Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do I Become Caring??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become Caring??? (4673 Views)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by taharqa: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks. I think mine is cause i feel people might take advantage of it /weakness..

This is actually the reason most people who are 'not caring' are the way the are. I actually wanted to write just that and maybe explain, but you did.

It is just FEAR. Fear of abandonment of some sort. Fear that people would take one for granted if one '1st' showed love or care. A huge ego or in some instances, a not too great self confidence/belief usually also goes with/feeds this fear.

The best way to beat this is to fight this fear. And thee are practical steps that can be so taken.

Wish I could type more but can't for now. All da best tho

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 10:47am On May 01, 2015
taharqa:

This is actually the reason most people who are 'not caring' are the way the are. I actually wanted to write just that and maybe explain, but you did.

It is just FEAR. Fear of abandonment of some sort. Fear that people would take one for granted if one '1st' showed love or care. A huge ego or in some instances, a not too great self confidence/belief usually also goes with/feeds this fear.

The best way to beat this is to fight this fear. And thee are practical steps that can be so taken.

Wish I could type more but can't for now. All da best tho

Thanks dear..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by taharqa: 12:37pm On May 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks dear..

No p....
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by peeparty(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2015
tohpahz:
I have really tried to be caring, but it just seems like i cant ever be.. it affects my r/ship with people on a major scale.. and am tired of always apologizing and promising to change ..
Although am a nurse and people expect me to be caring.. i am actually caring to my patients (patients care i guess is different from normal socio-interactive care ) because i cant seem to bring that whole loving nature in interactions with friends..
Any suggestions please??
helo Start campaigning,get a campaign manager,photo editor,mk ur present felt on romance lander d more, use all ur nairaland bfnds lol.both ur enemies etc
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2015
12ways
1. Become a Mugu yourself
2. Don't ask for sex
3. Fix her problem, i mean financial problem
4. Fight for her
5. Always say i love you and i'm sorry
6. Buy things for her?
7. Ask questions like have you eaten? why do you look sad? have you got home? Don't you know i'v been missing you? Do you want to kill me?
8. Don't ask question like who is that guy? where are you coming from?
9. Give her money
8. I say give her money.
9. Give her more money
10. Don't stop giving her more money
Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
peeparty:
helo Start campaigning,get a campaign manager,photo editor,mk ur present felt on romance lander d more, use all ur nairaland bfnds lol.both ur enemies etc

Lolzz.. am doing all that.. u seen my pm??
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by peeparty(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
nop resend
tohpahz:

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by peeparty(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
tohpahz:

hello
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by darexkey(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
u av to undastand ur temperament first very well before u will be able to av a good rapor wt people. Read "why we act d way we do" by Tim Lahaye. it will help u a lot.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by RapAcme(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2015
tohpahz:
I have really tried to be caring, but it just seems like i cant ever be.. it affects my r/ship with people on a major scale.. and am tired of always apologizing and promising to change ..
Although am a nurse and people expect me to be caring.. i am actually caring to my patients (patients care i guess is different from normal socio-interactive care ) because i cant seem to bring that whole loving nature in interactions with friends..
Any suggestions please??
..whats up dear
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
RapAcme:
..whats up dear

Evening.. am okay.. u??
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
darexkey:
u av to undastand ur temperament first very well before u will be able to av a good rapor wt people. Read "why we act d way we do" by Tim Lahaye. it will help u a lot.

I've read that.. thanks though.. i appreciate
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by darexkey(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2015
tohpahz:

I've read that.. thanks though.. i appreciate
ok then, letz chat beta on whatsapp 07039359066 or bbm 7f65a1a8
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 5:23pm On May 16, 2015
darexkey:

ok then, letz chat beta on whatsapp 07039359066 or bbm 7f65a1a8

Okay.. smiley
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by mrpackager(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay.. smiley

Tohpahz
hope u gat ma mail?
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by RapAcme(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2015
tohpahz:

Evening.. am okay.. u??
same here dear..i am david smarts a.k.a tha-rapacme(the 1st son of kr0ne,,jason21 sold hs birthright 2 me lol grin)......

Cn we chat on facebook/whatsapp??
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Jason21(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2015
RapAcme:
same here dear..i am david smarts a.k.a tha-rapacme(the 1st son of kr0ne,,jason21 sold hs birthright 2 me lol grin)......

Cn we chat on facebook/whatsapp??
sold what??
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by RapAcme(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2015
Jason21:

sold what??
mogbe!!!. oga fyh ah bow..lol,was just joking tho

where av u been bro? Missed ur scripts especially the flow in them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. / This Beautiful Ghanain Lady Who Constantly Flaunts Her Boobs On Social (photo) / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.