Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144533 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by olaideeeedris(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:
IT IS TIME TO BACK WORDS WITH ACTION.

YORUBA ARE U READY FOR THIS PART...

HERE IT COMES.
We are more than ready. Bring it on!! I pray ur generation would be able to tell the story...

I'm sure you are one of those who dillusional like your SAVIOUR, Asari Dokubo... A lesson u people won't be able to tell awaits u.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by fpeter(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

who is Asari? I'm from the Niger Delta and I say he speaks for himself alone. GMB is here to stay and I tell you he will not be fazed by such threats, need I remind you that Nigeria is too great for one man to hold hostage? Or that the General is always a General and will not yield to any form of intimidation,look this is not the handling of the BH terrorists o...Govt don change. ..look back in the recent past and remember OBJ and Odi.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
All who bare discussing this or typing tribalistic comments are fools...because this fat cow is just ranting

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emmykk(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]Yes.... Asari thrived because we were led by a sentimental leader, in normal climes he wont be roaming the streets..... Asari also is a man who has benefitted from the currpot system where Jonathan gave criminals like him contracts, he is simply anticipating the fact that thos priviledges will soon be removed so he is fighting to protect it thereby inciting ethnic rift.... Asari dokubo is a billionaire, too wealthy to go back to the creeks....

Nothing will happen and if anything even happens we would alllll go through it together.... The hard part has been crossed.[/size]

you are too dumb,money do not control conviction.ojukwu was wealth when he started the civil war.some people dont value money as you yoruba do.

U are under rating them now,when it start you will cry.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by TempleChinedum(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all

LET ME EDUCATE YOU A BIT;

EVEN WITH YOUR FOREIGN HELP, BIAFRANS DEALT WITH THE HAUSA'S A BIG BLOW WITH THEIR OGBUNIGWES, GO ASK YOU GRANDPA, THE SE/SS HAS AN INDUSTRIOUS SPIRIT AND ITS NOT DEAD NOW.

WE SURVIVED THE ANNIHILATION OF AWOLOWO YOUR KINSMAN AND TILL TODAY, THE IGBO LAND HAS BEEN A HUB OF DEVELOPMENT THAN ANY NE,NW, AND YORUBA LAND MERGED!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST PARASITES!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by virus05(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
emmykk:
after May29,militant activities will begin keep in touch.

wen e start now all dis pple wey dey talk..no go fit talk agn

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by andyanders: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

No mind the madman. His time will come when he will be picked.The rant of a dying man.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Politics / Re: Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech by softapple(m): 3:33pm
adeekiti:
Nobody is asking oga jona the weapons he bought for dokubo and tompolo, I just sey this will end peacefully and no more war after, God bless naija
u beta watch dat ur silly mouth n dnt further provoke people.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) Where is the idiot that quoted me, politics in Nigeria must be foreseen from every angles, it will be our surprise that GEJ already planned for more after this election
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Toktee(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
jieta:
u cant allow asari dokumbo to rule u bt u can allow a working corpse to rule u
Why are you painned?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Raalsalghul: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
I expected him to say something like this and its the hard truth.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
chat2deen:

Source: http://www.naij.com/414219-asari-dokubo-issues-a-new-threat.html
I don' just know why I love this guy,brother,all the Niger Deltans are with you.Those Gamari's shall not know peace,we shall chase them back to their huts

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
mymadam:

Threat ke? This is not an APC or PDP matter. It is neither directed at ANY particular region or tribe.

Reference:... if not probably handled, the end product of any irrational action - from any quarters...

Infantile? Site n'ụzọ, enweghị m ike na-echeta na-ezute na ị na [size=16pt]Abagana[/size] mpaghara? Anyway, peace is all we want! God bless a UNITED Nigeria.

BIA! BA ANYI! AGHOTAYIM OKWU GI A! EWE NA IWE BIKO KOWA OKWU A! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by hardbody: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

Melfod Goodhead (for that is his real name was 2 years my senior in the university before he was rusticated on grounds of poor academic performance) was a wimp. There is some bit of sense in what he is purported to have said but this suicidal tendency wont take us far. We are happy to have GMB embarrass himself before committee of nations then we can justifiably decide whether to revisit our self determination bid. Until then let us support support GMB and watch him play his hand. That is the beauty of democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
xreal:
Who cares?
verry soon you will care.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emmykk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
virus05:

wen e start now all dis pple wey dey talk..no go fit talk agn

dont mind them,the same measure that boko haram use in discredit jonathan will be met on buhari govt,he will have to live with militant activities.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by topeotk: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Have SE and SS ever shared same interest b4 GEJ's popular deceit? Such relationship can neva work out well because d Igbos are more cunning than d ND's.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by unstableaswater: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
olaideeeedris:
We are more than ready. Bring it on!! I pray ur generation would be able to tell the story...

I'm sure you are one of those who dillusional like your SAVIOUR, Asari Dokubo... A lesson u people won't be able to tell awaits u.

U think u can stand a quick run down to lagos and up to ibadan? U wont know wat happened until it is over.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Praise5: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
we won't fight u biafrans wit arms dis tym,we go use hunger finish una
Is yaba-left aware of your escape?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by IYANGBALI: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
virus05:

lol..thank God u watched d video he said '' I ve been going to prison..they have been arresting me..so i am not afraid of arrest..if they arrest me again i will reduce nigeria oil to 0..'' and i am telling u d truth he can....i am not supporting him..but lets try and calm him down..instead of insulting..i just pray he calms down..
calm him down?say wetin happen?no individual is bigger than Nigeria,let asari bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
What's the different between him and Buhari and He is to ruling Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by GEJfan1: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:
IT IS TIME TO BACK WORDS WITH ACTION.

YORUBA ARE U READY FOR THIS PART...

HERE IT COMES.

Now, this is a threat that should be taken seriously unlike shecow. This people can turn off all oil supply. Will u ride Buhari to work?
No! Will the transporters use Buhari to transport ur food to the markets? No!

Prices will go up(inflation) and poverty will increase. America dont buy Nigeria oil anymore but from the middle east becos they know wat will happen in 2015. I hope the SW and North will start importing oil from middle east too.

whose land is gonna b degraded?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by bakila: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is. What is called. April. FOOL..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MrDoGood(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
xreal:
Who cares?
I can understand that you know nothing.

Buhari should just leave the oil for them so that we all can sleep with our two eyes closed.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Kingharzyz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

My dear defunct Biafra republic people, get ur minds ready.

Join the local Army of Biafra, IPOB.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.

Words of a broke ass who got nothing to lose... Wealthy igbo in lagos ain't part of this

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by xreal: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
sandfield:
verry soon you will care.
You care.
I don't.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by unstableaswater: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJfan1:
whose land is gonna b degraded?

Forget that once the pipe is blown the oil will no longer pump. The oil is from the land and will find its way back to the land.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Toktee(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
TempleChinedum:

LET ME EDUCATE YOU A BIT;

EVEN WITH YOUR FOREIGN HELP, BIAFRANS DEALT WITH THE HAUSA'S A BIG BLOW WITH THEIR OGBUNIGWES, GO ASK YOU GRANDPA, THE SE/SS HAS AN INDUSTRIOUS SPIRIT AND ITS NOT DEAD NOW.

WE SURVIVED THE ANNIHILATION OF AWOLOWO YOUR KINSMAN AND TILL TODAY, THE IGBO LAND HAS BEEN A HUB OF DEVELOPMENT THAN ANY NE,NW, AND YORUBA LAND MERGED!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST PARASITES!
what development are you talking about and i which area exactly?
Do you mean,fake drugs,kidnapping,armrobery and baby factories?
If your area is developed,what is your people doing over the north,every where you turn,you see them like beggars,what are they doing in the north?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Twistaray(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
edogirl2:

Why do people in the East, and in fact some Edos feel betrayed when Yorubas vote in their own independent ways.

When did Yorubas sign an accord that mandate them to follow Niger Deltans and Igbos like mumu.

Yorubas are different. Get that.

Dont you know?

The fear of yoruba ,north is the beginning of wisdom ?

Buhari is yet to be sworn ,but here we are,all over nairaland politcs are lamentation of our bro's from alaigbo.

Lamentation! Fear! Lamentation is all i see. grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
See as Yoruba dey hapi as if say na them produce President? I am sorry for you people. Anyway Asari well done for that one. In the coming days, we will see how things will unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Greg2015(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anybody that will tell that Animal ........Dokubo to calm down is a Bastard to this Grt country let him go back to creeks and reload your self.......You are nothing to Nigerians.......

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by rawpadgin(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all
wen i hear people like u talk i just laugh.
these are the people that are housing Nigeria main source of income, remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.