Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144432 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
you are more than 100% right ,DOKUBO,
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
omololu2020:
may thunder strike u dead u dirty pig,is buhari not a Nigerian,ur useless family go soon cry ova u.
Na u and your generation thunder go fire madman. Go and die mumu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Billygee2u: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
xreal:
Who cares?
wait,you will soon know
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Billygee2u: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Inkman:
asari you wan die?
Buhari no be jonah ooo
he doesn't take poo
you will soon understand
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by winnieG1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

My dear defunct Biafra republic people, get ur minds ready.

Join the local Army of Biafra, IPOB.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
this time around, only your blood will flow. Igbos are peace loving people, so lets give peace a chance. My advice to Buhari is to try as much as possible to reintegrate Igbos fully into Nigeria using his experience. If he succeed in doing that, he will enjoy support from Igbos more than Jonathan did. If Igbos are behind you, nothing will make them stab you at the back, just take few of those Igbos that stood behind Buhari during this election as a case study; Okorocha, Ngige, Amechi, Dr Dozie Ikedife ( fmr president Ohaneze ndigbo)- i wish he will take his advice.
NO MAN'S AMBITION WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIRIAN

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Billygee2u: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
kodyx:
This overfed bloated pig called Asari, should shut the Bleep up,at his age,he's meant to be a responsible grandpa and not a wannabe youth carrying weapons about,shame on you...
you soon will
swallow your words
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..

handled with diplomacy.haven't you learnt anything from the Boko Haram issue...you strike your enemy when he is weak or down#ArtofWar (diplomacy allows them to regroup)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by otr1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
forexexpert:
Guy,

Relax... Boasting is not the solution.
The real issue is the economy and our source of income.
If you keep running your mouth and these militants return to the creeks, your monthly salary and everyone's salary with stop
and when hunger begin to blow you and your house hold, then you will know how far.
America won't help us here.
So stop boasting and beating your chest and let's find a way to negotiate.

Nobody will negotiate with economic saboteurs. Go back to the creeks, but make sure you're there to catch fishes, and not to blow up pipelines.
Otherwise, y'all will only have yourselves to blame.
Nigeria is bigger than ND and SE and we've demonstrated that last weekend.

And for your information, I really wish you people can start your madness, coz it'll actually enrich my pocket, not otherwise, so you may begin by June 1. Rubbish!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by winnieG1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
this time around, only your blood will flow. Igbos are peace loving people, so lets give peace a chance. My advice to Buhari is to try as much as possible to reintegrate Igbos fully into Nigeria using his experience. If he succeed in doing that, he will enjoy support from Igbos more than Jonathan did. If Igbos are behind you, nothing will make them stab you at the back, just take few of those Igbos that stood behind Buhari during this election as a case study; Okorocha, Ngige, Amechi, Dr Dozie Ikedife ( fmr president Ohaneze ndigbo)- i wish he will take his advice.
NO MAN'S AMBITION IS WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIRIAN
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
H
eCollynzo:

Yeah thanks.
Are u from there?
That place is like the worst terrain in Nigeria.
Indeed!...i'm nt from there tho
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
winnieG1:

No one can please Eboes.They always think they are better than everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Xcex: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
All dis ofenmanu n aturu hausas, u're pests relying on oilmoney frm NigerDelta, beta tell ur walking courps to do tins to favour dat region, cos if he starts wit his religious n tribal nonsence, i pity ur plight... All oil facilities wil go down. Rememba d SE wil always b beta dan any zone in living standards. Anyi were Ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by uppa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
meforyou1:
I don't even blame Hausa Fulani. It is those wicked bite biters called Yoruba people that I blame
and what has the yorubas done? because we refuse to vote in a dumb and clueless fellow? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bimbo100: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whoever owns this dog should please try and put on him a rope, so he will not get lost..
Asari is a mere plantain tree rope.. His is just a snail stuttering out saliva..
He's just an hippotamous fed by the river side, he can never know how to walk/play on the ground
or on a floor plaited with Gold.
Asari is just a p*g..
Must he be flog like a pupil before he renew his rotten mind..
Nigerians has stretch him a welcome hand, its left to him to accept or die..
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dealslip(f): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you.
I remember when asari was insulting every body including we igbos. Calling us all kind of names. But now he wants us to fight with him because gej lost. Can u believe this foolish man?

Because of oil the SS people think they can insult other tribes and go free.

If not for rigging I doubt if pdp would have won in enugu. Imo and abia state.

My brother I tire for the man matter. He has nothing to offer except threats.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ilynem(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
you sir, are an idiot!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bimbo100: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Most of you people running your mouth here like a pepper grinding machine..
SW people always act appropriately and according to whatever suite them..
If you are all reasonable enough, you will remember AD to AC to ACN; then ACN formed a merger
with CPC which now gave birth to APC...
SW always have Governorship in AD or AC or ACN whichever way the case maybe.. PDP never hold his ground in SW
but SW voted Jonathan PDP in 2011..
So go learn from your elders before you open your mouth to say anything...
I would have refer you to EDwin Clarke your ill-leader but he lacks integrity..
Edwin clarke is a man of NO-Reputation..
His words can break a nation..
Dazzol

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Diamondpicture:
These is not a matter of you wan die or you no wan die, those arms and ammunitions that were taken to the Niger delta what do you think they are meant for to cook rice and fry plantain y[/b]ou guys should wise. I rather die than not fulfilling my promise every work has has a payment all I do right now is just to pray for a better Nigeria, because [b]we are talking of 3 ship loads of ammunition and 2 sub marines and those fleets of fighter jets

These are the LEGACIES of that Devilish Jonathan.............. yet he is here PRETENDING that he wants Peace?
You need to hear him say "No blood of Nigerian is worth my Political ambition"!

Like you asked, are those weapons meant to cook Rice..... or to "cook" fellow Nigerians that he is President over?

Let us not make the mistake of thinking Jonathan is a gentle man by quickly congratulating Buhari.

He has TWO CHOICES:

1.) Accept defeat quietly and hop for a "plea bargain" or

2.) Cause trouble and get the "Gbagbo" treatment immediately.

Like any other "rational being" , he weighed his options at this moment and "self preservation" to over.
He chose to stay alive and not head to ICC, like Gbagbo
grin grin

Aside that, Jonathan is the worst President and most devilish of all the Presidents Nigeria ever had.
I cant remember any other President that DIRECTLY ARMED TERRORISTS in our midst, on the basis of Ethnicity.
He also ruined the professionalism of the Army and turned them to mere "election Riggers" that minion Nations like Niger and Chad started to ridicule

That is how History will remember and judge Jonathan

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kayslimshady(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
quote author=sweetgala post=32260866]

Don't be foolish , there is no intelligence in holding a country to ransome for not reelecting your kinsman.

The only claim of Asari is this idea that Nigeria can not survive would be brought to it's knees through him, he'll be up for a big surprise when all his foolish benefactor has blessed him with is taken without fuss.

If Jonathan is not diplomatic enough to use the largest political organ in Africa which spreads from north to south and east to win an election well he is foolish, he thought the Yoruba and Hausa can be bought with money the same way folks like Asari and all these fake Biafra wonabe

There is no shaking, and I hope Asari is ready to get served first , we can leave Niger , Chad and Cameroon to finish BH off while we serve the ND creek boys their due rewards cold. [/quote]

Choose your fights and struggles intelligently.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
winnieG1:

this time around, only your blood will flow. Igbos are peace loving people, so lets give peace a chance. My advice to Buhari is to try as much as possible[b] to reintegrate Igbos fully into Nigeria[/b] using his experience. If he succeed in doing that, he will enjoy support from Igbos more than Jonathan did. If Igbos are behind you, nothing will make them stab you at the back, just take few of those Igbos that stood behind Buhari during this election as a case study; Okorocha, Ngige, Amechi, Dr Dozie Ikedife ( fmr president Ohaneze ndigbo)- i wish he will take his advice.

But MAJORITY of IGBOS (like 95%) are rabid haters of everybody else, be it Hausas or Yorubas.
Just read the comment on this thread alone and you will get my drift or look at the voting pattern in the East.
The handful number of Igbos you mention above are very infinitesimal and they are luckily are aligned with the APC which is most Yorubas and Hausas.

Now that the IGBO Candidate has lost woefully, they think Buhari owes them "something" if he wants to be allowed to rule peacefully?
That is what l call "subtle blackmail".
Were Igbos marginalised under an "Igbo" Presidency of Jonathan ...or what "re-integration" are you talking about?

Buhari does not need the kind of "tribalistic, mindless, blind support" that Igbos gave Jonathan...... he needs the opposition so that he would not just be surrounded by "Yes Men", the way Jonathan was.
Let the Igbos play the "opposition" for now so that they can point out what Buhari is not doing right.... and Buhari can correct himself. undecided

Its very funny but sad when Igbos play both sides: Today, they dont want to be part of Nigeria and consider themselves as Biafrans, the next moment, they want to be integrated and given juicy posts in a Nigerian Govt they did not vote for!
Sorry, it does not work like that.

Some people worked very hard for this victory, putting life and resources on the line
Winners get served FIRST.... before the losers are even considered, if at all.

My advice to IGBOS: Make wise political decisions that reflect your long-term interests,...... not short-sighted and myopic decisions based solely on "Tribalism and Hatred"

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Sweetguy25: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
As someone who was born and brought up in the Port Harcourt, I assure everyone here that it is only a fool that will dismiss the threats of Asari as chest beating. I have seen with my two naked eyes what these militants are capable of doing. Please do not dismiss their threats.

Asari doesn't need your money, he has always been rich even before Goodluck Jonathan was made president. Jonathan only made him and the others richer. Asari is an oil bunkerer and the government were just paying him to stay off oil bunkering.

Oil facilities and infrastructure are highly flammable and very expensive. These militants are capable of reducing our GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars in one week.

However, I know that he, tompolo, boyloaf, ateke and the others won't take that route.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by uppa(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
pasol4real:
Yorubas will never rule this country again,it is unfortunate that yorubas dont learn from the past ,because of their hatred n jealousy of the igbos.they fail to remember wot ibb,abacha,n even buhari did to them in the past ,the Same fate awaits them now ,they wud be shocked at how buhari wud sideline tinubu,osinbanjo n the entire yoruba people .the igbos are always survivors they survived the war,n post war hatred n marginalisation against them .like they say anything that dosent kill u makes u stronger .the igbos came out stronger n today can be regarded as the most succesful tribe in nija.the yorubas will surely one day,regret their action of pitching their tent with the hausas n that day is Just around the corner .its Just a matter of time.
from all the rubbish you just wrote, does it change the fact that igbos are minorities? Stop deceiving urself, never in dis country will an igbo man be president. you pple are rebels n rebels cant rule us in dis country. successful indeed
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by winnieG1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
No one can please Eboes.They always think they are better than everyone else.
sorry to disappoint you but I'm full blooded igbo man
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by uppa(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
As someone who was born and brought up in the Port Harcourt, I assure everyone here that it is only a fool that will dismiss the threats of Asari as chest beating. I have seen with my two naked eyes what these militants are capable of doing. Please do not dismiss their threats.

Asari doesn't need your money, he has always been rich even before Goodluck Jonathan was made president. Jonathan only made him and the others richer. Asari is an oil bunkerer and the government were just paying him to stay off oil bunkering.

Oil facilities and infrastructure are highly flammable and very expensive. These militants are capable of reducing our GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars in one week.

However, I know that he, tompolo, boyloaf, ateke and the others won't take that route.
do you know the meaning of Amnesty? If you dont go check your dico! Do you know wht happens wen you go against amnesty? No individual or ethnic group is bigger than nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by uppa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Do you know the meaning of Amnesty? If you dont go check your dico! Do you know wht happens wen you go against amnesty? No individual or ethnic group is bigger than nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
winnieG1:

sorry to disappoint you but I'm full blooded igbo man
Is there anything else in your blood apart from Igbo? Anyway take it easy I hear it is bad for your mental health cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by xreal: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Billygee2u:

you will soon understand

Billygee2u:

wait,you will soon know

If you think destruction will solve whatever problems your region has due to your corrupt elders; go ahead - only your region will get destroyed.

Nigeria will remain.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Here they come again ooo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by omonnakoda: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If truly you were born in Port Harcourt you will know that there are few in fact NONE oil wells in Port Harcourt I will gladly accept correction . FYI Oil does not contribute hundreds of billions to our GDP

We have tended to produce around 2 million barrels daily x 365 = 730 X$100 per barrel. = $73 billion ,I believe the price is now around $50 which means $37 billion out of a stated GDP " ACCORDING TO GEJ" of $500 billion thus indicating that oil is less than 8% of our GDP . I think quite often people talk without facts and overestimate the importance of oil.

Now of that oil How much is in Ijaw land ? Or do your friends intend to blow up installations outside Ijaw land.

Like I have said before to every action there is a reaction.
Government can EVACUATE yes EMPTY BAYELSA of EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING and relocate them to Chibok refugee camp.
Yansh dey always get dignity until time to shitt reach before he show him true colour

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by winnieG1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is there anything else in your blood apart from Igbo? Anyway take it easy I hear it is bad for your mental health cheesy
lol
We need a change in a positive direction, let's give Pa Buhari a chance to steer the real change that we can see. but if he fails, Nigerians will not mind to kick his ass out of Aso villa come 2019.
if you do not know, I had been canvasing for a mega opposition party since 2012 to balance our democracy and bring its dividend to the people. see one of my topics here.
https://www.nairaland.com/958955/pdp-may-lose-aso-rock
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mariory(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Are we still here measuring theoretical dicks? TO what end. Can the so called "Fearsome Militants" on the forum please go and tell Monkey Asari to start. What is the fucking hold up? Is it all empty threats? Fucking start already!!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by zendy: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Asari is angry because no more easy money for him. His anger is personal nothing more.

I can still remember the day he called the entire igbo nation bastards and cowards simply because we refuse to support them. And now he want us to support him.

Gmb would have won in Imo, enugu and abia had the election not been rigged.
An average igbo don't really care who is leading this nation as long as their lives and constitutional rights are guaranty.

You obviously don't live in Igboland because if you did,you would have known that APC and indeed Buhari were widely despised to stand any chance in the elections.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.