Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. (24471 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by babygirlfl: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ taryour,

Your story is so touching. Stories like these are the reason women want these hostility to end. We keep preaching and telling women to endure and tolerate but it is not going to solve the root cause of the problem. How about putting things in place to stop these evil people from committing these horrible act. Violent is never a solution but that message should be directed also to these hostile people.

On another note, you attacked people who did not agree with you from the very beginning. You could have passed your message across without attacking those who you do not agree with.

8 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

what part of your body am i holding? you no go invite me for your easter party or you think i wouldn't hear about it?
which easter party? am I missing something? abi na suprise party? Hmmm.... let me go and sort my hair out o b4 una catch me looking like the female version of flavor flav. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Ewuro4: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
bennyrazz:
@taryour I only read bits of your story, I couldnt read further cuz I don't just know. pls just delete it. It's obvious you are a good person and most people can see that from a mile so you don't have to prove anything to anybody. There are so many stray dogs on NL who may want to capitalise or use your story to hurt you. I or most reasonable people here would not want to see that. Shalom

Stray dogs indeed. I'll hunt them down like a pack wolves if I see that post anywhere else. Mofos. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin

night night
Lol... good night.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

You too ma. Enjoy your life. It's your turn to shine. grin

Coogar, I hear you jare.
#watching blood diamond ( 'off the record I like to get kissed before I get fked huh? ' -L.Decarprio grin)

that's the best part of that movie for me. the maryam makeba tune playing in the background in that bar always takes me to that scene of the movie.

Idowuogbo:

which easter party? am I missing something? abi na suprise party? Hmmm.... let me go and sort my hair out o b4 una catch me looking like the female version of flavor flav. grin

better go buy a wig.
we are visiting your crib tomorrow. get correct nollywood DVDs before we show up.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by crackhaus: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
taryour:

Yes very true, I used to have a very very bad temper and very aggressive ( am still a bit aggressive though ) very very stubborn as well. My hubby and I dated for 6 years before we got married and in those years was not easy at all o. Several time we quarreled. He helped me out of it cause my experience had a lot of impact in my life.

That man ( my husband ) was my change. He tolerated all my attitude,Loved me and taught me how to be a better person.

I decided to live a better life different from what I experienced.

Life they say is beautiful,we only live it once.
Well said... cool
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bennyrazz: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Stray dogs indeed. I'll hunt them down like a pack wolves if I see that post anywhere else. Mofos. grin
may God help you o o grin cuz those dogs are never tire, they keep coming back with different monikers, I think the best bet is to simply ignore them.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Ewuro4: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tayour I won't leave until you delete that post jor nitoriolorun
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Ewuro4: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
bennyrazz:
may God help you o o grin cuz those dogs are never tire, they keep coming back with different monikers, I think the best bet is to simply ignore them.

You know I don't get tired, I only ignore the irrelevant ones seeking my attention, I always go for the big dogs grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bennyrazz: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

You know I don't get tired, I only ignore the irrelevant ones seeking my attention, I always go for the big dogs grin
bu hahaha grin cheesy example?
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by pickabeau1: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
bennyrazz:

I remember when mutter story was dug up to silence her

Choi
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by taryour(f): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Tayour I won't leave until you delete that post jor nitoriolorun

Deleted sis. Ese gan ma.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
When I saw the other people who cosigned benny's post, I can't help but.......... shocked shocked grin grin

Who were the folks encouraging this moniker (thetruthn1) that was using other people's post and their past threads to dis them??

8 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

that's the best part of that movie for me. the maryam makeba tune playing in the background in that bar always takes me to that scene of the movie.

better go buy a wig.
we are visiting your crib tomorrow. get correct nollywood DVDs before we show up.
WE?! shocked shocked

why i'm buying a wig when i can just do a stop over at edwife's to pick up her Friday night showstopper number. We recycle,baby! grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by coogar: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:

WE?! shocked shocked

why i'm buying a wig when i can just do a stop over at edwife's to pick up her Friday night showstopper number. We recycle,baby! grin

do not say you aren't warned o.
cook better jollof rice & plantain. grin

pickabeau1:

Choi

that's the main characteristic of the stray rabid dogs. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bennyrazz: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

Choi
seriously, I don't know what people gain in doing that. Does it make them feel any better or superior? Mocking people with their life story is the most ridiculous thing to ever do either offline or online. No one knows tomorrow. Everyone here on NL as a story either good or bad cuz we are Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Ewuro4: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
taryour:

Deleted sis. Ese gan ma.

Thanks dear.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shollypopzz:
When I saw the other people who cosigned benny's post, I can't help but.......... shocked shocked grin grin

Who were the folks encouraging this moniker (thetruthn1) that was using other people's post and their past threads to dis them??

Hmm. Nairlanders are not nice. Don't kid yourself.

I didnt see the taryour's story but I assume it must be touching for most people to comment about it the way they did.

You would think those posts are in sympathy for her.
Story. Just another way to take sly digs.
Why not stop at sorry or whatever encouragement they had for her?

Abi the single mom who had a drunk father whoever she was and whatever hard life she went through wasn't worth any sympathy that they were cheering him on to go dig the posts and make fun of her.
Half the people forming sympathizes here were on that thread jumping in ecstasy that guy was going to soon expose the life of whoever it was he was refering to.

may the Easter God forgive pretenders in Jesus' name.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Ewuro4: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
bennyrazz:
bu hahaha grin cheesy example?

Benny Benny benny ..... Those born in 70s not 80s & 90s kids that're still learning how to floss their teeth or never even been to a dentist. Yuck. grin

Gosh I love this movie grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cococandy,Nne don't start what you cant finish.Just saying#

5 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bennyrazz: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Benny Benny benny ..... Those born in 70s not 80s & 90s kids that're still learning how to floss their teeth or never even been to a dentist. Yuck. grin

Gosh I love this movie grin
hmmmmm cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:

Abi the single mom who had a drunk father whoever she was and whatever hard life she went through wasn't worth any sympathy that they were cheering him on to go dig the posts and make fun of her.
Half the people forming sympathizes here were on that thread jumping in ecstasy that guy was going to soon expose the life of whoever it was he was referring to.

May God bless you and give you plenty babies!! cheesy cheesy

I was shocked oh! I was like, am I seeing double?? "They" know they are guilty of such, that is why "they" are so quick to tell her to delete her post.

God help her if she has a different opinion tomorrow. Shior!

9 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Cococandy,Nne don't start what you cant finish.Just saying#
or you will cut off my internet subscription? Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shollypopzz:

May God bless you and give you plenty babies!! cheesy cheesy

I was shocked oh! I was like, am I seeing double?? "They" know they are guilty of such, that is why "they" are so quick to tell her to delete her post.

God help her if she has a different opinion tomorrow. Shior!

erm share the blessings into two. Take half the kids. I don't want plenty grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by bukatyne(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Lol!

Cococandy brought me back.

The angel/devil depends on the poster.

4 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:
or you will? Cut off my internet subscription? Mtchew
Hian! What's wrong with this one? undecided undecided Na fight? Girl, calm yourself abeg!

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by shrekandfiona: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2015
What a thread cheesy

@ topic, if you have absolute love and respect for hubby kindly extend same to his mum. All meanies are usually won over with love, it takes nothing for a woman to "stoop to conquer"

However if anyone wishes her mum in law evil or feels she's a witch/evil, know that you aren't any better. Because that makes your hubby the son of a witch and you the wife of the son of a witch. As it is like begets like

@ taryour, may God bless your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Aragorn53(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

[img]http://media1./media/NZFcFQ5C0yh1e/giphy.gif[/img]
Funny....?
why? if I may ask.?
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hian! What's wrong with this one? undecided undecided Na fight? Girl, calm yourself abeg!

Says you. Read that your post again.

Anyway I'm calm. Very calm.

I love you. Oya talk your own.
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Lol!

Cococandy brought me back.

The angel/devil depends on the poster.
and not the message grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2015
cococandy:

Says you. Read that your post again.

Anyway I'm calm. Very calm.

I love you. Oya talk your own.
Lolz...you ehn? Issorai. Kontunu u hear? make i shift go left for you o...Coco de la warrior grin
Re: How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Taryour, I didn't read this story of yours, but I think you're either brave or silly? This nairaland that women will literally eat another woman alive? Ask Debrief and Mutter. Someone already said there are stray dogs here and, I assure you, they have rabies.

Good luck o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.