Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. (35650 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's SAID Business School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
MR ABETI uve said the bitter truth but Nigerians re so kolo dat they dnt reason, dnt worry nemesis will soon visit them. anyways PDP forever.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by msmon(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2015
He got all this abuse?
MonEy is very essential, but the moment MONEY becomes man's first and major priority, this is what happen.

Robber Abati!

What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by skak(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Another coinsidence

GMB the 4th president, in the 4th republic, was declared in the 4th month, after contesting for the 4th time.

God has a plan for GMB since

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by philips70(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Na now them go know say na two water dey this life - Hot and cold.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by bisten14: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Listening in 0D lol
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by odeebee: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Himself,FFK, Fayose and Mama Piss that called Buhari all sorts of names should burybtheir head in shame. Mbaka told them after all

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by skyhadi16(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
realGURU:
Gej till 2019

Lol
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by khalleb(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2015
na whaoo their boss accepted defeat but some of is boy boy are very stiff-necked the like of Reuben and fani etc Reuben swallow your pride and congratulate the President elect ( sai buhari )

Gej has paved the way for all to follow you his follower(s) should follow and congratulate our President elect

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by olas22u(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Hope you will not come on our tv screens to start talking bullshit,he was at the highest level of government and could have advised GEJ.They misled him .Some promised him 6million votes ,but they did not have the capacity to deliver it,but collected the mans,s money .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Adadinmaa(f): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa oh, so much hate in Naija politics. #smh* if they all called Jona its a good thing its only rare 2 see a naija politician concead defeat. Jona is the MAN
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by ignis: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati. ..You got less than 2 months more. ..
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by ignis: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Adadinmaa:
Na wa oh, so much hate in Naija politics. #smh* if they all called Jona its a good thing its only rare 2 see a naija politician concead defeat. Jona is the MAN

Infact no president has ever done it in Africa. ..
Goodluck Jonathan is the first and only... Nigerians and the world at large will forever respect him for that.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by oweman: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Raiders:
Abati has spoil his good name. He was one of the most respected journalist before joining the GEJ team. He was always critical of PDP and other political parties. Now he is no longer respected.

Amongst his last assgnment at guardian was the lies he crafted against GMB for which the guardian has to write an unreserved apology that the paper ( to GMB)regretted not knowing that Abati was looking for a job from Jonathan for which he crafted those lies .
Now the burble has bust we shall see what he does in days to come .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by doggiemann(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
dearpreye:
How many of you would have rejected the appointment, if you were in Abati's shoes?

A lot of Nigerians are so hypocritical!

That's the point, many of us are hypocrites. They are quick to jump into conclusion but never try to put themselves in the same shoes. The much proclaimed "change" should start with us if we really want any real change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by rusher14: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Adadinmaa:

Jonathan did not conceed he surrendered
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by oweman: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:

Goodluck Jonathan is the first and only... Nigerians and the world at large will forever respect him for that.
Well i dont see anything in that all this talk about jonathan is mere damge control .
Both the US & UK has already issued warning to Jonathan to stay clear of any manipulations of election result , our own OBJ here say that much .
So trying to massage jonathans ego should be minimised . He is a looter .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Maser: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Abati used to be one of the most respected opinion leaders of the nation but now, how this appointment has messed him up. I wish he never took it up. I'd rather he had been given another appointment other than as spokesman. That would have kept his reputation intact. I don't envy him. The job given him was dirty but at the same time juicy and therefore hard to walk away from. Sorry!
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Themandator: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Yoruba's are said to be respectful but i see ,from the tweet, that the only direct insult on the person of Abati came from a name from the region. ...lesson : manners are home based ...if it is not in your home it is not there

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Badebim(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
No condition is permanent grin
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by SLYBABA(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2015
ibedun:

Why are we masses so stupid in the country? These guys have not "made" money, they have simply "stolen" money from the masses. That is what politicians and their appointees do in Nigeria.

No be lie!
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by BabaO2: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2015
joedave:

It's a pity, Abati once well respected in the comity of intellectuals
have become a laughing stock all because of some plates of Poridge.
Let see where he will keep face henceforth.
Same goes to odumakin, Gani Adam, Ayo banjo.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Pamcrest(f): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2015
I wonder how Abati must be feeling now. Hope he is relocating to Otuoke with GEJ....because if he dares show face here......hmmm.....anything can happen grin
My humble submission
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by andyanders: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Pavore9:
Abati has lost the respect of Nigerians and he knows that very well. Will his opinions ever count in public discourse again? He sold out in exchange of a transient position and now the party is over, who does he have as his constituent now?

Well spoken.Abati is gone forever and will be remembered as the worst EVER advisers to any president in the Nigerian History and the world.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by BabaO2: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:

Be real for once. He took the cue from gov Fayemi. Opposition has already open gate of prison for him and his wife by reporting them to ICC before the election. There was high alert to pick him and others up if there had been post election violence. It wasn't a secrete that stern and insultive instruction was issued by US and UK to him not to tamper/manipulate election results
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by demelza: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
dearpreye:
How many of you would have rejected the appointment, if you were in Abati's shoes?

A lot of Nigerians are so hypocritical!
Just because you cannot do it, does not mean you should paint Nigerians with one brush.
There are people who have rejected far more higher appointments than the position Abati was given.
Its not about being hypocritical, its about staying true to your core values.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Leopantro: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
doggiemann:

That's the point, many of us are hypocrites. They are quick to jump into conclusion but never try to put themselves in the same shoes. The much proclaimed "change" should start with us if we really want any real change

be reasonable. if you were in a political position, would you made the following statements

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Obanikoro
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by Benson123: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't think wat he said is bad that u pple are abusing him God go help u pple I hail GEJ.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by abiodun175(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
serve him right... going from grace to grass.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by abiodun175(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
;Dserve him right... going from grace to grass.
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by T4kbaba(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
GMB the 4th president, in the 4th republic, was declared in the 4th month, after contesting for the 4th time.[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by chuksmad(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Pavore9:
Abati has lost the respect of Nigerians and he knows that very well. Will his opinions ever count in public discourse again? He sold out in exchange of a transient position and now the party is over, who does he have as his constituent now?
Don't say respect of Nigerians, but your respect. I still respect Reuben Abati, he did a great work
Re: Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati. by rabimlomo: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
He deserves every bit of rock thrown at him.

Where is Bastard Doyin Okuigbe?v
He has since rn awy from twitter day b/4 the result announcement grin grin grin grin grin
His finl tweet ws #BuhariGone4Ever grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.