Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested (8300 Views)

10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness / I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
The fact that i brought the idea doesn't mean i have any structure on ground neither does it mean i am recruiting anyone even shi shi i no get,we are all going to work tooth and nail to make success.that's why its meant for determined,passionate,industrious ,creative and'die hard'individuals.firstly we have to create a whatsapp group to ascertain the number of pple involved for easier communication(i don't know if we shld put a time frame) secondly we have to agree on location to meet one on one to register our intention,document our profiles and how we shall source and manage resources.subsequently we shall find someone to train us and put us thru(we find that person together,it might even be a celebrity)and other things will follow.note:someone shld assist in opening the whatsapp group chat, name it what u like.just add me 08185474437
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
CrazyScientist:
and I clicked the link, am I this jobless
ur handler said it all and nothing surprises me
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
cecekim:
Am a Linguist. I can edit scripts. Am a writer and a gud actress. Am in
tanx for showing interest,you are an asset

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
JustCare:
great...hope a student can fit in?
when great minds come together a lot of great things could be achieved. whether acting, business, farming, setting up a company etc.
Branding, packaging and making effective use of internet for marketing will go a long time way in whatever we decides to venture in.
let's just get together first. We will need a WHATSAPP group at a point
u are right
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by sunylatsega(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is a good idea. I produce music so I'm so interested. Let's start with planning a meeting first. Then probably start a bbm channel or whatsapp group so we can share ideas.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
sunylatsega:
This is a good idea. I produce music so I'm so interested. Let's start with planning a meeting first. Then probably start a bbm channel or whatsapp group so we can share ideas.
i think we shld ascertain the no of pple involved before setting up a meeting dats y i said we shld create a whatsapp/bbm grp chat first
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by chiby2005: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
To know is to ask... You succeed if you work hard.. Lakshmi Indian Temple ( God Of Wealth )
Paying Visiting to Nigeria Prophet (LakshmiTuu TempLe)... Ask and Request for Power, wealth, Luck, Success...
You Add, search Facbook : Indiana Lakshmi Temple .is For SomeTime .. peaceAndPower

Everyone

1 Like

Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by dkronicle(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
d
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by samlestic(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
av volunteered to open d watsapp group. send a message to 08066471493
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by JustCare: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
samlestic:
av volunteered to open d watsapp group. send a message to
just sent you a message on WHATSAPP. pick the numbers of other peeps and add them too.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by ozone2003(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2015
NJAIL:
interesting.....i will be glad in to be in this.....lets start by grouping oursef base on location and means on contact......like me am an igbo boy,i live in lekki and i can provide a place for rehearsal in igbo-lekki and my phone number 08167567559.....interested peeps in lekki wad up me while other locations do the same....i see us making something out of nothing....with this idea we can break world record ni.......
Do u whatsapp add me den 08188525506
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
For now it seems... The acting/theatre idea seems to be gaining momentum... That's because it can accommodate a large number of persons...

Are there any other ideas that can accommodate plenty persons at once?

People think think think.... Go Go Go!
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by OracleMxNelson(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Jobyruz:
Jobless nairalanders,lets come together and give a lasting solution to our problems.how long are we going to be scammed,looking for jobs where there are none.entertainment industry is the largest employer of labor.we are graduates lets reason together,lets be creative all those celebrities are not better than us some are even illiterates and they are making their cool money.as a nairalander family lets come together in each of our states and create an entertainment industry.lets start a project,get busy we will find mind blowing stories,we will write scripts,train,act,then hit the screen bigtime don't be surprised there are some pple dat are ready to help young,educated and creative mind even on this forum though it might be difficult in the beginning but let me tell u we are going places.strictly for creative mind!
Your idea has since been carried... Please edit the topic or post to include the WhatsApp group numbers for acting, farming etc.... I hope you are a born leader... You have done well already.
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
samlestic:
av volunteered to open d watsapp group. send a message to 08066471493
peeps,lets get the ball rolling,dats the whatshapp no
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
I am a good writer , I was once in a group of 3guys into hiphop music with lots of tracks composed but not recorded And I do write both advert and movie script back then but u know entertainments needs lots of cash to roll in the game . I had some contacts back then even in coca cola for adverts but this Is a good idea here.. U can whatsapp me on 08153665659.. Thanks and let's see how we can move things with other youths here and I once had a contact of an artiste in the UK which I wanted to do some biz with, whatsapp me and let's discuss
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
For now it seems... The acting/theatre idea seems to be gaining momentum... That's because it can accommodate a large number of persons...

Are there any other ideas that can accommodate plenty persons at once?

People think think think.... Go Go Go!
we can set up an advertising agency to writes advert script and produce it.. Here is my whatsapp 08153665659
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by pearlmma05(f): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Following.
My whatsapp no is 09031625680
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by JustCare: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
please if you have dropped your contact here or already on the whatsapp group, try to show face on the WHATSAPP group. As I type now some decisions are being made which you must be part of unless you wish your contact to be removed by monday during membership review.

All we plead for is your activeness on the group, without that we can't know each other and that won't be good for this foundation period.
Thanks

pls, op hope you saw my request on WHATSAPP on changing the name of this thread to what we stand for?
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
JustCare:
please if you have dropped your contact here or already on the whatsapp group, try to show face on the WHATSAPP group. As I type now some decisions are being made which you must be part of unless you wish your contact to be removed by monday during membership review.

All we plead for is your activeness on the group, without that we can't know each other and that won't be good for this foundation period.
Thanks

pls, op hope you saw my request on WHATSAPP on changing the name of this thread to what we stand for?
tanks for the job weldone,am trying to fix my whatshapp application hopefully i will get back to you by 2mao
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
There is a whatshapp grp, so pple interested shld drop their mobile no to ascertain the no of pple interested
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Add me....08038578992
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by billtommy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Am so interested!!!!my watsapp is 07030949823
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by akp202(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
add me on 07064969050
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by anyanwustanley11(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2015
please how do évent planning charge
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by anyanwustanley11(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2015
please add me. 08163536837
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by anyanwustanley11(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2015
i want to go into évent planning tips
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by samlestic(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Gudmrni all... pls o.p, i don't think d topic of dis thread is 'eye catching' enough. pple cant just see a thread dat says 'drop ur watsapp number' for d first time and dey start dropping or even opening d thread. pls do something abt it... an observation though,,,,, thank you.
For d watsapp group, send ur message to 08066471493
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by oduz: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Add .....

Nice idea .....

The Land is Green cool
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Akasha(f): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2015
08034172142 on whatsapp, am creative with stories, i write scripts
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Jobyruz(m): 10:57am On Apr 05, 2015
samlestic:
Gudmrni all... pls o.p, i don't think d topic of dis thread is 'eye catching' enough. pple cant just see a thread dat says 'drop ur watsapp number' for d first time and dey start dropping or even opening d thread. pls do something abt it... an observation though,,,,, thank you.
For d watsapp group, send ur message to 08066471493
thanks for that suggestion
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by Godownchild(f): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested by JustCare: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Godownchild:
Happy sunday all. Please what do u think about us having our own blog, we all be shareholders and create awareness of the site all over the world, with lots of stories and events in all parts of the world. See the likes of linda ikeji eating their money solo.we can even accomplish this without necessarily seeing. What do u all think
Nice too. Hope you're contributing and getting updates from the whatsapp group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Group Recruitment Drive For African Nationals - Update / Westfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.