Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) (67027 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by mooyewhy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
say dz man Don forget his pastoral job finally....
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by sukkot: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
nwanne this man dey enjoy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
she supported the phone with a power bank... tell papa 70 to fix electricity in nija.... or make e forget 2 term
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by StepG: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Most people thought this day will never come. Here it is. Some people around me crying foul saying shït pouring their frustration cos their Tribalism did not favour them. Kudos to Nigerians who voted with their HEADS AND NOT THEIR HEARTS.

We believe in Buhari to deliver his best in the interest of Nigeria's progress.

If you truly love Nigeria, you won't care if A Christian or Muslim rules, if A Southerner or Northerner wins. If the Southerner doesn't perform, then we pick the available promising candidate.

Pls Tanoids, get over the result. High Blood Pressure is Real devote that energy into positive change and pray for the Progress of Nigeria.
hmmm
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by StepG: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
cycline404:
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ was a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!
Sai Professor!
Please work well with your Oga!!
yes
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.
Excuse me, why should she be sacked please?
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by gbemi514: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.
I know I do not have the right to make any demands whatsoever, but please my able President and Vice President-elect, FIRE, SACK and DISMISS Diezani Alison-Madueke with immediate effect. Thank You.
....even if u love pdp dan apc....it is ur right n deir duty 2 gv d best ooo.......its nt a priviledge i hope dey change ds nation 4 good......GOD bless us all
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 02, 2015
remsonik:
See pretty ladies. The northern ladies are beauties smiley
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by ichieoriginal(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:
hmm .. The Vice President-elect is already enjoying himself. After the hardwork comes the reward.
I like you as an intellectual, Sir. Please [help] guide the President in the areas he might be lost in your journey of CHANGING and transforming Nigeria. I didn't vote for you cuz I hardly ever vote but still I love you guys.
Though I hate APC with passion and I'm a PDP apologist, but I strongly believe in your "change" proposals and I loved the two of you, Osinbajo and Buhari from the very beginning.

Sweet jesus.... grin...as for pet minister,its obvious she hasn't really done much to develop the pet sector..PIB enact am dem say no...I be pet engr ..how great it will be if that PIB enter law..I go happy die
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by blakky97(m): 5:04am On Apr 02, 2015
remsonik:
especially the one closest to him.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Phone on one hand while Power bank is on the other hand hehehe please Let there be "Change" on Electricity Sir cheesy
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by DahTol(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2015
dat is part of one Nigeria
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2015
remsonik:
. Very pretty ladies nevertheless,You can't tell not Until they unveil their hijab 4U mehn
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by NDprudent(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
englishmart:
and the light shines over darkness, and darkness comprehends it not.
Osinbajo and Obasanjo have something in common

From dia names dey have "njo" in common. I hope dat was not what u meant
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2015
englishmart:
dollyparton again?
I stopped minding her since 2014
After I whooped your black ašš.
I would do the same if I were u too.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

After I whooped your black ašš.
I would do the same if I were u too.
not really. Just that I've sworn never to trade words with fools...
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by pasol4real(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
cycline404:
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ was a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!
Sai Professor!
Please work well with your Oga!!
story for the gods this was massive rigging by the north ,we are waiting for u pple in 2019.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
englishmart:
not really. Just that I've sworn never to trade words with fools...
Lolz.... so what have u been doing so far? Singing?
BHOY!!!! I told you to stop pretending to be smart, its ok to be stupìď.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Xandulyn(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Apparently, the first open-minded and rational thinking PDP loyalist I have ever seen. We need more of your type.
Re: Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
LOL!!!ashawoh man... e don go snap with wùse girls.
work never start but this is a first sign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Several APC Members Killed In Lagos Campaign Crash (PHOTOS) / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.