Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (35651 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by dewale1234(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:

Infact no president has ever done it in Africa. ..
Goodluck Jonathan is the first and only... Nigerians and the world at large will forever respect him for that.

Sorry, you are wrong. Check Senegal & Ghana, their presidents lost and left
Obasanjo & Abdulsalam as military rulers handed over to Civilian government when they had the power and the army at their disposal...
No big deal about GEJ's act. All these accolades are just to boost his ego and not to allow him space to have a rethink..
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by lolayung9(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
courage54:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate the incorruptible people's General for his victory over the people's democratic party at the presidential polls. This is a victory for all Nigerians, so let's join hands together to make our incoming government a successful one. I also wants to appreciate the outgoing president for his high spirit of sportsmanship, I respect you sir. In as much as I always criticises most of your policies I won't fail to give you credit for conducting two credible elections so far and also your achievement in the agricultural sector.
Conclusively, I want to thank all the friends I made through this journey and for the forks am sorry if I in any away took things personal with you it wasn't really my fault is just that I don't play with my believe and struggle. And I most confess that in this journey there were a lot of challenges ranging from insults and threat messages but I took them in good fate as my sacrifice for the CHANGE we all seek for. This is victory for all NIGERIANS

I also learn a serious lesson during this process that As you grow you should learn to choose your fights, ignore miscreants who are mostly bigots and semi-literates who have no life outside this virtual world, kids who only feel relevant on the www. Stop feeding them the attention. You say you have moved on, maintain and sustain the move. Stop looking back.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless General Buhari
God Bless President GoodLuck Jonathan
God Bless Prof Osinbajo
Good talk my brother. U are my main man, i like ur courage, in fact i wish i can marry u. Get free manual 4 joints pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Christafarian(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abatti, oh Abatti! Once loved, cherished and adored by Nigerians. A darling to all followers of his once effervescent political write-ups and stirring speeches. Alas, that was before he cascaded down the slope of infamy by seeing the proverbial King's meal to good to reject. How sudden man can change! A sort of grace to grass his story now appears. Perhaps, a biography, or better still, a biopic on his life entitled, ' A Short Walk to Infamy' should be a bestseller at this period in time. Oh! Abatti.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by SenatorJames(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tbillz:
Dr. Reuben Abati waited till late in the middle of the night before posting tweets but trust me the fans are always on the lookout. Here is the tweet and the angry reply below.
But i cant see anything wrong in what he said, we all know that the whole world praised GEJ for the way he conceded his defeat.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Tbillz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
SenatorJames:
But i cant see anything wrong in what he said, we all know that the whole world praised GEJ for the way he conceded his defeat.
the whole world is different from set of politicians who took campaigning strategy personal because of their selfish reasons and now the power has shifted they are all claiming they are doing their respective jobs "even with death threats? Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose..........wake Up bro
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by doggiemann(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Leopantro:

be reasonable. if you were in a political position, would you made the following statements

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Obanikoro

I am not in support of any of the statements above but the truth is some of us would do worse if we were in their shoes. You know the power of "money"? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! / Demolition: Tinubu Shocked By Ganduje’s Atrocities As Governor – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.