Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144479 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ojsmscom(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
BUt the earlier we divide this country the better for all of us.we are not one and we are all aware of it........b

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by TI1919(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by tucker12(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Plzzzzzzzz the guy should go and sit down let nation builders (including those who voted for and against move forward) His era is done
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:

If you are a Biafran you are a coward to say this, but i know my people are not cowards, so it's certain you are not one of us.

Stay back in ur zoo and relax, next time I will quote u back, u will be telling me a different story.

This zoological republic is a farce and it must burn down.
Ndi Ara nwuru anwu.

See your life is dis al u gott to say? U claim to b a biafran bt failed to answer d questions I asked you.
I have so many ibo as friends , I deal with ibos on daily basis and I must tel u dey are interesting people to b with and dey never claim to b biafran.
U knw why? Dey got properties here, businesses here and So on . Not lik you jobless fool calling ur sef biafran. You better go find smtin do wit ya yeye life befr its too late..
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Missmoney(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
jieta:
u cant allow asari dokumbo to rule u bt u can allow a working corpse to rule u
are u God? If he doesn't die go and kill him. Oponu oshi.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

You can't talk politics so you get sexual........how did you find your way out of the kitchen sef?
Talking politics with ma hommie that is still battling gender identity crisis is a big turn off.Kill your demon first.

You better drop this moniker ,before these little boys you've been asss whooping finds out and take you to the cleaners. grin

You know ,it won't be nice if em mofos starts running ma hommie down in my presence. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by xtgozie(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Igbos

Bark dogs for the Ijaws!

Difference is, one has teeth and can bite. Has bitten. And made the other dog cry.
We are no dogs..... So how would we bite?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
you were soft just before the elections but now you are talking tough. What's up now ?

Thanks for the advice bro.
Well,I'm only responding to the rethoric that keeps emanating from some mofos here . grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dealslip(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
RedBenson:

You and your SW folks just keep posting salt-less comments everywhere, but the important thing is that we've put you guys on alert that SOONER THAN EXPECTED, we all shall work the path that shall take us all to our different ancestral homes, so then you wont say you were never prepared. Thank you.

Stop sulking Asari and his wife insulted the whole SW even to their unborn generation and you you still expect full support from them. No thank you to OBJ who imposed GEJ on Nigeria and no thank you to the whole SW who voted him at the presidential level and went back to AC at the governorship level. Insult and threats were the appreciation gotten. Despite that he still got 2 million votes. If only you would drop the imaginary offence you claim the SW committed against you. The political atmosphere will favour you more. I am still uncomfortable that GEJ lost but I have learnt good sportsmanship from him. As for Asari tell him tobring back his investments from Benin republic so he can destroy it as well when he returns to the creek.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
dealslip:

Dont be a sore loser. Do you expect everybod in SW To fall in line because Asari threatened. OBJ didnt get as much support as GEJ got in SW. Maybe you should go and deal with Okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi for campsigning vigorously for GMB. You insult the SW Continually yet you want them to support your cause. I for one supported GRJ against Osinbajo from my state. If SW voted like SS/SE, GEJ wont get 2 Million votes from SW. The most untribalistic tribe remains the SW. They are also the deciding factors. Those 2 Million votes from SW Was about the margin GEJ lost by. Next time tell Mr And Mrs. Asari not to insult an entire region stupidly. I am a supporter of GEJ and will always be. Some of us were insulted and called Bastardon this forum because we preffered GEJ over Osinbajo

Thank you.
I remember when asari was insulting every body including we igbos. Calling us all kind of names. But now he wants us to fight with him because gej lost. Can u believe this foolish man?

Because of oil the SS people think they can insult other tribes and go free.

If not for rigging I doubt if pdp would have won in enugu. Imo and abia state.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by okotv(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well,I'm only responding to the rethoric that keeps emanating from some mofos here . grin
Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari,
My question to you is" what impact did your brother"s tenure of 6 years haave on the niger delta thet will make you want to start trouble because he lost election.
Think fast and fashion a way to reach out to the new govt and profer a new strategy to integrate your people back to mainstream.
Be smart,be wise,no one stops a moving train.Your brother lost your chance for good.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by meccuno: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
D1ck:
Asari Dokubo's statement has proven that igbo's are a very greedy set of peeps. Its so glaring to everybody that GEJ is clueless about government and the peoples do not want him anymore.

"Hausas and Yoruba's frustrated him" the hell; are igbos the only one who voted for him 4years ago.

Oh! Maybe you probably weren't thinking of relinquishing power at all.... Empty treat
I have been reading the same comments over and over again but refused to comment but this one just broke the camels back...........how does an Ijaw militants statement relate to the igbos for heavens sake?? Its either you have a hatred for the igbos naturally and through this medium have the opportunity to tell us what's in your mind and that of your people or you are naïve........please open your the five senses God gave to you and face who directed a message to you....GEJ is not an igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by meccuno: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You're right. And even if the 100% of Nigerian oil is found onshore, it will still remain Nigerian oil found on Nigerian soil. What the government needs to do is to make sure that the people of the region are adequately taken care of and that is what allocating a greater percentage of crude oil sale proceeds to them is meant to achieve.
so if Nigeria divided and we haveh nOrth south east and west,thÉ north would have onshore?? I doubt that.....
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by byteem: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA ... THIS GUY IS A JOKE... GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.. WHAT DID HE DO WITH ALL THE BILLIONS HE MADE FROM JONA .. HOW MANY LIVES DID HE TOUCH.. HOW MANY WIDOWS DID HE SET UP INSTEAD HE MADE MORE..HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID HE BUILD HOW MANY YOUTHS DID HE EMPOWER ..INSTEAD HE RAN TO BUILD UNIVERSITY IN BENE REPUBLIC .. EVEN THEN HOW MANY NIGERDELATANS HAS HE GIVEN SCHLARSHIP TO THAT SCHOOL...GREEDY BASTARD.. TOMPOLO CAN SELL HIS JETS .. OR BETTER STILL LETS SEIZE THEM ALL.. EVEN THIS MAD JONA .. WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGER DELTA APART FROM MAKE ASARI TOMPOLO AND HIS CRONIES ALL BILLIONAIRES.. LETS TELL OUR SELVES THE TRUTH .. WE VOTED JONA NOT BECAUSE HE DID ANYTHING FOR US BUT JUST BECOS HE IS OUR OWN.. OOH HE SAID GUYS AM SORRY THIS TIME IF I ENTER I WILL SET U GUYS WELL ..SO NOW THAT HE IS OUT HOW DOES HE FACE US 6 YEARS OF STUPIDITY .. HE DID MORE FOR THE NORTH TRYING TO PACIFY THEM AND YET THEY STILL CRUCIFIED HIM.. IGNORED HIS OWN PEOPLE WITH THE BLOODY EXCUSE THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE ACCUSED OF FAVORITISM .. EVEN IN BAYELSA HE DID NOTHING.. NOT TO TALK OF DELTA AND EAST.. WHY DO WE NIGERDELTANS LIKE TO HIDE UNDER SENTIMENTS ...

ASARI CAN BLOW UP ALL THE PIPELINES HE WANTS BUT U CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING HE WONT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF NIGERDELTANS .. HE KILLED OUR BROTHERS AND MAIMED OUR YOUTHS IN THE NAME OF STRUGGLE AND WHEN THE HARVEST CAME .. HE SHENKED EVERYONE AND ENJOYED ALONE .. WE ARE WISER..

I DNT LIKE BUHARI NOR APC NEVER DID NEVER WILL ..I BELIEVE HE HAS A PACT WITH THE OIC(ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTIRES) AND ARABS AND ONLY TIME WILL SHOW THEIR DEVIOUS PLANS REMEMBER THE TREATY OIC TREATY SIGNED BY IBB IS ALMOST OUTDATED I CAN BET BUHARI WILL RENEW IT AND SEEK HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA ON NIGERIA. HAUSA ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED ..THEY DNT FORGET NEITHER DO THEY FORGIVE .. HISTORY HAS SHOWN THIS OVER AND OVER ..

... BUT U CANT TAKE IT FROM THEM THEY ARE GOOD TACTICIANS AND THEY EMBACE THEIR OWN..JONA LOST THE ELECTION BECOS OF THE SOUTH WEST.. HE FELT HE DID NOT NEED OBJ .. BECS SOME IDOITS ADVISED HIM THUS.. . FASHOLA DOES NOT NECESSARILY LIKE TINUBU BUT HE MANAGED HIM FOR EIGHT YEARS.. THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE HE RUNS TO GANI ADAMS AND FASEHUN OF THE OPC.. ALL THOSE GOONS WHOM WE PAY TO GUARD OUR GATES AND ESTATES.. BLOODY SECURITY GUARDS .. THOSE WERE THE IDIOTS JONA RELYIED ON TO GET THE SOUTHWEST..

WHERE WAS ASARI THEN WHEN JONA WAS MAKING ALL THESE TACTICAL ERRORS .. NOW HE CRIES BLOOD .. TO HELL WITH HIM

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Ximenes45:

LOLz...Shymexx no get joy oh...you dey reside for PH?
No mind the man cheesy

Yeah ,I reside in ph.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
meccuno:
I have been reading the same comments over and over again but refused to comment but this one just broke the camels back...........how does an Ijaw militants statement relate to the igbos for heavens sake?? Its either you have a hatred for the igbos naturally and through this medium have the opportunity to tell us what's in your mind and that of your people or you are naïve........please open your the five senses God gave to you and face who directed a message to you....GEJ is not an igbo man
Lol! So Igbo's now have different classifications......Its so obvious that you're clueless about your claims.

Imagine: Jonathan is an ijaw; not Igbo.......You've got to be sure about your point or swerve please.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweetgala:

You be fool, when all the SW states and North Easy and south central voted for Jonathan in 2011 we were not tribal, or when we supported his bid to claim his right after Yar'dua died .

I'll put what happens on Saturday into plain English for you "we saw a better choice and took it"

When he was busy claiming his main strong hold is the east and he can win any election with the east he though we were not watching.

I just wish an average Nigerian will understand that SS and SE are two different things. The south for both Gmb 40% and gej 60% but I don't think an average igbo person give a dame that gej lost the election. And for asari to think that we igbos are war hungry and will join them in their Militancy, he is in for a very big disappointment.

We igbos have invested trillion of naira both in the SW and north and we are not ready to lose our investments for anybody.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by SHAAWA: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..

I beg all na shakara, was ASARI born after Abacha's regime? where was hein OBJ's regime? the guy wan take style hide, which creek? Anoda general will soon takeover. Some people will never learn it was people like him that brought GEJ's regime down.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kaima1984(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..
Remind them that shakau or wat ever his name may be that has been tormenting northern part of this country was Asari's shoe shiner, let's not under estimate him rather let's pray for Gods protection
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Omololu007(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Mckennedy:

Do you know that Nigerian military with the help of Britain,Egypt,Russia including all non igbo tribes all together yet at the end of the war Nigeria lost 65,000 soldiers while Biafrans lost 15,000 soldiers upon the started with ordinary bare hands cutlasses and sticks ,,according to the history of the war Nigerian military were killing civilians bombing market places and hospitals and churches were civilians are taking refuge if not the hunger policy from Sw first poisoning the minds of biafrans living along the coastal lines of Biafra this idea resulted to the deaths of more than 3.5 million Biafran civilians mostly children. Do your research.
how is it possible for u to fight a person wit a gun wit bare hands,sticks and cutlass?u beta go n read ur history well,biafrans wia been supplied weapons by france,isreal etc
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by alazinho: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
x2lambo:
Let them drink there oil jawre countries that don't have oil are still much better I beg shey nah free dem dey give us oil ?
Wise up man...... dose boiz will do dis country more harm dan dis boko haram boiz..... jst bliv
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
D1ck:
Lol! So Igbo's now have different classifications......Its so obvious that you're clueless about your claims.

Imagine: Jonathan is an ijaw; not Igbo.......You've got to be sure about your point or swerve please.

Are u saying u don't know that gej is an ijaw man? After the war the SS people have denied being igbos. They have insulted, betrayed us and have even join other tribes to castigate we igbos. And know that gej lost election they now remember we are their elder brother? And expect us to join them in this foolish quest?

They must be dreaming
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ikeyman00(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
@@@

forget about Asari Biafra is bigger than him

we are going to Biafra
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ogene007: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
xreal:
Who cares?
You will care very soon. It is obvious that people like you need to experience what your parents experienced when the last shut-in happened, when you where probably in school receiving pocket money. Six months down the line, I will ask people like you 'how market'.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by othuskyTM(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?
That inconsequential question of yours is not for the Deltans nor the Igbos go ask Google scrawny ass dick.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]h
Yomboy4ever:

See your life is dis al u gott to say? U claim to b a biafran bt failed to answer d questions I asked you.
I have so many ibo as friends , I deal with ibos on daily basis and I must tel u dey are interesting people to b with and dey never claim to b biafran.
U knw why? Dey got properties here, businesses here and So on . Not lik you jobless fool calling ur sef biafran. You better go find smtin do wit ya yeye life befr its too late..

Thank u.
That's what I keep telling people. We igbos have invested heavily in SW and Northern part of this country and are not ready to lose our investments because of a foolish quest.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are u saying u don't know that gej is an ijaw man? After the war the SS people have denied being igbos. They have insulted, betrayed us and have even join other tribes to castigate we igbos. And know that gej lost election they now remember we are their elder brother? And expect us to join them in this foolish quest?

They must be dreaming
This is the first time I'm hearing this.

But you can't deny the fact that is this same Igbo states that Gej won most of his election even though it's so obvious that he is a failure. What I hate to hear is the fact that Asari is calling Yoruba's a traitor; like we received a dime from buhari before voting for him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Omololu007(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
earlalright:

And will you and your family still be alive by then? If yes, maybe in a refugee camp. So stop instigating a fight
d battle will b fought on ijaw land,just d way d battle took place in igbo land.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by winner01(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
jieta:
u cant allow asari dokumbo to rule u bt u can allow a working corpse to rule u
south africa allowed a working corpse to rule didnt they, and it worked for them....you people are too tribalistic...i salute the yorubas who voted not against pdp but against jonathans personality, wr dont want another four years of nuthb..if GMB too does nothn,na only four years he get...we dont care about tribe,we carr about the progress of our country, Tinubu knew he'll fail woefully if he ran for president...look on thr bright side
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by beseda: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Please and please, I beg you not to return to the creeks but take and leave your grievances at the cross
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by OneNaira6: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]h

Thank u.
That's what I keep telling people. We igbos have invested heavily in SW and Northern part of this country and are not ready to lose our investments because of a foolish quest.

Could you stop acting like you're the voice of Igbo. Dude from your past post, you mentioned you were born and raised in Jos. Who knows you might still be living in Jos. You are not the voice of Igbo but the voice of North. Even if you somehow a child of an Igbo person, you were born and raised in North therefore, you are still a f2king northern. STFU!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.