Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! (940 Views)

Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) / What form of registration is required to start A Football Betting Business. / Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by dabiko(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please guys, what do you think one can invest 300k into. Please your response will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Ezenwa11(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Storage is not bad. Just do a market survey and know which is the best. #mythought.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
dabiko:
Please guys, what do you think one can invest 300k into. Please your response will be appreciated. Thanks!

Investment options abound, and it all depends on your risk profile- meaning your risk tolerance or appetite. It also depends on your time horizon without these it may be difficult to advise you. Besides, note that work works for me may not work for you due to our differing risk characteristics. If you are looking at stock market investment, do you have the time and know how to do the required investment selection research, if yes, then think along that line, if not, my advise is to invest in mutual funds where you have professional fund managers manage the investment for you and you have the opportunity for diversification.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by dabiko(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
NairaQuest:

Investment options abound, and it all depends on your risk profile- meaning your risk tolerance or appetite. It also depends on your time horizon without these it may be difficult to advise you. Besides, note that work works for me may not work for you due to our differing risk characteristics. If you are looking at stock market investment, do you have the time and know how to do the required investment selection research, if yes, then think along that line, if not, my advise is to invest in mutual funds where you have professional fund managers manage the investment for you and you have the opportunity for diversification.
Thanks for your input. On some of the issues you raised, I want something that can yield return on the most shortest time available with the minimal risk level. Again, I barely have time due to my work schedule.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by dabiko(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please guys don't just read and go, I need your input.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
dabiko:
Thanks for your input. On some of the issues you raised, I want something that can yield return on the most shortest time available with the minimal risk level. Again, I barely have time due to my work schedule.

YOUR best bet will be treasury bills, not sure what the minimum is. You may try mutual fund but for some of them there is a lockup period of 90 or 180 days.
good luck
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by emperoracro(m): 4:34am On Apr 03, 2015
NairaQuest:

YOUR best bet will be treasury bills, not sure what the minimum is. You may try mutual fund but for some of them there is a lockup period of 90 or 180 days.
good luck
It all depends on u; there ar so many things you can go into but bare in mind that its better u start part time,dont liv ur job to start a biz as a first timer, its way too difficult though not totally impossible.
from wat u said so far, u need a quick roi, and u have 300k, someone suggested Tbills, thats gud but roi will b low.
Mayb u sud think of a business u ar comfortable with or partner with someone already in a business, though trust is an issue in Nigeria.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Angelstartups(f): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello,

visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Cheers.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by darexkey(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by dabiko(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks guys for your thoughts so far. Yes, I know of T.bills but the ROI for that amount considering the trend of rates in recent time is low. I was thinking if there's any other viable and flexible business/investment one can cash in with low risk level and probably moderate returns.
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
dabiko:
Thanks guys for your thoughts so far. Yes, I know of T.bills but the ROI for that amount considering the trend of rates in recent time is low. I was thinking if there's any other viable and flexible business/investment one can cash in with low risk level and probably moderate returns.

Return is a function of risk, high return high risk, so if you are looking for low risk investments the settle for low return
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by emperoracro(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
dabiko:
I am looking for a reliable business partner,i deal with
Agricultural products, i have a store and a bus for the business,
am working on expansion. ROI is between 7%-12% monthly. Pm
me, call or text me on WhatsApp on +2348136909187, pls i want
only serious and mature people. Thanks
CLOSED
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Safari29: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
NairaQuest:

good luck

please am interested in the treasury bill grin grin
help a brother out cry
Re: Please Your Professional Advice Is Required! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Safari29:

please am interested in the treasury bill grin grin
help a brother out cry

What help do you need

(1) (Reply)

Earn BTC Easy And Quick / Deleted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.