Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari (57332 Views)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / One Of The Young Men Behind PMB Victory,Adebola Williams Poses Wit Okorocha(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Jerryolumide(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
Ok

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by stonecoldcafe: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

Eating beef so early this morning? Continuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Paretomaster(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

and what other way is he suppose to do that?

abeg the guy is on track, no better way to kick off ur ambition.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
fpeter:

Give her jare abi u no wan make my sister change levels? Guysbehatingonwisesisters....why do you guys always wish us to settle for less?? grin
... Lol.. Abi oo.. National cake tinx

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Jerryolumide:

. Sorry dude
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
toprealman:
YOU ARE NUMBER 548000741, JOIN THE LINE.
. Lol.. I'll work my way to number one
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Daniel6(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:

this one don move from bad belle to witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
masqot:

Sommy Sommy! Sharp babe
.. No dulling na

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Sommyangel(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
cr7lomo:

His number for what?? So he can fvck nd dump u .... Fish brain or is there anything more you can offer?? If not to fvck him. We know u are loose but u don't Hv to display it on a forum with ur pix displayed
.. Wtf are you talking about?.. The insults are uncalled for
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
One of APC's shameless Propaganda chiefs....look at his ugly face...

Ichidodo, you are still crying since sat cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by babamadiba(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
hahahahahhahaha Ole ni e o.. funny girl
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by stonecoldcafe: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
.. No dulling na
Fine girl, c ya fresh skin.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by magabounce(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
richommie:
adebola kor. . .bola ni

sia bubu
#change

#I can't trust nl beetches
#YOLO
[size=30pt]Seriously Dude what quality of weed did u smoke?[/size]
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:
All these tribal and religious favoritism...it is well o

Who cares about his religion or tribe, so far he is doing the right thing. He deserves to be praise.

Nice one bro.

One 9ja
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by okoomoge2(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Next big thing in Nigeria.

Omode to mo wowe o ba Agba jewon!

Go firgue when Obama started rubbing
Mind with the top democrats in Yankee.

Tony abbot current PM of Australia was a
Boy to Howard former PM of Australia.

If you must know in top MNC, they spot future
Leaders within first 5 years in the Company
and they begin nurturing and modelling for the future task ahead.

Most young Nigerians now are so so lost !!!
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by TheChosenOne1: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
Switched Off..
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by babamadiba(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:
Under 30?... Now I feel bad about myself cos I would be 30 in a year. embarassed
calm down bro, it is well. I use to feel that way wen I was 30yrs too, but now I bless God! I have a good job, my own car, a wife and a 1year 4month old son. I'm comfortable and am 34yrs now

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
horlarmelehqan:
A Leader That Is Prepared....1st In Our History.
At independence, colonial masters preferred an unprepared Tafawa Balewa to
a prepared Nnamdi Azikiwe.
The several military interventions that followed saw mostly under thirty
military officers who were just experimenting with POWER, something they
were neither trained to do nor prepared for.
In fact, while some argue that General Obasanjo was brought from 'under the
bed' to become Head of State, he himself wrote a book titled NOT MY WILL, in
which he explained how power fell on him against his will.
When democracy heralded in 1998, the power brokers again rejected a
prepared Olu Falae and went for Obasanjo who was spending his fifth year in
prison in Jos.
Again, when OBJ ended his tenure, he preferred an unprepared Yar'adua who
had just ended his governorship tenure and was heading home to cater for his
health rather than other gladiators who were angling for the number 1 seat
then.
Yar'adua died in office and power fell on an unprepared Jonathan.
And now for the first time, Nigeria will have a President who is PREPARED. A
President who unlike his predecessors who were accidental leaders, has been
nursing this ambition for 16 years, attempted to get it previously thrice and got
it at the fourth trial.
I am convinced that a man who has been nursing a presidential ambition for
16 years has a plan in mind. There is something he has been wanting to do
that is pushing him. He must be prepared.
Leaders are prepared. Leaders nurse their ambitions over time and when they
have the chance, they deliver.
I am confident that GMB is prepared and should now hit the ground running
with that program he has been seeking to implement for the past 16 years.
No excuses!

i hope he is prepared to fight corruption evenly not sectionally as he did in 1983. n i hope he is prepared to allow the freedom of speech n information to remain the way he inherit.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by khalleb(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
hmm hmmm
OK let's do business trade by barter I'll give you his half of his number so when you send me your own number I'll send you his number in full
here is it 081567_____

business
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by khalleb(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
hmm hmmm
OK let's do business trade by barter I'll give you half of his number so when you send me your own number I'll send you his number in full
here is it 081567_____

business
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by mbhs139(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:
All these tribal and religious favoritism...it is well o

How does this story reflect what you have posted?
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Tolubory(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
niceguy7:
Yes oo...new tinz to come.
Abeg Which Sport Bet Forecast bi dis One?
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by GodMode: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
babamadiba:
calm down bro, it is well. I use to feel that way wen I was 30yrs too, but now I bless God! I have a good job, my own car, a wife and a 1year 4month old son. I'm comfortable and am 34yrs now

In summary,

You impregnated a woman when you were 31 and married her.. Spent your entire savings or loan on a car... Still working your a:ss off...

The change begins with you.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by toprealman: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
. Lol.. I'll work my way to number one
AWWWW........GOOD LUCK, NOT JONATHAN, TO YOU.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by adaweezy(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
njays24:
If you love his twitter handle,you'd love mine too..
What's yours
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by fkaz(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
boluyongp:
There's no need to be hating, you just wish you could be in his position. Yes, 29 years is under 30 last time I checked.
Good job Debola, as a youth, I am proud of you, some are envious of you but you've rather inspired me. You were doing your thing, you didn't wait for govt to feed you like many of your haters are waiting for right now, you proved yourself and they called you up, you deserve it. More wisdom and grease to your elbow.

Gbam, na God doam for am , make answer we2

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by babamadiba(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
GodMode:

In summary,

You impregnated a woman when you were 31 and married her.. Spent your entire savings or loan on a car... Still working your a:ss off...

The change begins with you.
no brother, like I said I give God the glory. I got employed 2012, got married to a girl av dated for long 1december 2012, if u read my post well u will see that I wrote that I was blessed with a good job. I never collected any loan sir and wasn't lazy b4 the job came. I was into business which didn't stop even after the job. Thank you sir
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by hahn(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Dude's worth the attention. No offence.

You should have written "dudes worth the attention and you're not" instead.

Her comment is really dumb

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by olasoji1: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari, Osinbajo receive their certificates of return (PHOTOS)

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/buhari-osinbajo-receive-their.html

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Charly68: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
The guy is a star in the making .it is what you make happened to others that God will make happen to you. No wonder GMB has really been rebranded. The campaign team was a formation of competent hands. Trust the strategic advice of Chief Tinubu in this regards..they paraded sophisticated mind in media and the likes ..
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by micrep3030(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Jk we kw
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Okay..so he's the lying and Propaganda machine? The one who's been feeding us with photoshopped pictures. Nigerians, expect to hear more lies and cover ups! Most scandals won't last 5 secs on the net cause they would be taken down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.