Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari (57337 Views)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / One Of The Young Men Behind PMB Victory,Adebola Williams Poses Wit Okorocha(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
SenatorJames:
I will prefer to wish you good things and to pray for long life and prosperity for you today your birthday, than giving you Debola's phone number.

Happy birthday beautiful angel.
.. Tnx
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by mikolo80: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Smhv
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.