Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) (67026 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by gudxson: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
You forgot to include PROBE!!!

Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
gudxson:

You forgot to include PROBE!!!

I know the General would want to be lenient/merciful and the Pastor would want to preach forgiveness. Imagine that combination. Pastor, forgives. General, merciful.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
englishmart:
and the light shines over darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.
Osinbajo and Obasanjo have something in common

You sound pained. Lol....
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by goryorhal(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can you imagine this ? Is this also news ?
Channels una dey jonz ?

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by SmooshCHN: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Athanatos:

Get this straight.

The fact that I did not vote GMB does not make me a tribalist!

What is wrong with all of you?

This is democracy for fvck's sake!

I vote who I want to,period!
why did you take my post personally. I didn't tag you. Are you a Tanoid? I guess no. The fact your heart's choice lost doesn't mean you voted wrongly. It's democracy. You pick I pick and majority wins all which the major goal should be to see Nigeria Progress. That's what my post is aimed at. Don't take my post personal abeg. You know what Nigeria needs right now. You picked your choice already. Pray for the success of Nigeria. Nigeria will grow with or without GEJ or Buhari
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
I like this man ...but make he find something to do with his teeth ...no be say den no get money to dey see dentist ...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Athanatos(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
SmooshCHN:
why did you take my post personally. I didn't tag you. Are you a Tanoid? I guess no. The fact your heart's choice lost doesn't mean you voted wrongly. It's democracy. You pick I pick and majority wins all which the major goal should be to see Nigeria Progress. That's what my post is aimed at. Don't take my post personal abeg. You know what Nigeria needs right now. You picked your choice already. Pray for the success of Nigeria. Nigeria will grow with or without GEJ or Buhari

Fixed.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Funjosh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's my VP. I like that girl holding that phone.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by SonOfTheLion(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.
U av the right to make any demands my brother. So as long as u r a true citizen of this great African nation. Forget abt how we've all played politics on nairaland, it's jst one of dos things. I salute ur courage to come out again and say u r pdp apologist. It shows u r a true patriot and ready to support the incoming president of our grear nation. Love u bro! One love nigeria!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by ifyemex(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
See our own

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
U av the right to make any demands my brother. So as long as u r a true citizen of this great African nation. Forget abt how we've all played politics on nairaland, it's jst one of dos things. I salute ur courage to come out again and say u r pdp apologist. It shows u r a true patriot and ready to support the incoming president of our grear nation. Love u bro! One love nigeria!

Love you too bro. And thank you for your kind words.
And yes, I love Nigeria. One love, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by MeandSum: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigbite:
Child abuse; mother caught on cam slapping a 3 weeks baby mercilessly on the face
See the video below

Spammer be gone.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pastor Osibanjo..nwayoo kwa!!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by AlPicapcI(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
I fit find babe go north now. Yesssssss.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

You sound pained. Lol....
dollyparton again?
I stopped minding her since 2014
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
See pretty ladies. The northern ladies are beauties smiley
U can say that again... We are beautiful. smiley
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by SmooshCHN: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Athanatos:

Fixed.
Lol cheesy
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hausa babes too dey fine and dem like big preek
LOL...IYANGBALI who told u? undecided
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by petermichaels(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ömo dis man ma old oh! Chai!! Na wa oh! Hw e com old lyk dis?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by toprealman: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:
See pretty ladies. The northern ladies are beauties smiley
MAKE-UP FREE FACES TOO....
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL...IYANGBALI who told u? undecided
I get abokii friends nw
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by soleexx(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
na only dis clooth osinbanjo get?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
Sweet Jesus. Power is really sweet. tongue

While it lasts. ...It's always fleeting!
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by gbola97(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fairgodwin:
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madwueke with immediate effect. Thank You.
why is she using mobile charger
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
gbola97:
why is she using mobile charger

I wouldn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
mehn those hausa girls fine oooo.na how much be dowry for hausa land? cheesy
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by mattkelly: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dolapo Osinbanjo,watch out..Your husband might soon be snatched by the beautiful women from the north..lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by datacabal(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Selfie with Vice-President-elect Professor Yemi Osinbajo in Abuja

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/selfie-with-osinbajo/
lalasticlala:

lalasticlala:

Selfie is a picture for you by you! And we can see d lady holdimg the cam... So?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by themodernman: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
UnimkeAk:
This Man too like woman shuo !
Na only women dey always dey around am.

Scandal in the making !

Congrats to GMB/PYO

Awaiting change !

I hope the north is learning; it is not when a southerner wins and they'll start causing chaos.

Shebi no corp member has died ni

If them born una well make Buhari or another Northerner no enter for 2ndterm...na dat time you go know sey na your own you dey talk.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by synergycom19: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
If they where southern glirs they would have been half or even unclad as if nudity is a southern/Christian trademarks
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by synergycom19: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
ifyemex:
See our own
Retirements fits GEJ
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by clovislouis(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

they ain't cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers / Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.