Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) (31409 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2023

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Oyinbo husband or oyinbo granny?

Hope the lady is not on her social work job

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Boogyman557: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2023
xd
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by TANID(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Please Were Is The Lady

6 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by TimiRume(f): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
TANID:
Please Were Is The Lady
The one with your same skin tone and hair

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Farfalla(f): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Okayyyyy. It seems like our Naija sisters have started competing with the men. grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
I have no comment lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by TANID(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
TimiRume:
The one with your same skin tone and hair
but that Look Like A Man To Me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by TimiRume(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
TANID:
but that Look Like A Man To Me
Looks like a woman to me

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Some women have mind.
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Gadafii: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
I doubt if this man can still rise to call of duty, the girl go just Dey help Al spend his money if there is any left sha

4 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by bigdammyj: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by inoki247: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lol enjoy what you ordered for while stock last...

1 Like

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by PussyKing(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Yoruba girl don cash out undecided undecided
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Okiton: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
grin

Who no go happy when e get green card and dollar bills all in one package

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by okooloyun1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why she no go dance, when she don know the time wey Baba go carry go grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Gfrey6(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
This is my comment
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by yinkeys(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Farfalla:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Talk
Breathe cheesy
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by sweethoney1234(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wetin be all this one😂 wahala nor Dey finish
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by popweezy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
The girl looks like a JAPAnese cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Pootle: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gadafii:
I doubt if this man can still rise to call of duty, the girl go just Dey help Al spend his money if there is any left sha

great game on all console grin
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by ShoeGetSize: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Oyinbo grandpa😂

Amotolongbo:
Oyinbo husband or oyinbo granny?

3 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Pennilessword1: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Something must to kill a man ooo...she loves him from the bottom of her heart

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Prince16: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
In her mind, she be like: "laslas 5 years".
If u know u know!
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by EDUECO(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
See Oyinbo rod stand erect!

Never underestimate the power of fresh yansh and kpekus!! ;

All die na die!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by jeff1993: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hh
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Mccullum: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
May the black race rise up again

It may be funny but it’s sad. We are the bottom of the food chain

Go to the advanced countries, the ghettos are dominated by blacks

African countries with blacks are the most backward

Even in Africa, South Africa for example, the poorest people in southafrica are the blacks

The ugliest and rejected ones among the whites end up in the hands of blacks, and worst of all, they get the most beautiful and handsome blacks.

Even in our very country, whites that come here dominate and are worshipped, their drivers, cleaners and guards are blacks and citizens

See people migrating to UK to go and do dirty jobs and care for white elderly people.

We are at the bottom of the food chain currently.

Life is a cycle, the universe keep moving and changing pattern, na turn by turn. A parallel universe may exist where blacks are ruling and whites worship blacks, I pray that this world experience a change of power sometime in future or another generation to come

17 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by OboOlora(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Fake video
She better just be a carer for that man cos what in the cadaver looking sake is that?

2 Likes

Re: Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) by emmabest2000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Edo baby's no dey carry last

She fit kill this old grandpa with her elastic waist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.