Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested (8290 Views)

10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness / I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pbs4real(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Tydies:
Wake up bro..It won't work.
i knw ur type,we knw pple lyk u wld def shw up,ma guy shift wit ur negative mind.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Tydies:
Wake up bro..It won't work.
are u God?don't be a pessimist
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2015
This is a great idea....I am in
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pbs4real(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2015
ellahzy:

smiley
i gues u ve seen ur romeo.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please beware of 419 and my friend Jobyruz on Nairaland..... He works with Pirate at Alaba Market Int`l
thanks for tarnishing my image may Almighty God reward u
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by ibkgab001: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Skelewu
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Tydies:
How do you intend to active this?
apparently 2 good heads are better than one
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pbs4real(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2015
All we nid do is jez 2 BLIV in ourselves and always remain POSITIVE and u wld see it work. .and mind u if u bliv it wnt work dnt bother associating urself.tnk u

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by okpoko: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by betybuk(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Am in
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Firstly i am so impressed by the actions and reactions though nothing good come easy.success is only meant for determined pple.ask the successful ones they will tell u how they started and rose thru discouragement and challenges to limelight.i expected it to be interactive and not shoulder the burden onto the op alone,not that i am recruiting pple ,we are doing it together. i love acting but i am clueless about how its done.the question is how do we go about it ?lets reason together
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by ellahzy(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2015
pbs4real:
i gues u ve seen ur romeo.

Lol..no oo, i dont even act.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by freshness2020: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2015
dmjinc:

Lighting technician is here grin grin
..a video editor and a vfx guy is here.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
You got it right untill you started the solicit for fund thing, you can start small and grow big, the problem is getting started, there are plenty of ideas out there for youths to engage in, Nigeria has a large buying power.

This is the best option.
1. You can register a limited company with less than N40,000.

lets say 40 youths pay N1000 each, you register the company, maybe create a small blogger blog to update share holders on the ongoings in the company.

2. Get reasonable feasible ideas. see my profile for some I suggested earlier or go to www.cradleofwealth.com you will find some there.

3. Crowd source, this is the current trend, I wonder why Nigeria doesn't have a crowd sourcing website yet, that's another idea.
You can post the idea here on nairaland and get some investors, even if 100 persons invest N1000 that's enough to buy a plot of land in some part of Nigeria and start fruit farming, I wrote how it's lucrative on this post https://www.nairaland.com/2215228/think-fruit-business-very-lucrative

That was just an instance above, don't take it serious, but then there are many nice business ideas in Nigeria, my friend just bought one decorative wall clock for N2500, I knew I could assemble that with just N600, It really got me thinking, there are many home decoration stuffs we import our youths can actually make here and even export.

See one of the clock I designed some years back, I will still improve and make it marketable soon.

I don't know why many Nigerians shy away from internet business, but I know the impact I can make in the ICT world if given just 20 eager youths for 6 months, we will all be millionaires, most Indian youth make money from ICT. This would have been the best idea for crowdfunding here in Nigeria.

4. Market your invention, you are already a crowd, how can't you sell your product if 100 eager youths creates 1 thread each on nairaland daily to advertise one product.

but then you must have a clear cut memorandum and or constitution guiding the organization against, fraud and in general gross misappropriation of funds, that's where the problem lies.

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
macandy21:
You got it right untill you started the solicit for fund thing, you can start small and grow big, the problem is getting started, there are plenty of ideas out there for youths to engage in, Nigeria has a large buying power.

This is the best option.
1. You can register a limited company with less than N40,000.

lets say 40 youths pay N1000 each, you register the company, maybe create a small blogger blog to update share holders on the ongoings in the company.

2. Get reasonable feasible ideas. see my profile for some I suggested earlier or go to www.cradleofwealth.com you will find some there.

3. Crowd source, this is the current trend, I wonder why Nigeria doesn't have a crowd sourcing website yet, that's another idea.
You can post the idea here on nairaland and get some investors, even if 100 persons invest N1000 that's enough to buy a plot of land in some part of Nigeria and start fruit farming, I wrote how it's lucrative on this post https://www.nairaland.com/2215228/think-fruit-business-very-lucrative

That was just an instance above, don't take it serious, but then there are many nice business ideas in Nigeria, my friend just bought one decorative wall clock for N2500, I knew I could assemble that with just N600, It really got me thinking, there are many home decoration stuffs we import our youths can actually make here and even export.

See one of the clock I designed some years back, I will still improve and make it marketable soon.

I don't know why many Nigerians shy away from internet business, but I know the impact I can make in the ICT world if given just 20 eager youths for 6 months, we will all be millionaires, most Indian youth make money from ICT. This would have been the best idea for crowdfunding here in Nigeria.

4. Market your invention, you are already a crowd, how can't you sell your product if 100 eager youths creates 1 thread each on nairaland daily to advertise one product.

but then you must have a clear cut memorandum and or constitution guiding the organization against, fraud and in general gross misappropriation of funds, that's where the problem lies.

brilliant ideas you got there and that is what this thread is all about.i mean ''how can a group of determined minds come together to solve their joblessness''tanx for the insight sir
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pbs4real(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2015
ellahzy:

Lol..no oo, i dont even act.
dnt worry i'll teach ya. .#FOC
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
redvektor:
Forgive my bad english O.p have being finking of sometin like dis for a long time i no am not gifted in acting but am tinking of bring young ones together to perform traditional stage acting and story telling and wereby gathering large crowd together (ticket tins and partner with verious private organisations or ministri of torisem) what do u tink and i can assure u dis will work in my state bayelsa is jos that have not seen anybody who reason along these same line.
its a nice concept but it wont employ many pple so far its a cultural stuff for the kids

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by AlfcomEnergy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
URGENT REQUIREMENT: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT & OFFICE ASSISTANT

Accounts Assistant

Preferred: Female

An Accounts Assistant works within the accounting department of a company and assists senior managers and accounting officials in maintaining, reporting and managing a firm’s finances. He or she will work underneath a senior accountant or similar senior staff member.

Description
The Accounts Assistant will be required to deal with tax return forms and assist with financial records within the finance team of a company. You will be required to provide administrative support and team up with accountants.
You will be expected to perform many of the following tasks:
• Meeting with clients.
• Processing office post.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Dealing with payroll of a company.
• Monitoring accounts.

Skills
• Having high attention to details.
• Being organised and methodical.
• Having good math skills.
• Being trustworthy and honest.
• Being accurate and analytical.
• Having IT skills.
• Having knowledge of policies, systems, and financial structures of a company.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being able to learn quickly.
• Being able to solve different conflicting demands.

Education
Degree or Diploma in Accounts or Financial Management

Job Description
1. Maintain regular filing of financial documents appropriately
2. Collate transactions evidence, expenses tickets, bills, vendors invoices and present them in a spreadsheet to the Senior Accountant
3. Raise cheques for approved expenses where cheque is the mode of payment
4. Process expenses to be paid in cheques into their valid ledgers using the accounting software to generate Cheque Payment Vouchers
5. Raise Payment Advice for cheque payment to vendors
6. Present the expense tickets, Cheque Payment Vouchers raised & Payment Advice for the Senior Accountant to sign appropriately
7. Present the Cheque raised together with Payment Advice and Payment voucher to enable the General Manager & Administration Manager sign the cheques raised.
8. For expenses approved to be paid in cash, process the expenses into their valid ledgers using the accounting software to generate Cash Payment Vouchers and make payment to the appropriate payees
9. Ensure validation of both Cheque Payment Vouchers & Cash Payment Vouchers by the Payees
10. Perform any other responsibilities as may be directed by the Senior Accountant.

Office Assistant

Preferred: Female

A great way for young people to find themselves a job with a steady income is to work their way up from an entry-level position within an office. Such roles include that of an office assistant. This role essentially acts as a support for the various departments ensuring the office runs smoothly.
Some of the tasks undertaken by an office assistant include ensuring that all paperwork is handled with appropriate care and attention and is filed appropriately, answering the phones, preparing and opening mail and running general errands for more senior members of staff.

Description
An Office Assistant performs ad hoc or administrative functions. They work with business, operations, or office managers. They oversee office communications, and petty cash. Office Assistants do filling, typing, drafting, and answering phone calls. They receive walk-in guests, schedule appointments, answer emails, and may perform the duties of a receptionist.
The responsibilities of an Office Assistant include:
• Handling business correspondence
• Distributing office communiqués
• Taking messages and transferring calls
• Faxing, scanning and copying documents
• Drafting internal memos
• Ordering office supplies and stationery
• Handling petty cash
• Performing administrative functions for operations team
• Reporting to administrative or office manager
• Taking notes or minutes at meetings
• Coordinating with team leaders in arranging meetings
• Compiling contact lists

Skills[/b]
• Microsoft Office applications
• Written, telephone and electronic communication
• Organization
• Self development and learning
• Integrity and reliability
• Attendance and punctuality
• Professionalism
• Confidence and demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Report writing
• Record keeping
• Bilingual
[b]
Education

Having a Business or Management Degree is advisable for Office Assistants. They should be able to use all the equipment in an office including printers, scanners, copiers, PDAs, phones, projectors, computers, and laptops. Office Assistants without a first degree should possess good telephone, customer relations, and organizational skills.

PLEASE SEND CVs TO cvs.lagos@gmail.com[/size][size=8pt]
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozone2003:
To God be the Glory I am into Movies and i know more of the movie stuff, ranging from rehearsals, make up artist, d.o.p, directors like Chico Ejiro, Zeb and Tchidi Chikere. I have starred in about two to three movies and if actually u are serious of this then contact me cos am in Lagos rite now. 09023716714.
You can only achieve success through determination.
Believe me it is not a scam if you doubt me check ma facebook Mc Kck comedian.
noted!u are an instrument
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
MegMich:

Apparently a good idea. The mixed feelings from comments were well understood and invariably anticipated. Actions and reactions can never be equal.

My input tho! The entertainment is fast loosing its flair. That is our problem in Nigeria today. We over stretch existing opportunities to their elastic limit up to a breaking point. This idea can b modified. Something like writing great books, mind blowing research articles and related stuffs can suffice instead of crowding a filled collapsing bus. We sure hv got the talent.

apparently the cloud is wide enough for the birds to fly without touching each other.just with hardwork,excellent result is guaranteed
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
NJAIL:
interesting.....i will be glad in to be in this.....lets start by grouping oursef base on location and means on contact......like me am an igbo boy,i live in lekki and i can provide a place for rehearsal in igbo-lekki and my phone number 08167567559.....interested peeps in lekki wad up me while other locations do the same....i see us making something out of nothing....with this idea we can break world record ni.......
guy,u wonna make me cry,tanks for that contribution

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by DjAndroid: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
A14:
Great idea. Entertainment is legendary, unfortunately it's not for everyone

yes not for everyone but you should think wider. op"s suggestion is an eye opener. when people come together, you can form other groups if you are not interested in entertainment. eg. surveyors, different areas of engineering, agricultural experts etc you can achieve alot as a group. and investor will be more interested in the group because of the motive for which it was formed.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
DjAndroid:

yes not for everyone but you should think wider. op"s suggestion is an eye opener. when people come together, you can form other groups if you are not interested in entertainment. eg. surveyors, different areas of engineering, agricultural experts etc you can achieve alot as a group. and investor will be more interested in the group because of the motive for which it was formed.
dat is the point.government jobs in Nigeria is meant for pple who knows 'someone up'millions of pple applied for nis and just less than 10k were shortlisted.pple shld learn to grab the bull by d horn
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by JustCare: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
great...hope a student can fit in?
when great minds come together a lot of great things could be achieved. whether acting, business, farming, setting up a company etc.
Branding, packaging and making effective use of internet for marketing will go a long time way in whatever we decides to venture in.
let's just get together first. We will need a WHATSAPP group at a point

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by cecekim(f): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am a Linguist. I can edit scripts. Am a writer and a gud actress. Am in
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by CrazyScientist: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
and I clicked the link, am I this jobless
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pbs4real(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
cecekim:
Am a Linguist. I can edit scripts. Am a writer and a gud actress. Am in
wow! Dts nyc. . .
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Safari29: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
nice idea.
hmmm even me am quitting a job to pursue my dream of film making soon
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by horlabissy(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Creative idea..am in!!!
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Akasha(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Great Idea, i believe its open to modifications, nonetheless d hardest part of any endeavor is damning d risks and getting started, I think we should start by identifying our locations and states and create threads 4 locations
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by UGLYS: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
virtue123:

I Am all in....let's get started..I am very creative in many ways

One of your creations would be?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Group Is Accepting Cvs / Dovegreen / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.