Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) (67025 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Making sense grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by debo07(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
New era...SAI OSINBAJO
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Aso rock babes on point
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by foliks(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
My able vice presido
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB till 2019!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by mployer(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
That man is my pastor sad
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by sonofspada(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
What na happened undecided
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by haibe(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Shut the Bleep up.. what are you smoking? He has been declared winner and nothing can be done again

poiu77:
[b][size=18pt]The Law Require Before Declaring Anyone Winner... Orubabe Vs Jega

brush: Keep quiet, the law require buhari to get 1/3 of the total vote cast, in 2/3 of the state Jonathan won, except if they have change the law.

So you are going to see people go to court over the issue.

I have not seen the final result.. But

the law requires the winner to have the following.

1. buhari most win by a simple majority of over 50%.
2. Buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote in a state of 2/3 of the state Jonathan won ( the argument of Awolowo/Akinjide/Shagari case)
3. buhari most get at least 1/3 the total vote in a state in 2/3 of the total number of state.

brush did this happen. I have not seen the final result as I write..

If buhari does not have 1/3 of the total vote cast in a state in 2/3 of the state Jonathan won, the result will be cancelled. And a run off would be call

So show me, the final result.

You have to look at the state Jonathan won, and see, if number 2 happen, this is the most important part, in nigeria election. except if they have change the law. but if the law is still the same.. you a person most have all this to be declare winner.

In the case of awolowo vs Shagari.

Awolowo won 5 state(ogun, ondo, lagos, oyo, bendle),
azikiwe won 4 state( anambra, imo, cross rivers, rivers),
waziri won 2 state borno and gongola.
Aminu kano won kano state.

When you add 5 + 4 + 2 + 1= 12 state.. of 19 state.

Shagari won just 7 states.. it is not required by law to win 2/3 of the state, but more of 1/3 of the total vote in 2/3 of the total states. And 1/3 of 2/3 of your closest rival state won.

This is why Orubabe may have been fighting jega.

To explain this following requirement

1. win by a simple majority of over 50%.
2. Buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote in a state of 2/3 Jonathan state won ( the argument of Awolowo/Akinjide/Shagari case)
3. buhari most get at least 1/3 the total vote in a state in 2/3 of the total number of state.

2. If Jonathan won 12 states.. Nigeria law requires buhari to get 1/3 of the total vote cast 8 states of those state Jonathan won.

If Jonathan won Benue, Imo, and rivers state.. Buhari is required by law to get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 2 of this state.. May be imo or rivers or benue and imo.

3. This law means buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 2/3 of the total state cast. meaning if there are 12 state in Nigeria.. buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 8 states of Nigeria.

Only 1 and 3 did buhari meet. Buhari did not mean requirement 2 as required by Nigeria law to be declared as President. So you dont have to congratulate anyone yet. There may be a run off of the election. if a court case is heard. [/size][/b]
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kadree(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pple make una come oooo abi na only me dey c am?
Wia dos "Gej till 2019"...?
Na just like dat e dey apun?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by christopher123(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
THEY ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL THE RESEMBLE KUNU SELLERS AND MILK MAIDS...WITH THEIR GWORO BROWN TEETHS...THE OSINAJO IS LOOKING SHEEPISHLY, HE MUST BE HAVING SOME KIND OF EREKTIONS THERE

NOW SEE A PRETTY BABE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by newmuzik: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
kool.....

guys get a little diversion from politics read about sex, stories, love stories, fictions n lots more.....

http://www.browngarri.com/category/true-story/page/2/
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Allahu Akbar.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by JosephPhilip: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's a time of celebration for him.

Time to work around the corner.

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by adesegun121(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.

story for d dogs
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by MrDojo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
skullbaba:
Walahi hausa-fulani babes dey fine ooo. See how my VP- elect dey shout holy spirit for him mind( and I dey hear here ooo). #godwin

Baba na U oh grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by cliper230(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Very soon power bank will be thing of the pass in top nigeria cities because as see constant power coming

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kindnyce(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
PIC MY ADORABLE VP

BUT SHAA I HOPE U DONT EYE HER OO

U MUST BE RESPONSIBLE VP OOO

NOT SOME DUMBO SAMBO
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
This Man too like woman shuo !
Na only women dey always dey around am.

Scandal in the making !

Congrats to GMB/PYO

Awaiting change !

I hope the north is learning; it is not when a southerner wins and they'll start causing chaos.

Shebi no corp member has died ni

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Sadiq3051(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
ok
Oga jide we Neva celebrate this victory of change ooo....
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by mooyguy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
I CONCCUR

Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Revolva(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dammm dose babe's na faya if dem remove their gown oooo home grown freaks
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by stevenosa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
kingsilly:
vice president elect as U can see clearly that girl was charging her phone to take that selfie, do face the power sector

Na waooo. What the girl is doing is taking the selfie with a remote device.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kings09(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44,Severusnape, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by kodyx(f): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
My VP elect,carry go,nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now his church members that once rejected him will now want to claim him as one of their own.

Such is life.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by eebruboss(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
englishmart:
and the light shines over darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.
Osinbajo and Obasanjo have something in common
What is it?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
mployer:

That man is my pastor sad
na our imam for oshodi central mosque you dey call your pastor?take your time o. Na so una dey start.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Stevano007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=29pt]Y she come dey use power bank charge her phone, is she trying to accuse Jonathan of Failure in Power sector? angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
kings09:
Abeg who don see Oressmusanctus, Chukwudi44,Severusnape, temitemi and Barcanista. Their mama dey find dem abeg. Please help us find these children
ha ha. You mean una never see dem?abi dem go abuja go help their aunty pack her load back to otuoke?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Lawalemi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dey snap pishure while your abo-ki master dey plot your downfall
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Athanatos(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Most people thought this day will never come. Here it is. Some people around me crying foul saying shït pouring their frustration cos their Tribalism did not favour them. Kudos to Nigerians who voted with their HEADS AND NOT THEIR HEARTS.

We believe in Buhari to deliver his best in the interest of Nigeria's progress.

If you truly love Nigeria, you won't care if A Christian or Muslim rules, if A Southerner or Northerner wins. If the Southerner doesn't perform, then we pick the available promising candidate.

Pls Tanoids, get over the result. High Blood Pressure is Real devote that energy into positive change and pray for the Progress of Nigeria.

Get this straight.

The fact that I did not vote GMB does not make me a tribalist!

What is wrong with all of you?

This is democracy for fvck's sake!

I vote who I want to,period!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Revolva:
Dammm dose babe's na faya if dem remove their gown oooo home grown freaks
hausa babes too dey fine and dem like big preek

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.