Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership (34831 Views)

Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket / Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
See your life, all those presidents finished their two terms before stepping down....see your life??.

U ar wrong. They lost elections & handed over to d opposition.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by hammerme: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
A lot of comments I see on this threads seem to come jobless and immature youths and young adults who have little understanding of what comes out from their mouths. It's very easy to insult Mr President even when your parents or even family members have not even occupied councilor positions. Thats why all I see on threads are insults instead of suggestions on how we move foward as a country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
kalindaminda:
Lol. Favored by who? You? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you people. Go and Google the criteria for the Mo Ibrahim award. Or not. Continue to grease his bruised ego so the fool leaves quietly.

Lol. They ar consoling themselves. They think d Mo Ibrahim prize is a prize 4 d most corrupt & inept leader.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by chlowi(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
mercato:
Victory in Defeat

Exactly
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
datribune:

Lol. They ar consoling themselves. They think d Mo Ibrahim prize is a prize 4 d most corrupt & inept leader.

The OP actually took screenshots of a handful of tweets and titled the thread "Favored to Win"!!! Hysterical! Twitter! I'm not surprised at the amount of delusion exhibited in this thread. After all, they did think he would be re-elected! LOL!

If anyone tries to tell you it was a close race, just show them this map:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Texcoco(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
datribune:

U ar wrong. They lost elections & handed over to d opposition.
Haaaahaaa,We laugh you again,Haaahaaahaa...Those who lost were they incumbents?? Or from the ruling party? See your life?..What makes news? Obama losing his election as incumbent? Or the democrat presidential candidate after Obama's tenure?...
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by genevieve12(f): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheImp:
The news from Nigeria today is wonderful. Africa’s largest country has concluded a peaceful election process. Furthermore, the incumbent has already gracefully conceded and congratulated his successor – a first for Nigeria and a benchmark for other African countries to follow.

Today, we Africans are all proud of Nigeria and President Jonathan.

Thank you Mr President. If you are seeking a legacy, you have definitely achieved it.
http://www.moibrahimfoundation.org/news/article/statement-from-mo-ibrahim-on-the-outcome-of-the-nigerian-elections
I said it sometime ago,that if gej does not win dis presidential election then his goodluck wud take him to d global front,now he wud be nominated as a UN peace ambassador,good for you meek man.
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by darksuit(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, you two should get a room already.

Very funny.

cheesy
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Moheat(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:
Inconclusive!
PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE
If at all he wins it I will advise mo ibrahim to keep his money. Its just a drop in the ocean to what gej has looted

Is not the money bro. It will be an honour to become the first Nigerian to clinch that price!
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Haaaahaaa,We laugh you again,Haaahaaahaa...Those who lost were they incumbents?? Or from the ruling party? See your life?..What makes news? Obama losing his election as incumbent? Or the democrat presidential candidate after Obama's tenure?...

Guy it seems u don't know what d Mo Ibrahim award is all about. Kindly google d criteria & u'll know what we ar talking about here. d award is not a celebration of mediocrity, ineptitude & corruption. dis man ruined d hardwork of d founding fathers of d biggest party in africa. He almost collapsed d economy & hope of nigerians to d extent dat nigerians chose a 74yr old fmr military dictator over him as president. GEJ f*cked up big time & i agree wit Professor Oyebode - Jonathan is a disgrace to all PHD holders.
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Adenikeh(f): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ve read lot of comments about Nigerians regretting voting for Buhari. Now I'm wondering wot can be worse than wot we ve experienced in this administration. Stop being pessimistic!
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Texcoco(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
datribune:

Guy it seems u don't know what d Mo Ibrahim award is all about. Kindly google d criteria & u'll know what we ar talking about here. d award is not a celebration of mediocrity, ineptitude & corruption. dis man ruined d hardwork of d founding fathers of d biggest party in africa. He almost collapsed d economy & hope of nigerians to d extent dat nigerians chose a 74yr old fmr military dictator over him as president. GEJ f*cked up big time & i agree wit Professor Oyebode - Jonathan is a disgrace to all PHD holders.
Don't run away from our questions..
Texcoco:
[color=#1980BC] [b] Haaaahaaa,We laugh you again,Haaahaaahaa...Those who lost were they incumbents?? Or from the ruling party? See your life?..What makes news? Obama losing his election as incumbent? Or the democrat presidential candidate after Obama's tenure?...
Don't run away from the issues you raised and were champion ing before.Answer our questions.....Besides Mo Ibrahim already has lauded GEJ.Haaahaaahaaa,enjoy.
www.nairaland.com/2231744/mo-ibrahim-hails-jonathan..
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Don't run away from our questions.. [color=#1980BC] [b] Don't run away from the issues you raised and were champion ing before.Answer our questions.....Besides Mo Ibrahim already has lauded GEJ.Haaahaaahaaa,enjoy.
www.naira undecidedland.com/2231744/mo-ibrahim-hails-jonathan..

ur argument makes no sense. d world lauded him 4 conceding but if u know d criteria 4 d Mo Ibrahim prize u'll know dat d prize & Jonathan can not be mentioned in d same sentence.
Btw ur Hahahaha sounds like a mirthless laughter but it's okay if it consoles u 4 f*ck up. GEJ f*cked up big time. smh. To think i voted 4 dat clueless individual in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Ujupsy: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:

Cry me a river so that your gej may swim in d pool of your foolishness. Your stupidity is really growing to d high heavens. Did u know how much ur tin god wasted on electioneering? Don't tell me u are a sudanese living in nigeria; it seems u've lost touch with reality... Dumb ass
If you Mouth isn't filled with maggot u wont abusive your President I suppose you are a bastard cause I know your dumb ass mother never gave you a single training l don't need tell you am a Nigerian cause you are definitely from syria
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Texcoco(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
datribune:

ur argument makes no sense. d world lauded him 4 conceding but if u know d criteria 4 d Mo Ibrahim prize u'll know dat d prize & Jonathan can not be mentioned in d same sentence.
Btw ur Hahahaha sounds like a mirthless laughter but if it's okay if it consoles u 4 f*ck up. GEJ f*cked up big time. smh. To think i voted 4 dat clueless individual in 2011.
Goodluck has fulfiled all the criteria conceeding defeat and handing over as an incumbent....Shout from now till May 29,you cannot rewrite history..Gbam
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by oakson: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ujupsy:
If you Mouth isn't filled with maggot u wont abusive your President I suppose you are a bastard cause I know my dumb ass mother never gave you a single training l don't need tell you am a Nigerian cause you are definitely from syria
ur mum doesn't have what it takes to train me, Ok?
blame ur parent that failed in their responsibility of giving u a sound education and quality parenting; hence, ur primitive and animalistic outburst! When your mother should train u she was busy playing the harlot like 50 50naira keke napep(PAYG).
That's why we advocate faithfulness, assuming ur bit.ch of a mother wasn't taking all sorts of se.men from men of low virtue ur life wouldnt have been this hopeless! U dog, bite ur mum for being irresponsible and not me, Ok? Tell ur mama u've just sold her for a penny... Hungry st.upid son of a cre.tin
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by holusormi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:

...the bolded, I never knew ur wretched father is a security dog, no wonder u his son barks like a rabid infested dog; u've handsomely taken after him. U must have come from a very loose, crude, inane, ignoble, contemptible, despicable and poverty stricken background cos I smell failure and frustration written BOLDLY all over you.
Don't expect my attention any more, u are so LUCKY to have gotten it this once, u deserve a medal for this!

lolzz, we all know your father bro. We know he commited suicide. He was the policeman that jumped inside lagoon few days ago, you would join him soon ... Oloshi like u !! .... I repeat let jonathan be and you should be somewhere mourning your wretched father's death and also be preparing to die young like him instead of picking up fights on nairaland ... You and your never do well generation of idiotic bastards !! angry,, one love though.. We will attend your burial and I will be the presiding minister... Oloriburuku Omo ale onirankiran!!!
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Goodluck has fulfiled all the criteria conceeding defeat and handing over as an incumbent....Shout from now till May 29,you cannot rewrite history..Gbam
[b]
U ar d one trying to rewrite history by comparing d most divisive, clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history, a man who undid d great work of d patriots of d G34 to d great Mandela. If ur memory is short, dat of d world is not.
Prof Akin Oyebode: Jonathan is a disgrace to all phd holders - Prof Oyebode is fmr Vice-Chancellor University of Ado-Ekiti, a distinguished academic, an astute lawyer & Professor of International Law at d university of lagos
Julius Malema, south African political activist. - Jonathan is irresponsible
John Mccain, frm US presidential candidate - "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan"
Yoweri Museveni, Ugandan President - " I Would Rather Hang Myself Than Invite UN For Security Like Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan”
What a shame. Okay u think d world or d Mo Ibrahim prize commitee didn't watch madam Piss in dat disgraceful "diaris god o" saga
[/b]
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Texcoco(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
datribune:
[s]
[b]
U ar d one trying to rewrite history by comparing d most divisive, clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history, a man who undid d great work of d patriots of d G34 to d great Mandela. If ur memory is short, dat of d world is not.
Prof Akin Oyebode: Jonathan is a disgrace to all phd holders - Prof Oyebode is fmr fmr Vice-Chancellor University of Ado-Ekiti, a distinguished academic, an astute lawyer & Professor of International Law at d university of lagos
Julius Malema, south African political activist. - Jonathan is irresponsible
John Mccain, frm US presidential candidate - "some guy called Goodluck Jonathan"
Yoweri Museveni, Ugandan President - " I Would Rather Hang Myself Than Invite UN For Security Like Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan”
What a shame. Okay u think d world or d Mo Ibrahim prize commitee didn't watch madam Piss in dat disgraceful "diaris god o" saga
[/b][/s]

...www.nairaland.com/2231744/mo-ibrahim-hails-jonathan....
I no fit shout.
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Texcoco(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2015
datribune:
I am jealousing Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Don4eva(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
cycline404:
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ is a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!
You mean 4years is a long time to effect the change? Abeg wake up, he is not a magician, Nigerians needs to be patient
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by cacali(f): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Whatever else he did in the past and whether he wins the award or not, I dove my cap in respect for GEJ. This singular act of his, has saved not only many innocent lives, but even our dear country Nigeria. At this moment, I am so proud I am a Nigerian and that I remained in my country to vote.
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by datribune: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by bigfissy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has demonstrated that he is a man of Peace...He will surely be rewarded by God and several International Bodies #Vote not fight
Re: Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership by Ujupsy: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
oakson:

ur mum doesn't have what it takes to train me, Ok?
blame ur parent that failed in their responsibility of giving u a sound education and quality parenting; hence, ur primitive and animalistic outburst! When your mother should train u she was busy playing the harlot like 50 50naira keke napep(PAYG).
That's why we advocate faithfulness, assuming ur bit.ch of a mother wasn't taking all sorts of se.men from men of low virtue ur life wouldnt have been this hopeless! U dog, bite ur mum for being irresponsible and not me, Ok? Tell ur mama u've just sold her for a penny... Hungry st.upid son of a cre.tin
your useless stupid,maggots stinking witct of a mother transferred a lot into u that include she won the highest best trade prostitute and you follow sooth cursed idiot from a curse generation,shame on you cursed son of a bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) / President Buhari At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje's Wedding Ceremony In Kano / Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.