Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144537 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emmykk(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Inkman:
asari you wan die?
Buhari no be jonah ooo
he doesn't take poo

your likes undersand the points he raise and if they continue the creeks work. We all know were boko haram and militant activities grag to.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Going by the arrogance of victory that is being displayed by the north and Buhari's supporters, You al may not call Asari's bluff yet. Like he said, the coming days will determine whether we are more integrated or separated... And God knows that the coming days will determine where we all belong in this country. ApC is a gang-up against the Niger-delta and the IGbos and the results of the last election shows that the North will continue to determine who "rules" NIGERIA until Jesus comes.
That said.. Asari should take his cool. GEJ will hand over a United Nigeria but Buhari may not oversee a United nigeria. He may not know peace just like GEJ never knew peace throughout his tenure. The coming days shall tel.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by herald9: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
someone is afraid he won't be getting his fat allocations anymore...

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nwadiuko1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

My dear defunct Biafra republic people, get ur minds ready.

Join the local Army of Biafra, IPOB.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
brother you can't be serious....no sensible igbo man will dream of engaging in any thing that looks like war again....we paid our dues

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ridwanna(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
[b][/b]Shoro Niyen

grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by OneNaira6: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

Asari is an educated militant compared to a Aboki that refused to provide his common certificate verifying he actually went and graduated from high school.
I'll take an Asari over buhari anyday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by judebebo: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all
I can see that u are a typical idiot, what's ur gross with the igbos...from the look of things u are an enemy of peace.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by cozy7(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
This man is clearly mad!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by demandtruth: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] WONT THIS MAN VARNISH AND LEAVE HIS KINS MEN BEHIND WHEN THE WAR HE IS CLAMORING FOR BEGINS? [/size]

He's only pained because of the free money that won't be coming
to him again

Besides, he's a coward by hiding his family in Benin Republic
and singing a war song in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 2kris(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
So u guys think militant will nt react......ok i am watching because them must give buhari heat

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Pain(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Loud Gong !! Nobody has the monopoly of violence..just wait and see.

The sleeping lions are watching..Action is louder than cheap boast...On the day of reckoning the waters of the creek shall turn read and the living shall be scarce. This is no empty threat !

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
jieta:
u cant allow asari dokumbo to rule u bt u can allow a working corpse to rule u
Are u not ashamed of yourself? A walking corps is now the president of you and your entire family

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by punta(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by virus05(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
He is among the people that will be kept in prison for life. Let him bring it on
lol..thank God u watched d video he said '' I ve been going to prison..they have been arresting me..so i am not afraid of arrest..if they arrest me again i will reduce nigeria oil to 0..'' and i am telling u d truth he can....i am not supporting him..but lets try and calm him down..instead of insulting..i just pray he calms down..

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Twistaray(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
chat2deen:

Source: http://www.naij.com/414219-asari-dokubo-issues-a-new-threat.html

The north,especially the Sw will continue to be an heachach to SE, most especially.

He, you all can cry us a river.
Who cares? You can do naded, ye all are just mouthed .
Looobish ke grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by babeface3: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have never seen such saboteurs like the yorubas of the western region. When the polity heats now you will see another diversionary interest of theirs. What Achebe said in 'there was a country" is still in play.

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bizibi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
torhuke:
Going by the arrogance of victory that is being displayed by the north and Buhari's supporters, You al may not call Asari's bluff yet. Like he said, the coming days will determine whether we are more integrated or separated... And God knows that the coming days will determine where we all belong in this country. ApC is a gang-up against the Niger-delta and the IGbos and the results of the last election shows that the North will continue to determine who "rules" NIGERIA until Jesus comes.
That said.. Asari should take his cool. GEJ will hand over a United Nigeria but Buhari may not oversee a United nigeria. He may not know peace just like GEJ never knew peace throughout his tenure. The coming days shall tel.
nothing will actually happen,a game has just been set....trust me these men from north and ss know what they re doing

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ridwanna(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

Asari is an educated militant compared to a Aboki that refused to provide his common certificate verifying he actually went and graduated from high school.
I'll take an Asari over buhari anyday

Go urge transformer
Beta follow ur Educationist to #Utuoke to go talk English

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by skak(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI scored.....15,424,921.....

1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28

Date of Election= March 28.....Coincidence??

No.........This is the Hand of GOD.

God has plans for Nigeria and He chooses Buhari to be the actor

share it please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by watered(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
This guy nor dey taya?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
Dream, dreamer! It's allowed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MCORORO1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hehehe !!!!!he jst said d true fact, u watch nd see if ur new President can tame d bighrt militants wf US backings. We all wee watch nd enjoy d replay of wat Boko did 2 Jona. Na tie neck fins o. + short sleeves level.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by kindnyce(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
PIG

NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN U..

10000 UR LIKES CANNOT DO A SHIT

U CANNOT HOLD NIGERIA TO RANSOME

NEVER AGAIN

SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IYANGBALI: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeyjide:

the doesn't know what to say.the southwest election result shows that Yorubas are not partial,sentimental and bias interms of religion,ethnicity.if not for d yorubas God is using,this country would have disintegrate.God bless nigeria.
God is a Yoruba man from Oyo
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by klevajey: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
we won't fight u biafrans wit arms dis tym,we go use hunger finish una

u get sense soo?? go Benin make u see as food dey waste

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Tekzyflex(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
If truly these are the words of asari,then I think he's a fat fool.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by virus05(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
torhuke:

seriously these guys dont understand..they are just taking evrythin for granted..dat day will come lets be watching..HA! Thank God say i come from d east oo.. Na dere i go just run go..una dey play with militants hmmm...chek wikipedia

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by tcaandrew: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
what a stupid question

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?
Do you 'fear' Asari this much?

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IVORY2009(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
vivian001:

Kingsley kuku is from Arogbo in ondo state.. smiley

hmm, wat I was saying is dat General Shoot @ sight is frm same place with him....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fuckerholic(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:

A big "YES"

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Tekzyflex(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
If truly these are the words of asari,then I think he's a fat fool. Am an Ijaw man and I don't think Nigeria belongs to one tribe or people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.