Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Must We Imitate The White - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must We Imitate The White (1032 Views)

Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Truely yes they are wiser than some of we Nigerians but must we take everything from them as a Gold?why do we not appreciate our own beautiful and gorgeous ladies around?why do we always accuse our women and girls that they are after our money?don't they have feelings like the white?aren't them women?we should appreciate the pretty girls around us and not take them as reminant when we see the white.our girls deserve the best admiration from us men.let stop seeing them as wallet decreasers,ATM, or after our money,for they are beautifully made and can also love like the white.
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Like the part on nigerian girls smiley
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Andrew114:
Truely yes they are wiser than some of we Nigerians but must we take everything from them as a Gold?why do we not appreciate our own beautiful and gorgeous ladies around?why do we always accuse our women and girls that they are after our money?don't they have feelings like the white?aren't them women?we should appreciate the pretty girls around us and not take them as reminant when we see the white.our girls deserve the best admiration from us men.let stop seeing them as wallet decreasers,ATM, or after our money,for they are beautifully made and can also love like the white.

Have to disagree with that
Re: Must We Imitate The White by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Andrew114:
Truely yes they are wiser than some of we Nigerians but must we take everything from them as a Gold,why do we not appreciate our own beautiful and gorgeous ladies around?why do we always accuse our women and girls that they are after our money?don't they have feelings like the white?aren't them women?we should appreciate the pretty girls around us and not take them as reminant when we see the white.our girls deserve the best admiration from us men.let stop seeing them as wallet decreasers,ATM, E T C

I NEARLY stopped reading after seeing the afore-highlighted. I recognize this for what it - self-hate and ingrained inferiority complex passed on to you the progeny of a suppressed system. Why limit yourself with that stereotype?

I pick on a lot of females on and off this corner of our cyberspace but that has nothing to do with their RACE. I'd (I have) castigate a white female who is as vainglorious, flippant, flimsy and simpleton-like as any I have picked on here. Are you trying to score brownie points with the females?

Lastly, get yourself a psychologist. That ideology as highlighted in your post needs to be purged out of your psyche.
[

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
The first statement of your write up OP is derogatory and incessant.

We are created equal and skin is not a factor to judge intelligence and dominance.

The problem with black race is their ability to accept the ideology that white are superior which is not.

So remove the low self esteem in you and your confidence level will see u as equals to the white or far better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
why don't you mind your business and allow the ladies speak for themselves? dumb shii
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I NEARLY stopped reading after seeing the afore-highlighted. I recognize this for what it - self-hate and ingrained inferiority complex passed on to you the progeny of a suppressed system. Why limit yourself with that stereotype?

I pick on a lot of females on and off this corner of our cyberspace but that has nothing to do with their RACE. I'd (I have) castigate a white female who is as vainglorious, flippant, flimsy and simpleton-like as any I have picked on here. Are you trying to score brownie points with the females?

Lastly, get yourself a psychologist. That ideology as highlighted in your post needs to be purged out of your psyche.
[
well you have referred me to the dictionary,i will get back to you.but for the last paragraph,i don't need a psyche,am normal.you should have ask me what i mean't by that sentence.i think if anybody need a psyche here,it got to be you because of derading someonce's opinion
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rainess:

Have to disagree with that
u think so?well ask me why i said that and i would gv u prove to back my self up
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
wristwatch:

We are created equal and skin is not a factor to judge intelligence and dominance.

The problem with black race is their ability to accept the ideology that white are superior which is not.

So remove the low self esteem in you and your confidence level will see u as equals to the white or far better.
from the begining they are wiser.remeber Esau and Jacop,if u a christian.like i said they may be wiser than SOME OF US
Re: Must We Imitate The White by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
wristwatch:
TheSonOfMark:

[

Couldn't agree less.
Re: Must We Imitate The White by KrazyBone: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lmao @ they are wiser. . . I couldn't find your IQ with a flashlight no matter how hard I tried. If I call you a moronic idiot_ now, I'll be banned.

Make I jus dey look you.

1 Like

Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Smh in disdain @'they are wiser than...' What tha heck!
For pete's sake! All humans are of same standard though tribe, tongue, race, may differ.
Seriously, at this point in time when will my beloved Nigerians stop seeing the whites as some sort of demi-god.
I mean to say i'm downrightly
irritated at folks exhibiting disgusting acts of such nature.
Are these as a resulf of inferiority complex or some wrong misconceptions?
Pls lets try to always be proud of who we are! Always.

#I love Africa. I love Naija. We rock!!
#MamaAFrica..! So much love to share
pure blackness, wantness is so rare
#So much love to care
let them know they're missin' out Mama Africa
#So much love to share
sweet blackness, oneness meet me there
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2015
KrazyBone:
Lmao @ they are wiser. . . I couldn't find your IQ with a flashlight no matter how hard I tried. If I call you a moronic idiot_ now, I'll be banned.

Make I jus dey look you.
MORONIC IDIOT? You know that a fool has more hope than someone who talk without thinking.do you even understand where am viewing my opinion from?producing of aeroplane,cars,bridges,and many others are invented by the white.but their girls aren't that different or precious than ours. Get it
Re: Must We Imitate The White by vislabraye(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Andrew114:

Is there any proof that they are wider than we are? You surely have a complex by saying this. Pls don't say this outside cos it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
vislabraye:

Is there any proof that they are wider than we are? You surely have a complex by saying this. Pls don't say this outside cos it doesn't speak well of you.
waoo i applaude you for your politness and yes i have proof.many things we do now are learnt from them,politices,buisness,marketing,inventing and many others including sport.lets forget about this fellacy of us being wise as them.but on the contrary their women are not as precious as ours.
Re: Must We Imitate The White by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Andrew114:
waoo i applaude you for your politness and yes i have proof.many things we do now are learnt from them,politices,buisness,marketing,inventing and many others including sport.lets forget about this fellacy of us being wise as them.but on the contrary their women are not as precious as ours.

My view is that a black child exposed to the right education and environment as the white kid will do the same or even better. The difference could be genetics which could favour either when compared. It has nothing to do with race.

Yes, blacks have some fundamental issues which have nothing to do with WISDOM or intelligence.
But if you believe whites are wiser than black, then you can't justify that we should not copy them in everything they do.
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
vislabraye:

My view is that a black child exposed to the right education and environment as the white kid will do the same or even better. The difference could be genetics which could favour either when compared. It has nothing to do with race.

Yes, blacks have some fundamental issues which have nothing to do with WISDOM or intelligence.
But if you believe whites are wiser than black, then you can't justify that we should not copy them in everything they do.
yes you really have a point but due to us not having such education and environment,dats why i lebelled some of us less wiser than them,but we should not take everything from them as Gold.we should not copy their cultures because we have ours,we should not overate their women because they not that better than ours.thats my point
Re: Must We Imitate The White by englishmart(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
maybe we should
Re: Must We Imitate The White by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
C 'mon folks, why all the hullabloos about whites being wiser than blacks, this ish than that.
Wisdom does not depend neither on age nor education or any other criteria. Its a natural gift at which some humans possess, country/nation not withstanding, and such humans are rare to come across.
Mark you,, KNOWLEDGE IS DIFFERENT FROM WISDOM, while the former can be enhanced by any means possible, the latter can never! be enhanced.

(1) (Reply)

The Thing About Sexual Power / WOW! This Is How To Invite Guests To Your Wedding Via Whatsapp / 10 Things Cheating Men Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.