Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (25744 Views)

Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic / Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out After Her 3rd Baby, Shows Off Bra & Belly In Sheer / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2006
Wow These guys do not like 2face at all at all
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2006
no b say them really hate am they love his music but too much steez an him dey cus d hatin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2006
Uche yes oooooooooooo i like am na fyn guy tongue na him Music i no Gbadun!

u fit still go meet am make una do d GAY thang tongue

fazzzzzzzzzz abi ooooooooo abeg sing 11111111 make we c weda all d gurlnz go rush u grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2006
yeah, we do love him. prob is: he shud practise what he preaches, use a condom. maybe the kids WERE planned anyway.
as 4 his music, the WHOLE world can't be so wrong: DA BUOY HIM GOOD, MAHN! grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by ebonyface(f): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2006
how did he sweet talk you into it? was he speaking broken english or british english, oops!!! my bad, he doesn't understand english.
NFANA IBAWA FOR THIS PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY OOOOOOOOOOH AND I GUESS U SAID YESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO.
U BE TRUE AFRICAN QUEEN NOOOOOOO. I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT, WAS HE AS LONG AS HE LOOKS.
2FACE MY MAN MEN, U BETTER GO DO DNA TEST CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY SENSELESS AND THIRSTY GURL WANNA HAVE UR BABY.DO U GO AFTER DARK PUSSY (REFERING TO 2FACE).
OH SHIT!!! HE CAN'T READ THIS. TOO BAD I CAN'T WRITE IN BROKEN ENGLISH.
AZEEZAT I GUESS U BE TRUE TASTE OF CHICAGO OOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2006
EbOnYfAcE oMg U r NoT a GuRl angry sad shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by imanoel: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2006
it has not been CONFIRMED that 2 baba has a third child!!!!
in jand(diaspora), stars will have one night stand,
the next thing RAPE story will follow.

in naija most pregnacies are not for those they claim is their father, just don't be handsome and have dough,or something,

sha i'm not trying to exonerate 2baba.
but he has to be careful,his album will hit the STREET NEXT WEEK
if he is the father CONGRATS!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2006
You only use a condom on 2 occasions
1 When you do not trust your partner
2 When you want to prevent a pregnancy
So why are u all saying that 2face does not practice what he preaches, he said use a condom when all or one of the above applies to you.In his case it did not apply to him. grin grin grin
@GAY THING (hmph) I do not do BOYS angry angry angry angry I find ladies more appealing tho grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by faze3(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2006
@jaybaby yes ooo my new song American Queen will be out next week too make i c if american gals are crazy of a song cus it says queen
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2006
jaybaby:

EbOnYfAcE oMg U r NoT a GuRl angry sad shocked

true dat!
and why do u wanna know how he talked her into it, anyway?
and while everybody goes on and on about his english grammar, how many people the world over understand bob marley when he speaks? or awilo? or pavarotti? or, until recently even, Celine Dion? we should judge him as per how good he is in what he claims to be: a musician. not a grammarian.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by carmelily: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
@faze#1

u be man wey sabi! African china's NUMERO UNO in naija! but faze, i no know o! cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by dominick: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
pls this topic is not about homosexuals.it is about 2face.so back to the topic pls.he should try to further his edu,cos sometimes money cant buy u knowlegde shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by luvlymoi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
hehehehheeheheheheheeheheeee, am i surprised? , NO!! well sha good luck to him.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
2Face is highly educated in wat he is doing.Education does not start and end with the fomal type that you know.Many a great men that I know of were not that highly educated and they still went on to become wat they want to become.2Face is a highly talented musician,that we cannot take away from him and given support and guidiance he can go all the way to win more international awards,degree or no degree.
I wonder how many degrees did 2pac,Biggie,Dre,JayZ,Eminem,50 cents etc have in between them.Yet these are one of the most succesful Hip Hop musicians.2pac had only a diploma and he even dissed it by saying 'I GOT MY DIPLOMA BUT I NEVER LEARNT SHIT AT SCHOOL,EDUCATED ON THE MATHEMATICS OF THE COLD STREETS!.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2006
I always knew this guy was dumb all the way. How is he going to take care of these babies anyway?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2006
All I'm Saying Is that he Dsnt know ow to speak ENGLISH grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2006
he has 3kids and u wondering how he is goin to take care of them na wah for u oh.
wat abt people with 30 kids here wat were dey thinkin of?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
wetin concern u if him noe sabi speak english.aproko
he's doin his thing and doin it well.and he's got peeps dat luv it.abegi ma hear word
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shoooooooo wetin concern me concern u-
Abegi go pick pin 4 corner tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
lol
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2006
2Face has a 3rd baby and so what? are we judging him for his music quality or his way of life?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2006
Why do we keep on picking on the fact that 2Face has no education? how much Education does Beyonce,Jay-Z, Michael Jackson or even Akon Have? for Christ's sake he is a singer we should judge him on the quality of his music, if he was an intellectual, he would not have chosen to be a singer, his talent is in singing, let us judge him on that. whether or not his speaks proper english is not a problem, he is not a diplomat, we want him to sing to us not to talk to us. As long as we love his music, we donot want to know about his language power.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2006
jaybaby:

All I'm Saying Is that he Dsnt know ow to speak ENGLISH grin
His ability to speak English is of no consequence here.George Bush is touted not to have a very good command of his own MOTHER TONGUE and yet he is the president of the United States.I do not know even how you got to that kind of conclusion.His hit the African Queen was delivered in English and is a sound track for an American Movie.So how much more 'Englishness' could you ask for.Abi na you dey interpret for am when im go pick im MTV award.If he was an academician or a diplomat then we might take his language proficiency into account but he is a musician goddammit,as far as he knows how to lace the tracks and deliver the rhymes he is OK
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2006
huh UCHe shocked

WTF is my buss with dos pple u mentioned?

2 face cant SPEAK English wait did i say ENGLISH!

who sayyyyyyyyyyy he cant speak PIDGIN

damn it Not sure if u saw wen he did the AIDS advert!

my boi waz dwn shoooooooooo

C i'm not hatin @ all!

i no even care if him go school or not ! chq out naw 2face na fyn boi but no fit flow 4 common PIDGIN
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by faze3(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
LMAO get dem jaybaby
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Jaybaby OK Chinua Achebe I hear you.2face no fit yarn English or even pidgin but I be like say some sisters no even mind.And I believe say if them give you chance you too no go mind English or no English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Emad(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2006
@Jaybaby
Wetin be ur problem? e dey sing you no dey understand?
Even if e sing for contry tulk we go still love am,
Criticise him on something else PLEASEEEE.
@Dominick
u wan send nam for skol?
He has enough knowledge to know that success is all about finding your talent and excelling in it. School is not meant for everybody. Beside there are some people who go to school and spend endless years there trying to get a degree, they cannot pass the exams but they insist so they end up being professional students.
2Face has made the right choice in his life, Singing is his talent.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by hayprof(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2006
@Jaybaby
Wetin be your problem? e dey sing you no dey understand?
Even if e sing for contry tulk we go still love am,
Criticise him on something else PLEASEEEE.
@Dominick
u wan send nam for skol?
He has enough knowledge to know that success is all about finding your talent and excelling in it. School is not meant for everybody. Beside there are some people who go to school and spend endless years there trying to get a degree, they cannot pass the exams but they insist so they end up being professional students.
2Face has made the right choice in his life, Singing is his talent.

Abi oooo! shocked cool
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2006
Huh Uche Abeg u ooooooooooooo? shocked shocked shocked
No call me Chinua Achebe i still dey learn i never finish skool !

You guyz r not gettin me @ all shocked

c hen normal guy must know ow o flw 4 EnGlIsH HaBa?

ok abt if 'en give me chance i go still ffflw am! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mke we reason am-i love guyz dat can flw4 either pidgin or English i dey TRIP 4 'em tongue grin 2Face na sweet boi i no doubt am but na dat Flowing SIDE dey Pain me! cry

if sa na GURL naw una 4 don crucify am! cuz say na GUY abi? make him go learn ow 2 flow 4 pidgin grin WALKING OUT B4 ANODA BOMB COMES 4 HER

@ Emad

shooooooooooooo na ur b-f grin abi na u b dat PREGGgurl way stand by am wen him 4 collect him Award?

Prblm ke i no get oooooooooo !

Prof wetin b abi oooooooo-if u wan add make u add wetin b ABI OOOOOOoo shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Uche2nna(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2006
Jaybaby,y u dey swallow aspirin for another person headache!Wetin Kwoncern you Kwoncern him English.
JUST CATCH THE VIBE,GET THE FEELING.NOBODY HOLY PASS O!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by jaybaby(f): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL

No BODY Holy Pass ma BRoda grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by acidrop(f): 5:51am On Sep 18, 2006
ok, undecided i was starting 2 contemplate about who is better with tuface and Faze, in respect of singing, but now i think its not only with singing that Faze is better also with altitude and morality,

wat is dat dude feelin like sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Helen Paul Cute In New Make-up Enhanced Photos / Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist / Leo Dasilva: "No Sex, I'm Protecting Myself For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.