Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144667 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fpeter(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
fpeter:

who is Asari? I'm from the Niger Delta and I say he speaks for himself alone. GMB is here to stay and I tell you he will not be fazed by such threats, need I remind you that Nigeria is too great for one man to hold hostage? Or that the General is always a General and will not yield to any form of intimidation,look this is not the handling of the BH terrorists o...Govt don change...look back to the recent past and remember OBJ and Odi.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Horllamideh(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
fineguy11:
brother,,do u really think the US,RUSSIA,CHINA,FRANCE AND THE AU,will back any rebellion from the naija deltaure are talking of the militants financing a war with oil,,who will buy the oil?not with sanctions and embargo from US and her allies...
nice point

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by raydodgemanhill: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

Shame on your whole family lineage who could not have an ounce of common sense which the rest of the population has.

Massive cuuunt!

At least we can see how you were trained and brought up....... Shame on you again......
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Kesse28(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2015
This Asaro abi waitin I'm dey call himself please allow us to live in peace

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by elohorayodele: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

nobody in the ND thinks asari dokubo will rule, and that was not the point he raised. The election showed clear voting patterns along tribal and regional lines. What you should ask is 'if a referendum is carried out, will the SE and SS vote to continue with this misfit caled NIGERIA?'
Another question is 'apart from what the north benefits from the heathen filled ND, do they see any other reason to always call for one Naijeriya?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by goodgood2(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Themaingate:

TELL YOUR ASARI THAT WHEN GEN BUHARI FINISH WITH HIM UNA GO FORGET SAY UNA GET OIL

WATIN OBJ DID IN ODI NA SMALL MATTER TO WATIN GO HAPPEN FOR NIGER DELTA

GREEDY SET OF PEOPLE NA NOW YOU GUY WAN FIGHT ABI BECAUSE NO MORE FREE MONEY?

BEFORE OIL, IT WAS THE NORTH AND WEST FEEDING YOU PEOPLE

WINNER WIN ALL

SAI BUHARI KINDLY LEVEL THIS PEOPLE IF DEY WAN DISUNITE THIS COUNTRY

...and the SS and SE were not producing anything, abi? Let me remind you, they were producing palm and kernels. Everybody was producing. I want things to get back to how it used to be: everybody producing. I need to get hold of the solid minerals in the north.

Btw, you sounded like a foool.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Empires: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari is nt preaching war he is jst saying dat if tins remain d same,something will be done. So in coming governmert need to handle with care d pain of dat region,yes na we get oil bt na dem get d land & pay double for d oil there land produce so they he(Asari) the right to say his pain.
God help Us!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweetgala:

Well a whole lot of Igbos are Herr preaching war and shouting Biafra. That idea annoys me , after the acceptance and concessions provided to the Igbo after 1970, you'd expect them to be grateful

Majority of those shouting war are either jobless, suffering from mental menstruation or are in their twenties.

We igbos are part of Nigeria and there's nothing to be grateful about being stagnated and hatred towards we igbos by almost all the tribes in nigeria including people from SS.

We igbos might be boastful and arrogant but we are not violent by nature and we believe in nigeria more than must tribes.

If asari wants to drag SS people to war he should pls go ahead but he should pls count SE people out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sweetgala(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Omololu007:
fool,tell me how d yoruas are servin fulanis,and how would tell u ao azikwe formed a govt wit ahmadu bello,or ao 3 igbo state voted for tofa a aboki/northerner instead of dem votin for abiola a yoruba/southerner...i dont fink u are up to 17yr sef,cos ur response is to stupid,Ijaw..salopa

Abeg help me remind them, revenge is a dish best served cold and the Yoruba have been serving it to the Igbo since 1965, these idiots crossed carpet and formed a government with tafawa balewa so Zik would not have to compete with Awolowo for popularity.

At the time the hausa did not have enough administrators and educated middle-class to run the government, the Igbo betrayed the Yoruba who voted zik in Lagos and Ibadan, and joined with the Ahmadu Bello and Balewa and consulted to destroy the SW political structure, got Awolowo tried for treason and you sit here claiming betrayal.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by AK47Lag(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
kodyx:
This overfed bloated pig called Asari, should shut the Bleep up,at his age,he's meant to be a responsible grandpa and not a wannabe youth carrying weapons about,shame on you...
. Brother don't speak like that, the fact that you are not recognized like Asari Dokubo and Topolo doesn't say you speak in that manner to them. In fact if U still insist to grow old speak with caution. U and I clearly know what he said is a fact. Now the new threat he issued must be taken with caution. Where was Nigeria when Topolo bought and brought in a war ship. Were U guys sleeping, the amunitions and explosives he brought in which was inside the war ship had been off-loaded before Nigeria had to know a war ship was bought by Topolo. MEND trade crude oil for dollars and weapons on the sea no matter the ability or capacity of the government in power, they still continue to do it getting ready for a moment like this. Goodluck administration welcomed and make them happy in fact it was in his administration that Topolo bought a war-ship and a lot of weapons, explosives, dynamites, missiles, name it bro , would have been traded with crude-oil. They have the capacity for anything. Almighty Baba Obasanjo tried his best but wasted the lives of our military men, and at the end he suggested going to China to seek help for better divers that can enter the creek. The Niger Deltans should be treated with caution or else.......My advice will be Buhari negotiating and pleading with this guys or else it will be extremely terrible.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chugoji(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Lol... in as much as I am from the Niger Delta... all i can say is "Nigga chill"[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dazdilijae(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:
asari will only die like fowl and all nigerians will only spit and look at him. even jonathan dey find way run comot nigeria, see big fool dey talk.

The biggest mistake would be to kill Asari, when OBJ arrested him d sub-commanders became super lords and magnified the militancy I hope GMB govt would b diplomatic in handling their issues if not it's a recipe for the division of this great country.
The militants we can remember didn't kill people so it's hard to say it's an international issue 4 d ICC. They jus sabotage d economy n reduced government revenues making governance hectic. No revenue no salaries, no fuel 4 our cars thus hick in fares n inflation sets in and a prolonged process of such is a centre for anarchy and civil disobedience
Let's pray for Nigeria and GMB's to have d wisdom to handle this intending time bomb.
God bless Nigeria
Long live Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by eCollynzo: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
vivian001:

Its bolowou.. smiley
Yeah thanks.
Are u from there?
That place is like the worst terrain in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Daykoozy:

When will you guys learn. when will you all REALISE that Yorubas are not as sentimental as the rest of Nigeria. Our culture dictates that leaders must perform, this is ingrained in our DNA. Did we not criticize OBJ? Have you all forgotten how his own ppl treated him When he failed to perform? And during the Yaradua saga did the Yorubas not pressure the north this making way for the prisms boy. We even voted for him when he sought his first term.
if the rest of Nigeria were as pragmatic as the yorubas then this nation would have long been a great nation.
To my ignorance peeps who keep hating on the Yorubas, you're doing so at your own demise. Stop the infatuation and move on. Should Buhari fail to perform then we'll find an alternative in 4 years. instead of fuming on Nairaland for the next for years start fielding an easterner candidate that can do a good job as president and trust me the Yorubas will judge him/her by measure of his/her mandate and not where he/she hails from.
Stop already, a thread like these for the next for years is unhealthy. Cleanse your mind of the anti Yoruba sentiments and God will bless you.
Not sure of what you are trying to say but whatever it means, there's nothing to envy of the Yorubas. I am arguing that you people need to define yourselves as a tribe that has its own aspiration. You should not always be satisfied by only following and supporting the other tribe. It shows how shallow and possibly empty you are. That's why you people will always criticize any government that assumes power in this country. I won't be surprise if you also later on, criticize the Buhari's government. The kind of government you want is the kind of Tinubu-Thief government in which your area boys and touts will be enriched. No wonder, it is being said of your tribe of wishing Buhari to die like Yar'Adua in office so that your son will enter. Let me tell you for your information, Buhari will rule for 8 years without even sleeping let alone dying. So wake up from your slumber and come out with your own innovation which you can sell to the other tribes. Until then, I will not shift from my initial stance.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Achilies(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
D1ck:
This is the first time I'm hearing this.

But you can't deny the fact that is this same Igbo states that Gej won most of his election even though it's so obvious that he is a failure. What I hate to hear is the fact that Asari is calling Yoruba's a traitor; like we received a dime from buhari before voting for him.

Asari is angry because no more easy money for him. His anger is personal nothing more.

I can still remember the day he called the entire igbo nation bastards and cowards simply because we refuse to support them. And now he want us to support him.

Gmb would have won in Imo, enugu and abia had the election not been rigged.
An average igbo don't really care who is leading this nation as long as their lives and constitutional rights are guaranty.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by walezy14(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2015
ebamma:
mstchew, lead him prison and Nigeria will disintegrate faster than u thought
Nothing will happen to Nigeria but he will rotten in the prison.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Chugoji(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2015
potatoes potatoes... all of una na the same tribalistic fellows... You were very quick to conclude that we would agree with him because we re SS or SE....just to remind you that during the Militancy era, na we for SS suffer pass... and also these niggas are out there for their personal gain. Though, Yes tribalism exist, I don't expect us to continually fuel it.. We should be careful not to say things that will promote tribalism strive. Tho we are not one Nigeria yet, we are working towards it
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sweetgala(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
elohorayodele:

nobody in the ND thinks asari dokubo will rule, and that was not the point he raised. The election showed clear voting patterns along tribal and regional lines. What you should ask is 'if a referendum is carried out, will the SE and SS vote to continue with this misfit caled NIGERIA?'
Another question is 'apart from what the north benefits from the heathen filled ND, do they see any other reason to always call for one Naijeriya?

What do you mean, you SE and SS lot are just cry babies and would forever play victim.

The SE and SS voted en mass for their kin, the NE and NW voted for their kin same way, the SW decided to swing the vote slightly to the left this time around for APC as opposed to PDP in 2011.

It is simple diplomacy , and if GEJ had OBJ in his corner and did not insult every Yoruba man by imposing kashamu in Ogun , or Fayose in Ekiti he might have won. He ultimately did not respect the Yoruba populace for 5 years and got a due payback, he thinks Yoruba are easily bought we'll take your money but can not guarantee our hearts desires would be swayed.

If he feels aggrieved he can get s refund from Ooni , Fayose, Mimiko , Bode George, Femi-Fani Kayode, omisore and obanikoro.

Can I make one fact very clear all those people hold no weight in Yoruba land, the afenifere have become a old bunch of men without any personal contribution leaning on the legacy of Awolowo or whatever is left of it.

Oodua People congress are just ragtags who have hijacked the Oodua ideology and turned it on it's head. They are redundant in SW where there is a lot of tech savvy socially network enabled youth, all those 14-17 kids who could not vote in 2011 are now 18-21 , what did Jonathan do to harness their vote !

Buhari chose a VP who was seen as hip , modern ,lagosian , he was in malls, events embracing youth and involving in their energy, buhari meet people at town hall meetings , he made himself available.

Any time Jonathan came to SW he rolled through in a motorcade , disrupting commuters, meeting with a redundant strong man and sharing money recklessly to individuals whose lives have been desperate during his tenure and don't see it getting any better.
They took that money because they have a right to it not because they like him and neither feel indebted or favoured by GEJ.

Next time remember those strong men at best can only assure you of 1 vote; theirs !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by suwailad(f): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2015
dazdilijae:
The biggest mistake would be to kill Asari,

That is if he misbehaves and goes against the Unity of Nigeria, hewill face the bullets just like his counterparts, the boko haram pigs

dazdilijae:

The militants we can remember didn't kill people so it's hard to say it's an international issue 4 d ICC.

I doubt you are nigerian or know anything about nigeria. This is lame

dazdilijae:

They jus sabotage d economy n reduced government revenues making governance hectic. No revenue no salaries, no fuel 4 our cars thus hick in fares n inflation sets in and a prolonged process of such is a centre for anarchy and civil disobedience

So at this time, i would like to ask, if they threaten to resume these heinous crimes you stated above, what are the reasons they are giving?

Will asari say he is going to the creeks because jonathan lost
or because of injustice meted out to niger deltans or because of land oil spill?

If asari says he is going back to the creeks because of the later reason, why didnt he go back when gej was in charge?
was there no oil spill and bunkering going on when gej was in charge?

If asari makes any noise, he would be arrested and dealt with because his agitations are fraudulent and lacks basis for any uprising.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by vislabraye(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
Rivers state

I live in PH. Where do you actually stay?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by richidinho(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

See your life is dis al u gott to say? U claim to b a biafran bt failed to answer d questions I asked you.
I have so many ibo as friends , I deal with ibos on daily basis and I must tel u dey are interesting people to b with and dey never claim to b biafran.
U knw why? Dey got properties here, businesses here and So on . Not lik you jobless fool calling ur sef biafran. You better go find smtin do wit ya yeye life befr its too late..

Jonathan won in 2011 u people were busy burning and looting Igbo businesses and also killing innocent Igbo people

Buhari has won, of a sudden Igbo people are your friends

U have not heard of any crisis that take any hausaman life in the Niger delta or igboland

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cally3D(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
This is obviously a display of Archaic n' old-fashioned Politics! I wud appreciate if Asari gets rid of all these tribal, ethnic n' whatever Politics stored somewhere in his cerebrum! Jonathan performed poorly during his admin n' nearly led this country to it's waterloo! He simply cudn't deliver! Another has to take ovr that seat! Am not implying that Buhari is any better or more efficient, No. Lets jus keep our fingers crossed n' see what he has to offer, after which he can now be assessed!

PROUDLY IGBO!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by olawalepopoola: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Any Igbo and South-Southerners should remember the Hausas and we the Yorubas own Nigeria! Any one of them that want to die among should bath on the transformer! Biafra would never dare the might of the federal republic of Nigeria! Be reminded that USA, UK and world leaders were the brains behind the success of GMB! If Niger Deltans get the might let them face the world army! This guy must be reported to ICC.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
unmask:
don't group southeast and South south together...... South south produces the resources...... South East is just attaching....

And as to talking arrogantly, ask asari why he started it?
Shut ur silly mouth!!! Who is attaching?! Did igbos eva ask to be joined with u?! Dont go and face Gambaris dat are taking ur oils, be calling igbos! !!! Nonsense!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sweetgala(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
meccuno:
please what are the concessions?

Can a Yoruba/Hausa man do business as freely in Enugu as an Igbo in Lagos or Kaduna ?

In that is the concession, the spirit of no Victor no Vanquished allowed thus individuals reoccupy their lost properties. The only areas where igbos were denied access to vacated properties was in south south and middle belt.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Kazzman(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
You are on point bro....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I ASSUMED THAT YOU ARE FEMALE, BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT SOUND DUMB AND EMPTY, SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING NOW IS THAT THE REAL NIGERIANS ARE THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST? AM VERY SURE THAT ALL YOUR LIFE YOU'VE BEEN LIVING UNDER MAMAS SKIRT? THESE PAST ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT PERFORM, IS ABOUT POWER BEEN RETURN TO THE NORTH, MIND YOU I RESIDE IN THE NORTH I CAN HEAR ALL THE RUBBISH THE HAUSAS ARE SAYING DURING THEIR JUBILATION like (thank GOD the power as return to the north, ALLAH ya kore KAFIR THAT GOD AS DETRONE THE UNBELIEVER) IF YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT JONATHAN DID NOT PERFORM, THE NORTH CREATE THE SITUATION AND THE SAME NORTH USED THE TELE-GUARDED CONSEQUENSE OF THE INSTABILITY TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST JONATHAN WITH THE CONNIVANCE OF THE MUSLIM YORUBAS, ONE THING THAT WILL SAVE THE SITUATION IS THAT THE INCOMING HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD NOT MISTAKING TAMPER WITH ALL THE BENEFITS ACCRUE TO THE NIGERDELTANS (as in 13% derivation, niger delta ministry, oil producing funds e.t.c) BECAUSE THAT IS THE AIMS OF THE HAUSAS AND THAT IS WHAT ASARI AND HIS PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR TO TRIGGER UP THEIR AGITATION. THE INCOMING ASSEMBLY WILL DETERMINE IF BUHARI IS GOING TO LEAD SUCCESSFULY. Mind you, i am a full blooded YORUBA residing IN THE NORTH FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS, SO IT GIVES ME A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND AM SAYING THIS FROM THE UNBIAS POINTS OF VIEW.
long story for the gods
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Tshaphilo: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2015
COME asari. this is not the time to b tribalistic. Leave the igbos out of this. if it was the other way round u ND,SS won't even remember us. Ask Issac Boro wot happened. Remember the president elect is a retired military officer o. Watch your threats u ppl didn't help your brother at all. Search ur inner heart did ur brother worked well for ur region? Does it take for ever to fix faulty refineries? Check urself now n lets move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by richidinho(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Majority of those shouting war are either jobless, suffering from mental menstruation or are in their twenties.

We igbos are part of Nigeria and there's nothing to be grateful about being stagnated and hatred towards we igbos by almost all the tribes in nigeria including people from SS.

We igbos might be boastful and arrogant but we are not violent by nature and we believe in nigeria more than must tribes.

If asari wants to drag SS people to war he should pls go ahead but he should pls count SE people out.

Shut up

How does crude oil (economy) sabotage concern igbo nation?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
sweetgala:

Can a Yoruba/Hausa man do business as freely in Enugu as an Igbo in Lagos or Kaduna ?

In that is the concession, the spirit of no Victor no Vanquished allowed thus individuals reoccupy their lost properties. The only areas where igbos were denied access to vacated properties was in south south and middle belt.

That's what baffled me all my days in Rivers state... a rivers man is angry if you call him Ibo. The south south people don't want to be called Ibo but the Ibos will tell me I should not mind them they are Ibos. I was quite confused ... but that's a reality down south
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by OneNaira6: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Any Igbo and South-Southerners should remember the Hausas and we the Yorubas own Nigeria! Any one of them that want to die among should bath on the transformer! Biafra would never dare the might of the federal republic of Nigeria! Be reminded that USA, UK and world leaders were the brains behind the success of GMB! If Niger Deltans get the might let them face the world army! This guy must be reported to ICC.

See attache!! Yorubas owe what? If you actually owe anything you would presented one of your own as president rather than choosing a northerner. Commot for face. You guys are the north's slave and will always be their slave. Learn your place.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cocokiller1(f): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
vislabraye:

I live in PH. Where do you actually stay?
trans amadi

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.