Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari (57331 Views)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / One Of The Young Men Behind PMB Victory,Adebola Williams Poses Wit Okorocha(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nairalane: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by topcube(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2015
and they have started sharing positions, abeg, I follow campaign for Benin, I can fit hold P.A. around here O.

4 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
d man has 666 on his forehead lyk his master. "PDP forever.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by boriswole: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Chizoz, see Jealousy.

charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

8 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2015
I.have trying to.figure out who.that dude.is for.the.past two months.

Now I know

Thanks
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by OluBendel: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2015
While APC engaged some of the best consultants (even outside the[i][/i] shores of our land) and brains such as the young man described GEJ surrounded himself with praise singers and b..tlickers such as FFK and Doyin Okupe who kept on mudslinging throughout his campaign looking for Buhari ' waec, birth and medical certificates while APC kept focusing on the task before them. The results are here for all to see undecided

8 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Janiobi(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.
SHARAP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by bamac(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

will u stop dreaming u were d one in his shoes... Beefer....

6 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by eluquenson(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Young and vibrant, we ve got a lot of talented and gifted young lads in the west grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by yhusiee(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by fpeter(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
contactmorak:
. Women! I can actually give u his number, but sorry! grin

Give her jare abi u no wan make my sister change levels? Guysbehatingonwisesisters....why do you guys always wish us to settle for less?? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Splashme: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=18pt]That guy is a disgrace to his generation[/size]
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Apart from @DebolaLagos, we have @Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @eggheader @Ayourb so many others on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by toluxa1(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by phellycia2013(f): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Fair enough......
Meanwhile, Lagos, Fashola nd dis man here shld jx STOP disturbing us coz Lagos did nt pull dt much vote 4 d President elect meaning it is nt as much strong force as we all tot, I think wat happened with dis election is dt Nigerians r fed up n dey actually wanted 2 send a msg 2 politicians nd dey did, so dnt tie it down 2 dis man here, coz considering d result analysis of Lagos, not much home work was done + Lag is APC's hometown!!
Jx my opinion!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Yinkagbo(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

Stomach paining someone....grin
U want the guy to fly from nobody to president,even oga jona started from somewhere he didn't fly from no shoe to debutygovernor-governor-vice president- president.......This guy has started somewhere and he will soon get thr...no need to rush,its like learning to fly.........

5 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jbl007(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
i have a number too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by shindarayo(f): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

wch youth?u mean d naira landers men dt hv no moral standard s?lets face d fact youth of nowadays hv no sense of how to manage dir own life, so how wld dey manage nigeria, or u think nigeria affairs is a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jemype(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Why the hate.
charix:

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by shidof(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
One of APC's shameless Propaganda chiefs..
#Ichidodo, changing of moniker doesn't change ur miserable life, it's either u face d reality now or continue living in ur fantasy. U need more dan jst a deliverance, deluded soul.

7 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by obailala(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2015
contactmorak:
Some of you would remember he was thrown a surprise birthday bash recently by Gov Amaechi. Adebola has also been one of the main brains behind some of Buhari/Osinbajo youth-oriented campaign events. He is tipped to take over Reno Omokri's job when Buhari is sworn in on May 29th. And guess what? [size=13pt]Adebola is under 30![/size]
Under 30?... Now I feel bad about myself cos I would be 30 in a year. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2015
You want young people in government but push down the few on the verge of making it.

Nigerian Youths, what do you really want?

4 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by del5545(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Nawa oooo,womennnnnnnn
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by chery90(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=charix post=32260290]Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.[/quote

Guess he's paving way for himself for to be acceptable by all thru his work you know how hard they have made it for freshers to get the necessary qualification
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Gegz(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

Haters sha, dey can neva just stop hating. Sumone is 29, technically and even with ones right sense, he's under 30. Awon smellos

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Maser: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
A child who washes his hands properly will share a meal with the wealthy
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by cr7lomo: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Posterity will judge.... SW is synanomous to betrayal . Jonathans government was heavily sabotaged and young Nigerians allowed themselves to be used this time . U voted a senile old man that doesn't know the meaning of his party Name or INEC and his vp's name... U vote a man that said he will stabilize oil price and equate the naira to dollar ... A man that overthrew a democratic government, a man that incited the north to kill corpers and INEC officials because he lost . We here screaming change , what change? And one young man is out there promoting his grand dad to take power so that he wil steal his own share when grand Pa enters office so that he can post pix of his latest cars and how he lives large on instagram and spend Enof money every Friday night in clubs with women everywhere ... Just the same shit but a different day.... I pray Nigeria gets the most desired change they wish for, but posterity will judge finally
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Diligent in his ways...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by ccaramel(f): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmnn... I've always wondered who the dude is. So much famzing on his IG. angry angry
Japheth Omojuwa or Chude Jideonwo are the men for the job! More experienced than this one. He go chop Naija money well well...Already displaying pics on private jet. Mtsheww lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by doninno(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Gold digger no go look 4 ur own man
Sommyangel:
His number please

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by bishopstan(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
wearing the same agbada on three different occasion with the old man and his dog.................I can clearly see a cultist on white
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by cr7lomo: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2015
OluBendel:
While APC engaged some of the best consultants (even outside the[i][/i] shores of our land) and brains such as the young man described GEJ surrounded himself with praise singers and b..tlickers such as FFK and Doyin Okupe who kept on mudslinging throughout his campaign looking for Buhari ' waec, birth and medical certificates while APC kept focusing on the task before them. The results are here for all to see undecided

You are wrong ..... Buhari won because the Hausas voted their brother and SW betrayed . Y dint his magic work in SS nd SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.