Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari (57336 Views)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / One Of The Young Men Behind PMB Victory,Adebola Williams Poses Wit Okorocha(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by EricDonn(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2015
How can U say he is d brain behind d youths acceptance of Buhari...so many of us supported change because of unemployment and underemployment....is this Debola d brain behind our hardship after graduating from school... Abeg next topic pls
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
magabounce:

[size=30pt]Seriously Dude what quality of weed did u smoke?[/size]

stop quoting me..cos am not qonna reply u.

#YOLO
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by akanutong: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2015
In July 1966 Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari was one of the participants in a coup led by Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed that overthrew and assassinated Nigeria's first self-appointed military Head of State General Aguiyi Ironsi who assumed leadership of the Nigerian government after a failed coup attempt on January 15, 1966 which overthrew the elected parliamentary system of government of independent Nigeria (also known as first republic)...Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari was just 26 years old when he achieved this height. This young man had better think of seizing power instead feeling contented in this so call comfort zone....what is he trying to do...arranging Sai Buhari face for his glasses...Damn!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.
By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.
bad bellee no dey pay. d guy might be younger dan u, beta still u dey winchi am. wetin be ur P? young 1s will av surely av there time, jst d mata of tyme. but i can c diz guy vying 4 a polictical post sooner than later. thumb up bro!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

I subscribe to your comment. These are the kind of minds we need in power. People who can turn things around. Not people who will reprogram ancient men to lead young minds.

Nigeria has a lot of intelligent young people but we keep recycling stale products in power at the expense of youths. The youths have chosen buhari so be it. Nigeria is still blinded along ethnic and religious lines.

I will chose a Jonathan or Tambuwal 100 times over..

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by abacus(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Some people on this board fail to realize what Hard-work is. That young man has been doing his home work well. Destiny brought him to GMB.. The rest is history. We should also give kudos to @lolashoneyin and their team.

Well-done guys.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

U sef go collect power na
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by niceguy7(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Tolubory:

Abeg Which Sport Bet Forecast bi dis One?
I no knw ooo
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Defcon1(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:
All these tribal and religious favoritism...it is well o
please, can you explain what you meant by this statement, as regards this thread
Just curious
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jessiecah(f): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Tval:

I was always thinking all women were intelligent, but you an exception.

Ok..thanks
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
ChristyG:
will u shut phuck up jor,did we go into any agreement with u morons to vote for jona?NO!!! So stop barking around and shouting betrayal,we voted for our choice just like u ibos did.sw does not have not sheep mentality like u people that is why both jonathan and buhari had significant votes here.so leave us alone u sore and bitter losers
Please tell them ooo. SW this, SW that. If you perform, we will support you; if you fail, we vote against you even if you are son of the soil. WE DON'T CARE!!!
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:

oh! favortism? He is an expert and a GMB supporter..... No favortism in that.... And if you talk about favortism, what will we yorubas have said in GEJs administration where no yoruba was ranked in the top 10 leadership ranks i.e vp, senate president, police chief, attorney general of the federation..... No yoruba complained.... Stop playing the victim everytime...... Like i said the guy is a media expert.
Thank you!
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jeffriano: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by delors(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hardwork pays. Used to work with this guy back then in Surulere. Levels don #Change now. Correct!
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Go and hang yourself tongue
Texcoco:
One of APC's shameless Propaganda chiefs....look at his ugly face...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please

I thought you were miss independent? You don't need his number.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by moshould(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
If u are an alumni of government college eric moore, surulere, Lagos.. (2003/2004) u suppose know sy dos pple no dey carry last...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by whitecat1: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
You guys just go nuts when you hear anything Yoruba! Get the memo, credits will always be given where due!
msmon:

Go and sit down, Buhari was naturally generally acceptable. It has nothing to do with Deboshi. Every Nigerian deserves to be commended!

What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by whitecat1: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Envy will be put to shame! Cry one more tubful for me to soak in, tribalist.
jessiecah:
All these tribal and religious favoritism...it is well o
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by whitecat1: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
It must be really hard for you since there's no room here for "Igbo kwenu". Get with the program, you know us to be bigger and better than you!
Texcoco:
One of APC's shameless Propaganda chiefs....look at his ugly face...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Texcoco(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
whitecat1:
It must be really hard for you since there's no room here for "Igbo kwenu". Get with the program, you know us to be bigger and better than you!
Yeah right,tell us something widely hilarious we don't know...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by whitecat1: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmn!!! what about you go chew some grass!
Texcoco:
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:

Ichidodo, When will you kill yourself cos you have been ranting and crying all day, your own hatred is in gigabyte. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
adaweezy:

What's yours
@thelma-lagos
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by simdam500(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
charix: Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

i seconded without hate! Even if am happy for GMB, Youth should stand for themselves
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Jerryolumide(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
. Sorry dude
for?
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jpphilips(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2015
charix:

A good brain just got enthroned, watch out for more.
That is what hard work and talent keeps on the table, not a president who recycles his Guardian enemy Ruben Abatti and expect to win.
All you Nigerians with great talents home and abroad, this is the time to come out, it is time to send a mediocre like FFK to prison.
A campaign media manager who cannot even campaign, Today he is looking for certificate, tomorrow he is looking for date of birth.

Is it not clear that a 29yr old succeeded where Kayode failed? to repackage a man Nigerians rejected 3times is a miracle.

Say no to incompetence and mediocrity.
A new dawn is here.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jpphilips(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please

Olosho you want to abandon your brothel buisness.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by jpphilips(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2015
I hope the APC senators are ready to change the EFCC act, it is time for Jega to mount that podium.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by tempex88(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
charix:

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by SenatorJames(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
I will prefer to wish you good things and to pray for long life and prosperity for you today your birthday, than giving you Debola's phone number.

Happy birthday beautiful angel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo) / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.