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well, I hope you are not cheating on your husband and trying to justify it. Married couples should endeavor to be faithful to one another.

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by crackhaus: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
More women now cheat, and you blame men for it?
Ridiculous...

6 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Ab025(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
so you mean that i and my colleagues are the ones that are even pushing you ladies to cheat....??

Na wa o
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by coogar: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
after agreeing men & women are cheating with a reckless abandon, you still heap the blame on the men in your title.

why should we take this OP serious?

4 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by thorpido(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:
after agreeing men & women are cheating with a reckless abandon, you still heap the blame on the men in your title.

why should we take this OP serious?
Her purpose is to blame the men and the wo-men.
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by coogar: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
thorpido:
Her purpose is to blame the men and the wo-men.

i think her purpose is to pass the responsibility of morality to the men only.

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by KBARBIE(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
crackhaus:
More women now cheat, and you blame men for it?
Ridiculous...

What do u expect d woman do in dis scenerio, wud u blame d woman for taking dis step although I dnt advice such.

A marriage of less dan 2yrs just crumbled, dis lady's husband last had sex with her six months ago, d husband is adulterous to d extent of bringing in women to d home whenever the lady isn't around even d neighbors could testify to it, twas after marriage she got to know her husband smokes weed (educated guy), sends pix of naked body to ladies, d guy always pickn fights etc. The lady in a bid to get hold of herself got hooked up wit an ex male friend complaining about her man to dis ex friend telln him about situations and when last she had sex et al. D guy in return tryn to pacify her engaged her in a form of on d phone intimacy talk which the lady's husband saw and all hell was let loose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Chizzy20(f): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmm at tyms i wonder wat d men see in oda ladies dat dier wives dnt ve...Is it nt beta to jst b single dan gettin married nd givin d poor woman emotional trauma....nd d most annoyin part is dat d society condems a woman wen she cheats on her husband...which i dnt support...bt wen it cums to d man being caught in d act...it is taken as a normal thing..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by KBARBIE(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
What do u expect d woman do in dis scenerio, wud u blame d woman for taking dis step although I dnt advice such.

A marriage of less dan 2yrs with a child just crumbled, dis lady's husband last had sex with her six months ago, d husband is adulterous to d extent of bringing in women to d home whenever the lady isn't around even d neighbors could testify to it, twas after marriage she got to know her husband smokes weed (educated guy), sends pix of naked body to ladies etc. The lady in a bid to get hold of herself got hooked up wit an ex male friend complaining about her man to dis ex friend telln him about situations and when last she had sex et al. D guy in return tryn to pacify her engaged her in a form of on d phone intimacy talk which the lady's husband saw and all hell was let loose.

When dis lady was wit him, d lady begs to put food on the table for her. Child and evn d man to eat. D guy works but d lady doesn't see the effect of his salary has she most times gives him transport to go to work, she doesn't know how he spends his money.

Really women bears much in marriages, well men too shaa.

1 Like

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by crackhaus: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
KBARBIE:

A marriage of less dan 2yrs just crumbled, dis lady's husband last had sex with her six months ago, d husband is adulterous to d extent of bringing in women to d home whenever the lady isn't around even d neighbors could testify to it, twas after marriage she got to know her husband smokes weed (educated guy), sends pix of naked body to ladies, d guy always pickn fights etc. The lady in a bid to get hold of herself got hooked up wit an ex male friend complaining about her man to dis ex friend telln him about situations and when last she had sex et al. D guy in return tryn to pacify her engaged her in a form of on d phone intimacy talk which the lady's husband saw and all hell was let loose.
Pitiful story. . . The institution of marriage will be a lot more sane if people just took responsibility for their actions and/or inactions.

The lady in this story is an adult, and the first mistake she made was going to seek comfort and sympathy in the arms of her ex.
Her husband did not do this to her, she did it to herself.

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
DukeNija:
Well, I hope you are not cheating on your husband and trying to justify it. Married couples should endeavor to be faithful to one another.

Good point. Unfaithfulness in either ways should be preached against.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by KBARBIE(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm at tyms i wonder wat d men see in oda ladies dat dier wives dnt ve...Is it nt beta to jst b single dan gettin married nd givin d poor woman emotional trauma....nd d most annoyin part is dat d society condems a woman wen she cheats on her husband...which i dnt support...bt wen it cums to d man being caught in d act...it is taken as a normal thing..

Seriously my sis, I jus tire..buh well two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Dheartless: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
accept responsibilities and consequences of your actions.
end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Chizzy20(f): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
KBARBIE:

Seriously my sis, I jus tire..buh well two wrongs don't make a right.
true...
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by K9blunt(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:

i think her purpose is to pass the responsibility of morality to the men only.
I don't think so, I believe the responsibility should be both ways not one way but when the woman is known to be more responsible in keeping sexual values the man is known to be a stud that can and should cheat because his gender is polygamous in nature which is total crap. we need to set our priorities right as women by not accepting rubbish and frowning at men who cheat and also to keep ourselves and expect same from our men . cos all our wahala na our (women) fault sha!

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by coogar: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
K9blunt:

I don't think so, I believe the responsibility should be both ways not one way but when the woman is known to be more responsible in keeping sexual values the man is known to be a stud that can and should cheat because his gender is polygamous in nature which is total crap. we need to set our priorities right as women by not accepting rubbish and frowning at men who cheat and also to keep ourselves and expect same from our men . cos all our wahala na our (women) fault sha!

if the women don't consent, there wouldn't be extra-marital affairs.
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
You will whine till thy Kingdom comes

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by zeb04(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ladies please stop the drama.marriage has never been a do or die affair .

Get over yourself men cheat,women cheat too and there is a mature/legal way of handling it.....take a way
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by babygirlfl: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Divorce the man if you can't tolerate his cheating. Nobody drives anybody to cheat whether male or female.

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
There's no divine assignment given to only women to be the ones protecting the marriage.
So if your partner keeps doing things that undermine your marriage and totally humiliates you.
Constantly putting you down and expect you to swallow it, you know what to do.......Walk.
You're not going to get any special awards for sticking around.
Your kids won't turn out better because you decided to accept bad treatment.

Na buhari matter we dey on top now. No time for stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na which wan consine me?
Abi you no sabi say marriage na "slavery" all to "born pepper-fruit" of womb and blokos? cheesy

Siddon dia dey wait for love oh?
Just PHOCK and BORN!
Simple!!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
cococandy:
There's no divine assignment given to only women to be the ones protecting the marriage.
So if your partner keeps doing things that undermine your marriage and totally humiliates you.
Constantly putting you down and expect you to swallow it, you know what to do.......Walk.
Your kids won't turn out better because you decided to accept bad treatment. Gbam. There are more reasonable things to talk about than irrelevant issh. The nonentities above have ranted as usual

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Na which wan consine me?
Abi you no sabi say marriage na "slavery" all to "born pepper-fruit" of womb and blokos? cheesy

Siddon dia dey wait for love oh?
Just PHOCK and BORN!
Simple!!!!! kiss
you don talk am finish
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbam
cococandy:
Your kids won't turn out better because you decided to accept bad treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you don talk am finish

Common sense tinz abi? grin
The tin wey awa grand mamas practice tey tey!
See wasted education for new generation o!
Na wetin consine black PIPO witi loff sef? undecided

Dem go cry taya ke! cheesy
Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
African magic yoruba don tell it all grin
KanwuliaJara:

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by Agrika: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Pitiful story. . . The institution of marriage will be a lot more sane if people just took responsibility for their actions and/or inactions.

The lady in this story is an adult, and the first mistake she made was going to seek comfort and sympathy in the arms of her ex.
Her husband did not do this to her, she did it to herself.
*yawns loudly* abeg make we hear word

4 Likes

Re: Our Men Are Killing Our Marriage by bennyrazz: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
germainediva:
where r we headed to........a lot of women now cheat, it is pitiable(very shameful) and I blame it on d men(tho dere r exceptional cases...some r just born t cheat)most of these women were driven into d arm of anoda.......men pls wake up..you can't eat ur cake n have it.we even now joke wt d word "side chick" as if its a normal way of life.......god is watching us
don't blame other people for your failures. Blame yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! Basic 5 Quantitative Reasoning / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? / 10 Signs That You Have A Ghost In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.