Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested (8293 Views)

10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness / I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by samlestic(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Godownchild:
Happy sunday all. Please what do u think about us having our own blog, we all be shareholders and create awareness of the site all over the world, with lots of stories and events in all parts of the world. See the likes of linda ikeji eating their money solo.we can even accomplish this without necessarily seeing. What do u all think
pls ma, drop dis wonderful idea on watsapp. dis is d watsapp number 08066471493
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mr Innovation is here... add me up pls...08065321161
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by denedene(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can rap
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by NJAIL(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
ozone2003:
Do u whatsapp add me den 08188525506

yes I do...add me with my up post number
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by ThatITguru(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
I am that IT guru you been hearing about.
this Op must be an igbo man.
Anyhow my lamber is 08054235516
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by jamesyria: 11:12pm On May 24, 2015
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION:

Provision Store Assistant

REQUIREMENTS:

- A God-fearing Young girl between 16-20 years of age
- Minimum of SSCE with strong aptitude for arithmetic
- Must currently be residing around Mulero, Arigbanla, Old Otta Road, Oyewole, or Iyana Ipaja Road area of Orile-Agege, Lagos.
- Ready to resume by 01-06-2015

SALARY:
Negotiable.

INTERESTED - KINDLY CALL:
07083604142 OR forward CV to jamesyria@yahoo.com.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Babsbakr: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2015
my number is 08104942581 I love acting
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Haboseyday(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
What Do You Desire The Most? v Buying a new car. v Being strong & healthy. v Paying your rent on time. v Helping people to succeed. v Gaining financial freedom. v Having your own dream home. v Supporting yourself through school. v Starting businesses and investments. v Traveling out of the country for holidays. v Spending more time with yourself & family. v Having friends that share your dreams & values. v Paying your children’s fees without much stress. v Becoming your own boss & controlling your income. v Being able to give more to your church or charity. v Having peace of mind that comes from knowing that all your needs and those of your loved ones will be met on time.. Whatever it is, one thing is certain. You can’t achieve most of your goals without money! Money may not be the most important but all that’s important in your life is affected by it. That’s why I am recommending the Swissgarde Business Opportunity as the vehicle that will drive you to your desired destination in record time by helping you generate the money you need to make your goals a reality. For more info, add me on whatsapp: 08090679246
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by dmjinc(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
we back wink
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
jamesyria:
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION:

Provision Store Assistant

REQUIREMENTS:

- A God-fearing Young girl between 16-20 years of age
- Minimum of SSCE with strong aptitude for arithmetic
- Must currently be residing around Mulero, Arigbanla, Old Otta Road, Oyewole, or Iyana Ipaja Road area of Orile-Agege, Lagos.
- Ready to resume by 01-06-2015

SALARY:
Negotiable.

INTERESTED - KINDLY CALL:
07083604142 OR forward CV to jamesyria@yahoo.com.
16-20 years
I know ur type
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by owolabiolakunl(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Add me as well.. 08173225751
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by NJAIL(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2017
no wire, no light
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Ogbodoo: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Looking for a job? Easy HR Solutions? Want to connect and chat with your favourite employers? Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dovegreen / Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Are Sales Job Worth It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.