Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31679 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
ireneonytongue
cheesy I dare someone to challenge meundecided

Cabaye! Na only you get all that boobi? kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
lordthree:
softapple just stop replying, you have been embarrassed enough now, don't you think? grin
actually im using him for my benefit.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by whisp3r(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

I dont get it what does it mean

Just tell me ..

It means beauty
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i dont have any toasters ohh yeye boy
u dnt hv any toaster.shocked what abt me?.sad

And the New Guy who wan chance me now oga djeezy.sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
whisp3r:

It means beauty

Ohh smiley
And i thought it was a diss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
[s] dnt feel that ure taking me down bcaus d truth of d matter is im actually enjoying dis conversation, u know why? because believe u me dat i am controlling u as at now, ure my puppet or slave bcaus i can get u to say things whenever i lyk indirectly, im nt d only one reading this conversation bcaus i nd my crew hav been reading ur mentions one afta d other but what u dnt know right now is dat everytin uve wrote down there are what i nd my crew will use to make money(u wnt know how) while u waste ur time writing them down, we are here making money with it. brother u have been used and dump by the elites. ure a mind slave. when u think of what to eat after all ur knowledge of d dictionary dis evening, i nd my crew will be travelling to NEW YORK. this evening [/s]

~ Reply when you can spell words right.
Your blunders is hurting my retina. If I keep reading, I may need a Corneal Transplant.

New York my ass... go to the construction site where you work and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u dnt hv any toaster.shocked what abt me?.sad

And the New Guy who wan chance me now oga djeezy.sad

Lol djeezy noo u want NL chics to hang me

Thought we were friend now..
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

I dont get it what does it mean

Just tell me ..
Arewa is a yoruba word,it simply mean a very beautiful girl, smtimes we mostly use it for light skin girl.cheesy but the general meaning is "BEAUTIFUL"
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol djeezy noo u want NL chics to hang me

Thought we were friend now..
Almost all the NL gilrs tripn for djeezy since the days of 2pac.hmmmm.sad

Make Una Weldone Oh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Almost all the NL gilrs tripn for djeezy since the days of 2pac.hmmmm.sad

Make Una Weldone Oh

Lol u guys will plan n kill him one day ..
But evn u self i see you n that babe they eye each other on some threads .. Pretty something cant remember her name .
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

But evn u self i see you n that babe they eye each other on some threads .. Pretty something cant remember her name .

Nice butt!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Bardolino:

Nice butt!

Bubble butt smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Dimples192 where u at hun
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Bubble butt smiley

Lalaosky tongue wink cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Lmfao !

~ Stop deceiving yourself my dear. Seun no dey even look your side. cheesy
Send me a p.m and lemme send you some cash, so you could at least purchase some quality make-up kit. That cheap white powder you applied in your d.p makes you look like Sukurat Oni-Buredi grin
I could also give you some money to do a boob implant, cos those watermelons on your chest have fallen like Olympus.

Bros, those melons never fall abeg.. did u look at them well?
Those wonderfully shaped, amazingly made, juicy and supple bosom of delicacies...nor think am o
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Pinkycute.cheesy hvnt seen her since last night oh,*sad* where she go cm dy na.sad

same way i saw djeezy kissn u last 9t.sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Pinkycute.cheesy hvnt seen her since last night oh,*sad* where she go cm dy na.sad

same way i saw djeezy kissn u last 9t.sad

Kissing me ke

For were under pawpaw tree smiley... It couldnt have been me .. If it was it would have been more than kissing u would have witness rape. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Him get 200 side chics,

Will u like 2 be his 201st side chic? undecided

King Solomon had 300 legit side chics
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Reply when you can spell words right.
Your blunders is hurting my retina. If I keep reading, I may need a Corneal Transplant.

New York my ass... go to the construction site where you work and stop deceiving yourself.
construction site? bro im nt a low class lyk u, ok action speaks louder dan words bcaus i dnt normally talk to poor dude lyk u, kindly drop ur bank account number here n i promise u dat in d nxt 20minutes i will transfer d sum of 500 hundred thousand naira into ur account so dat at least u can live a life. just try drop it n let me shock u n tell u dat im nt ur level.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Bardolino:

Lalaosky tongue wink cheesy

Baddosky ... Omo u don reach finally
How u dey . Shey da da ni smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by whisp3r(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Ohh smiley
And i thought it was a diss

Lol ur personal text sha, are u sure u don't understand Yoruba wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by lordthree(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
actually im using him for my benefit.
oh? how?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Baddosky ... Omo u don reach finally
How u dey . Shey da da ni smiley

Mo wapa jare. Padi mi to sure.

I don land like landrover cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
construction site? bro im nt a low class lyk u, ok action speaks louder dan voice bcaus i dnt normally talk to poor dude lyk u, kindly drop ur bank account number here n i promise u dat in d nxt 20minutes i will transfer d sum of 500 hundred thousand naira into ur account so dat at least u can live a life. just try drop it n let me shock u n tell u dat im nt ur level.

Lol ur wicked oh 500

Forget it he is loaded lol darkrebel got joint account with me smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Bardolino:

Mo wapa jare. Padi mi to sure.

I don land like landrover cheesy

Joor ko park well .. How u been .. Work?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Joor ko park well .. How u been .. Work?

Good dear.

No work.. Easter break

How are you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
lordthree:

oh? how?
cant u c dat when i wnt him to go wild lyk an animal i just reply him n he will really turn to one.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by djeezy(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Kissing me ke

For were under pawpaw tree smiley... It couldnt have been me .. If it was it would have been more than kissing u would have witness rape. grin
Consensual rape you mean? tongue wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur wicked oh 500

Forget it he is loaded lol darkrebel got joint account with me smiley

lol bt on a more serious note a rich guy dnt talk d way he is talking dats why i want to help him with cash so dat he will live n talk lyk d elites.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
lol bt on a more serious note a rich guy dnt talk d way he is talking dats why i want to help him with cash so dat he will live n talk lyk d elites.

Lol its all banter .. U both rich but im richer .. smiley

Oh r u guys battling or something .. Make i step out from booth .
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Neway dark i see u later work mode now .
Vjsmiles chairman morning oh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
djeezy:
Consensual rape you mean? tongue wink

Lol yh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.