Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lol! Power Of Bosoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol! Power Of Bosoms (4529 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) / Bosoms Sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Power Of Bosoms by farano(f): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2015

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Tallesty1(m): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Too earlyangry
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 02, 2015
That boy na real player.

Interesting how nicki minaj posted that herself. At that age he's been dreaming to put his head on nicki minaj breast for so long, when he's 18 the things that boy will do end. lipsrsealed
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Already a playa at such a tender age, dudes got some skillz; fake cry grin

Check out the wink, hehehe!

Dat is an original bad guyz.
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
That boy na real player.

Interesting how nicki minaj posted that herself. At that age he's been dreaming to put his head on nicki minaj breast for so long, when he's 18 the things that boy will do end. lipsrsealed

hehe, we both said he's a playa almost simultaneously

jinx, buy me a coke wink
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:42am On Apr 02, 2015
The guy na hin papa pikin that's all..
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2015
GhostProtocol:

hehe, we both said he's a playa almost simultaneously

jinx, buy me a coke wink
is he your long lost son? tongue grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
is he your long last son? tongue grin

I tutored him well, didn't I?

If you think my boy is bad now, then just wait, wait till he turns 18 angry
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by rawpadgin(m): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2015
that is to say he started dreaming about resting his on nikki's pawpaw since he was 2

bad kidkid cheesy
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2015
My reincarnation is complete! grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Hey bro, hellfire awaits you maka Chukwu grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Hey bro, hellfire awaits you maka Chukwu grin
Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian will be in Hell too bro, So bring on the FIRE!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian will be in Hell too bro, So bring on the FIRE!!!!! grin grin grin
In that case, abeg shift for me. With those two beside me, I can quench the fire there. God purnish devil grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
In that case, abeg shift for me. With those two beside me, I can quench the fire there. God purnish devil grin
Guy space no dey again o, Go Heaven na, I heard Deeper Life Long skirt girls are there to receive you, besides Oga Satan talk say I must remove the poison from Kim K and Minaj's bodies. grin grin cD

2 Likes

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Guy space no dey again o, Go Heaven na, I heard Deeper Life Long skirt girls are there to receive you, besides Oga Satan talk say I must remove the poison from Kim K and Minaj's bodies. grin grin cD
Deeper life babes Chai bros, you wicked pass OBJ walahi. Oya mek we share am now. I only need the upper chamber of Nikki Minaj and the lower chamber of Kim. You can have the rest bro. Atleast I'm not greedycheesy
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 5:34am On Apr 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Deeper life babes Chai bros, you wicked pass OBJ walahi. Oya mek we share am now. I only need the upper chamber of Nikki Minaj and the lower chamber of Kim. You can have the rest bro. Atleast I'm not greedycheesy
You see am! That Idi Amin wey you name yourself after, your evil pass him own. So you wan make I carry Nicky Minaj fake nyash abi, so e go explode shey? God don catch you, ok I will be merciful, manage Jenifer Lopez first na, then When that stuupid Girl Iggy Azalea come, you sef go get two me I go follow get two. One real, One fake, 50/50. grin grin grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by englishmart(m): 5:38am On Apr 02, 2015
bosoms have got no power....
Electricity has

1 Like

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by stephenqueen: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Omo that boi na Baddest boi,how I wish that boi is my son....I love kids like that,i love sharp kids
Meself don dey dream to put ma head for her bòobs, the dream don tey no be today gringringrin..Just like I dey dream of rokiatu 's yansh cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by stephenqueen: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Na orijin101 pickin be dat boi gringringrin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Make the guy no hear o grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by stephenqueen: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
You see am! That Idi Amin wey you name yourself after, your evil pass him own. So you wan make I carry Nicky Minaj fake nyash abi, so e go explode shey? God don catch you, ok I will be merciful, manage Jenifer Lopez first na, then When that stuupid Girl Iggy Azalea come, you sef go get two me I go follow get two. One real, One fake, 50/50. grin grin grin
two of una dey craze ba,u dey fight ontop ma wife Nicky Minaj,.Okay make we settle amu, I go give two of una Rihanna and Helen Paul, make una free ma wife for me.u knw say u be ma padi and I no wan chop ur eyes gringringrin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by xynerise: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Spoilt kids on this thread #sprinkles holy palm wine#
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 6:23am On Apr 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

two of una dey craze ba,u dey fight ontop ma wife Nicky Minaj,.Okay make we settle amu, I go give two of una Rihanna and Helen Paul, make una free ma wife for me.u knw say u be ma padi and I no wan chop ur eyes gringringrin
Guy you sef wan go hell? Go heaven na! grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by stephenqueen: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you sef wan go hell? Go heaven na! grin
U well so?where u see amu for your bible say devil enter heaven,u no knw say na me be Satan ba gringringrin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by ireneony(f): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Niki bosom are not real na but looks good
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2015
farano:
Follow the link and watch video grin grin grin

https://instagram.com/p/0815crL8cM/?taken-by=nickiminaj
am disaponted dat a monds like u is poistin Rubblish in earling money wen evens chicken has not don kukuruku... am disaponited in you vary moch! angry

nest thyme u poist tins like dis i will calld seuna to band u form live angry

taike corekshion dis is urgents pleas! sad

1 Like

Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
Now you can R.I.P
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

I'm proud to call him my son coz he sabi better thing grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

U well so?where u see amu for your bible say devil enter heaven,u no knw say na me be Satan ba gringringrin
You resemble am sef grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by KingTom(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Orijin101:

Now you can R.I.P
Amen grin
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by baralatie(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin
F-a-r-a-b-a-b-y!!!!!
today is holy Thursday!
I promise to be a good boy!
Re: Lol! Power Of Bosoms by lordthree(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
chai see professional actinggrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Ladies: Classiest Gift Ideas For Your Man Today [pictures] / See How Guys React When Beautiful Girl Enters The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.