Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games (46382 Views)

How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? / Lessons I Learnt From Playing Video Games / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
sCross:

I believe they don't do nothing. They help to test and make future games better.

Currently there's a sync btw games and virtual reality, people like game testers come in handy to make these products a reality.

I won't be surprised if KSI gets called in to test a future version of a game.

People are under rating school cos the bulk of what it has done in the 21st century (esp in naija) is to raise zombies- it was good in the industrial age but not in the info age(now)

Yes, games testing can be one of the most satisfying jobs, but can also be the most frustrating - unsociable hours, terrible pay (especially when you're not staff). It's still one of the best ways to get into the industry. It's not just you seating down there playing games*, you've to be observant and also be able to explain yourself properly, also being able to think outside the box helps. Nowadays, the big developers want people with at least 3 years experience, but I've seen some terrible bug reports from these people - seriously like primary school bad. It's funny how some developers hate testers, even though they really do need them. They forget that they can't see any fault with their baby 'cause they're too close to it.

*unless your position is to get through the game as quickly as possible, then you're just playing games.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by loomer: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
If na thief now, una no go call am British born Nigerian
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
loomer:
If na thief now, una no go call am British born Nigerian
The OP actually called him that in her post.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevoh:
If you feel video games are underrated and schooling overrated, please don't enrol your kids in school when they are of age. Buy them all the video game consoles you can. At least we will have a generation of gamers who know practically nothing not even how to program their own games.
Well nigerians will always b nigerians... U feel schooling is nt overrated? Think again.. Of all d graduates we have in nigeria how many r employed? Speak 4 ursef, have met a bike man who is a graduate but bc of lack of employment he ended up a bike man.. And here's someone wu I doubt is even a graduate making millions just playing games..
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Well nigerians will always b nigerians... U feel schooling is nt overrated? Think again.. Of all d graduates we have in nigeria how many r employed? Speak 4 ursef, have met a bike man who is a graduate but bc of lack of employment he ended up a bike man.. And here's someone wu I doubt is even a graduate making millions just playing games..
Pls no long talk abeg, when you have kids, don't send them to school. Buy video games for them. That's if dey will be able to even read instruction manuals on the game display.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by sCross: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
youmour:
Always had the idea but sadly naija environment no dey favourable,shey na internet nii abi na PHCN,no be today i don plot and draw blueprint..big ups to him sha

Excuses never helped anyone and they never will.

Just because the article didn't mention the obstacles he faced before rising doesn't mean they weren't there.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=kevoh post=32314644]
Pls no long talk abeg, when you have kids, don't send them to school. Buy video games for them. That's if dey will be able to even read instruction manuals on the game display.
I tot u would b able to decipher what I meant but It seems u r nt reasoning wt me.. What i am trying to say is that success is nt guaranteed by going to school, getting good grades and coming out wt a 1st class... Nt dat am saying going to school is nt good but sometimes its d talent u have upstairs that that myt fetch d big bucks nd nt ur 1st class certific8
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:
I tot u would b able to decipher what I meant but It seems u r nt reasoning wt me..

There's nothing to decipher in your statement, it reeks of vanity. Go to school (conventional or unconventional), get educated and after that whatever you make of your certificate is up to you. Someone started the idea of sh*t business in Lagos and made a kill, so don't come with that cliche statement about graduates . We don't want dumbheads who played videogames all their life without opening one science book handling World affairs, that's recipe for disaster. I repeat, never enroll your kids in school just buy them videogames, let's see how that turns out. TALK IS CHEAP , let's see your kids walk the talk.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevoh:

There's nothing to decipher in your statement, it reeks of vanity. Go to school (conventional or unconventional), get educated and after that whatever you make of your certificate is up to you. Someone started the idea of sh*t business in Lagos and made a kill, so don't come with that cliche statement about graduates . We don't want dumbheads who played videogames all their life without opening one science book handling World affairs, that's recipe for disaster. I repeat, never enroll your kids in school just buy them videogames, let's see how that turns out. TALK IS CHEAP , let's see your kids walk the talk.
Coming from a low life am nt surprised
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

It's obvious your level of intellect is pretty low! Calling me low life doesn't change the fact deep down within you, you know your kids need education not Video-game-cation. You guys just type nonsense on Nairaland without thinking.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Oi! Enough from the both of you (yes you too kevoh), I don't care who started it, but it ends now. No need for name calling - how will someone take your point seriously when you resort to it? You're not little boys, you're grown ass men - act like it.

EDIT: Trust my slow typing for my post appearing after kevoh's reply.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

Oi! Enough from the both of you (yes you too kevoh), I don't care who started it, but it ends now. No need for name calling - how will someone take your point seriously when you resort to it? You're not little boys, you're grown ass men - act like it.
grin grin grin grin Party pooper
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevoh:

grin grin grin grin Party pooper
All I need now is a gavel, judge's robes & yelling "order!" My life would be closer to completion...
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

All I need now is a gavel, judge's robes & yelling "order!" My life would be closer to completion...

Lol cheesy cheesy...Actually typed a long response that would engage you but I changed my mind.

#Unfollows thread
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevoh:

Lol cheesy cheesy...Actually typed a long response that would engage you but I changed my mind.

#Unfollows thread

I shall mourn its loss dearly, off to poop more parties.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
kevoh:

It's obvious your level of intellect is pretty low! Calling me low life doesn't change the fact deep down within you, you know your kids need education not Video-game-cation. You guys just type nonsense on Nairaland without thinking.
U shud av told KSi to read his books while he was playing video games... Mtcheeew haters.. Always hating wen someone turns nothing to something
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

U shud av told KSi to read his books while he was playing video games... Mtcheeew haters.. Always hating wen someone turns nothing to something
...dude seriously?! Do you actually pay attention? I just diffused the situation and here you are acting like the Hulk ignoring it. Enough. End of. Finito. Fin.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kevoh(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

cao please talk to this young man! Seems he enjoys squabbles a lot. undecided

Edit : Now my internet is slower than yours tongue
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

...dude seriously?! Do you actually pay attention? I just diffused the situation and here you are acting like the Hulk ignoring it. Enough. End of. Finito. Fin.
Sorry mam... Hands up
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by MissTechy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks for commenting yall smiley dont forget to visit misstechy . com for more of these. thanks kiss
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
MissTechy:
Thanks for commenting yall smiley dont forget to visit misstechy . com for more of these. thanks kiss
How did u knw ksi mam? I did tru FB
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by MissTechy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
dejavuh0007:

How did u knw ksi mam? I did tru FB

I knew him since 2013.. via youtube.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.