Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit (54981 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter Imade Adeleke, She Is cute / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Olodo
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by niceguy7(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na dem sabi.....hu cares undecided
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
zeckblaze:
davido is looking sweet

I knew u have always had crush for him.

I smell change grin
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by frizzill: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asing get funny Jokes @
http://livelyzkingdom..com
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by themodernman: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
jonaji:
Good for them.... He simply tagged it "CONGRATULATE, DON'T HATE"

Una fight again b4?

Ori eyin mejeji ti gbale
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by sukkot: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
celebs struggling to steal the spotlight from buhari. they dont know that with this new era of buhari is the end of all celeb celebration and worshipping. ITS OVER. we are back to our senses now. our new celebs will be men of dignity and morality

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by bobcharly(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
good for them though..
and now that's CHANGE!
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by mmsen: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
These guys are worse than bitches.

I hope father are picking up on these 'role-models' and informing their sons why these guys should not be emulated.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Akposkool(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
The whole media issue was just a publicity stunt
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by mcprince32(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by samuelmath50(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
U no dis two guys need prayers
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by lovala(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
game Don finish, so dem fit safely xchange jersies!
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by yungmurni: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] ko kan aye
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by iphanyiuma(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Friedplantain and orijin101 reconciles shares photos of them rocking the same outfit

Eating fried plantain and sipping my orijin
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by ndidibabe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
jonaji:
Good for them.... He simply tagged it "CONGRATULATE, DON'T HATE"
Outfit looks like my Son's "Sleep and play".
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by stonecoldcafe: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Looks like those American pyjamas young boys wear.

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by ikombe: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Igwe must hear this

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Friedplan.tain and orijin.101 reconciles shares photos of them rocking the same outfit

Eating fried plantain and sipping my orijin
I'm sure you need this. . .

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Sirme411(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
chipmunkey:
Oh really? Good for them.

Like they were even enemies before. angry
I wonder O
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by iphanyiuma(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm sure you need this. . .
thank you sir I really do tongue
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by stayblack: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
TELL DEM TO GO PLAY FOR SAND..KIDS...
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by daxon001(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
angelTI:
Good for the two kids!

dis got me crackincheesy
u nko?u b granny shey?
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Eureka123(f): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
When should we finally expect their collaboration?
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by sacora(f): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
wizard007:
that cloth ain`t the same, am i the only one with good sight on this thread
yea.....dey re quite diff, one has logo n d oda doesn't...
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Jannie1999(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wats up wit davido school bag
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
change everywhere oo grin
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
aso ebi ni won wo lo sode
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Krasid(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit by Tbillz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
baba God with buhari u have introduce change to every household. I pray say U go introduce transforming change for every nairalander before this year runs out in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.