Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby (25745 Views)

Annie Idibia Gets A Pre-birthday Gift Worth About N597, 000 From Her Friends(pic / Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out After Her 3rd Baby, Shows Off Bra & Belly In Sheer / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by pati(f): 2:07am On Sep 07, 2006
guys come on let him do his thing if he likes it that way after all he is cute , young, pepper rest and chics flock around him what do you expect?  grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Ebano(m): 3:54am On Sep 07, 2006
Na set up! All these gold diggers wont leave 2 face in peace, anyways nothing dey happen
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by tukur2002n(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2006
2Baba no laylay!!!! keep on nacking jooo. grin grin grin but i will advise Sound City to stop that Advert About Aids which 2face did for them. cry cry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by babonboard(f): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2006
wink wink wink wink wink wink
3face is here o
when do we get 5face
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by ANDSTEL(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2006
by now i think 2face should now be called 3face idibia
andstel,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by trakos(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
this case no be small thing.e be like say the guy get TALENTED in every aspect even for BED.moreover,the guy wan boost our population for naija.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by ANDSTEL(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2006
hei, i wonder why everybody seems to be attacking only 2face, how about the girls or is he using jazz(juju) to catch them? Or will the babes involved tell us dat they were ignorant of 2face's existing affair which already gave him an issue?
Let me say here dat -ANY HUMAN BEING DAT PUTS ALL HIS /HER MIND IN OBJECT WILL END UP UNHAPPY- WAT DO I MEAN? 2FACE's fineness is an attribute of an oject,his money is object coupled wit other attributes of his. besides until women begin to know that wat makes a real man is the substance inside of him and not just the physical appearance,fame or even his material possesions, they will continue to fall prey to irresponsible men and continue to suffer at the longrun .
thr/4 i blame both parties involved
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by queen2(f): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2006
Ebano:

Na set up! All these gold diggers wont leave 2 face in peace, anyways nothing dey happen

huh? why cant him control his own thing
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by afrika(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2006
This sounds funny but terrible to imagine. How come, last time was one, then they later become twoo, Finally, ohh noooo nooooooo! they are three , how come.

The irony in all this, is that the same punk, thinks he is doing fine. In fact, who is he richer than. 50 cent, Dr. Dre, Akon, to mention but a few.

Then, why behaving like this. More over, he advertises, the AIDS stuff and he still goes on carry his thing and doing like that with out rain coat. NA WAHOOOOOOOO

CHECK AM OUT. Na the school wey in no go dey disturb am or wetin. the thing be say for school for IMT, space no dey for the guy to pursue woman but dem like am, now na opportunity and no body dey chance am now.

Please, D-One dem should advice himm on his stupid acts. Imagine shocked in AMERICA FAA embarassed

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked hold him, he is going in sane with things in skirt
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by youngdigi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2006
ANDSTEL:

hei, i wonder why everybody seems to be attacking only 2face, how about the girls or is he using jazz(juju) to catch them? Or will the babes involved tell us that they were ignorant of 2face's existing affair which already gave him an issue?
Let me say here that -ANY HUMAN BEING DAT PUTS ALL HIS /HER MIND IN OBJECT WILL END UP UNHAPPY- WAT DO I MEAN? 2FACE's fineness is an attribute of an oject,his money is object coupled wit other attributes of his. besides until women begin to know that what makes a real man is the substance inside of him and not just the physical appearance,fame or even his material possesions, they will continue to fall prey to irresponsible men and continue to suffer at the longrun .
thr/4 i blame both parties involved

i agree with u to some extent, but u need to realize that 2face is the one that sold 2 million copies, not nay of those girls, 2face is the one that shud be a role model not any of those girls, thats the only reason why we are attacking 2face. cus to be honest, if u ask anyone on this site what they think about any of those girls, they'll prob do the same thing, HISSSSS
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by achinu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2006
He's LUCKY he doesn't live in the USA. Paying Child support would have set him straight!!!!! Let him ask P.Diddy, Will Smith and the rest of the male entertainers & athletes how much they fork-out each month in child support
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by MEGA5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
,That's the probem with the average african man, 3 kids 4rm 3 women in a space of 3 yrs that's absolutely bullshit,sorry meant to say "ant-shit".2 face u fall OUR hand
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by hammer(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
The UPS and Downs so called stars, live with when it starts gettin into their heads. Fuckd up baby father!
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by EkechiA: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2006
this is a false rumour. read why on my next reply
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by EkechiA: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
Please before your jump to conclusion and post false information online  according to the story 2face and his reps said that he DOES NOT have a third baby on the way and do not know who she is. She may have been a fan who he took pictures with during his tour of the US.
He is currently single and concentrating on wrapping up his new album which will be released this month. I am friends with the head of his management team and this has been confirm to me that the gist is false.

Please moderaor of this website do not allow your readers to spread false rumours about our hard working artists. I know you pay a price for stardom but this is ridiculous
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by youngdigi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2006
SHARRAP DIA, i know someone who knows the pregnant girl's sister, and YES, 2face was in chicago and YES, he had soemthing to do with the girl, whether the baby is his i dont know (girls of nowadays are shady), but im very sure he slept with the her
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by EkechiA: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
Young digi. I am writing based on facts Ive heard and seen. It was written in the same City People that 2face denied knowing her and also denied knowing about any baby, but no one is focusing on that. I do not know the girl but I do know 2face and if he says he does not know her then he does not. If really is pregnant than they are trying to pin the child on 2face. I will call and verify again just to be sure. This will not be the first girl associated with 2face so why isnt he denying knowing the other ones.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by mochafella(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2006
He said, She said. Pikin go comot, DNA test dey. grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Shentz(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2006
oh well, it was meant to be
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Seun(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2006
Exactly. DNA testing will settle this matter so let's just wait for the baby.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Bamiprof(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2006
Hey Tuface my Man you are a prolific Man.All expecting Mothers in the House should go see Tuface he has done it for Three Ldies he will surely do it for you.But it's really sad,the guy comes out on Soundcity to tell all Playboys out there to use a condom but he himself he's not using me.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by hayprof(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2006
Tu! my man Keep On Rockin'
Nothin' Dey Happen
Get The Vibe Get The Feelin'
Nobody Holy Pass,
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by 2old4that(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2006
@ Ekechi A

Sure u know 2face n u do know when he will sleep with any girl, uh? grin
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Greatpeter(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2006
This is still a rumour.
It's not confirmed.
Could be a blackmail as his manager said.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by 2old4that(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
let pretend its a rumour. But the truth has a way of springing out itself anytyme. Only tyme will tell.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by EkechiA: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2006
I do not understand why you people have to delete my post because I was posting more prove. Does the owner of this site have something against 2face?
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by EkechiA: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
I spoke them again today and 2face himself confirmed this to me that there is no baby on the way. I explained that there is a website trying to make him look bad on the internet. His management said to to tell the person who claims to know the girl to ask her if she is pregnant.

If she says no, please stop it. 2face has made mistakes in the past and has learned from it which is why he was advicing kids to always use protection. He is currently not having any relations with women and fasing his career.

FYI: Even City people said there is no baby, that only rumours which has been denied by his camp.
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Eurphoria(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2006
Well if this story is true then all i want to say is 2face better start coming up with decent music (for once in his life, my opinion)to pay for all these pikinis
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by donjazzie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2006
WTF people are just here crucifying ma guy cuz he has three kids from three diff babes.wat the deal.wat abt one man with 10 kids from one lady or one man with 46kids from 4ladies.abeg let him leave his life abi is he living for anybody
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Idrizzle(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2006
I dont believe this !!!!!!!! i can't shout !!!
Make una free the guy. But as they say success breeds relationsss, u know evryone would wanna associate with u .
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 09, 2006
embarassed Tu baba its a shame that guy is a very stupid, guy with lack of knowledge for spending money, infact he is notworth of being a celebrity instead he shld just go back to festac and live back in the days, if you don't know today all the 2 song sound sultan hit down was for tuface, back in the days and Far away, Tuface should not let kennis decieve him cuz as far as am concerned kennis pushed idris now idris get quanta with Baba they left him and jard, any way tuface i dey feel you try to be opened and your english matters go back to jss class so you could learn pasuma speak honourable english tuface please try and change , as you comply God will grant you more sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby by rikkyjen(m): 3:49am On Sep 09, 2006
jayon:

embarassed Tu baba its a shame that guy is a very stupid, guy with lack of knowledge for spending money, infact he is notworth of being a celebrity instead he shld just go back to festac and live back in the days, if you don't know today all the 2 song sound sultan hit down was for tuface, back in the days and Far away, Tuface should not let kennis decieve him because as far as am concerned kennis pushed idris now idris get quanta with Baba they left him and jard, any way tuface i dey feel you try to be opened and your english matters go back to jss class so you could learn pasuma speak honourable english tuface please try and change , as you comply God will grant you more sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now, is there a difference between your so called english and Tuface idibia's enlish cheesy cheesy wink wink

You are leaving substances and chasing shadows with dane guns!!. This thread is all about Tuface becoming 3baba,its not disputing his speaking skills

Even thought, his english is not that bad as you portrayed it in ur post!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva: "No Sex, I'm Protecting Myself For Marriage" / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Timaya: I Am Not A Saint, I've Done Drugs And It Was Difficult Quitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.