Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers (39056 Views)

The Real Reason Interviewers Ask This Question. / 6 Annoying Things Nigerian Interviewers Do When Interviewing An Applicant / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Walk in with swagger and say 'Omo see guys and babes,I hail una oh,I hear say today na interview Abeg make una no waste my time make we start.By the way,una get orijin for fridge?'.

the security men that will bundle you are watching you in 3D

grin grin
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by olareed(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
achemedez:

Lol...shoro niyen?
o yami lenu...my 2cent: just go in and sit down...u don't have to greet them...even if they greet,don't answer...curse me later!
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by AONO: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
walk in with a good smile and say 'Salamalekun to the muslims here, Hallelujah to the Christians here and Eriwoyah to the traditional worshipers'

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by delors(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stand in front of them, your left arm across your tummy, then say:
Good morning
The distinguished Chairman, Honorable Panel of interviewers, brilliant co-interviewees, accurate time keepers, and my beautiful audience all over the world.
I am here to support the notion that farmers are better than doctors. But before I proceed on my procedure, or before I step on my stepping steppers, or before I symbolise on my symbolistic symbols, i'd like to give homage to who homage is due by defining who a farmer is."

That should work

...or isn't is for a debate? Wait o, lemme read the topic again
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by chrisviral(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace19:

Simply use "Good morning sir"
no matter how many the men are...

For someone correcting another's english, that's way low sir grin
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by delors(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just walk in, say 'Good morning or afternoon'...no need for 'sirs or mas'...then wait until you are asked to sit. There is no formalty about greeting them.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
olareed:
o yami lenu...my 2cent: just go in and sit down...u don't have to greet them...even if they greet,don't answer...curse me later!
Owk nw... I don curse yhu!
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by olamidarsenal(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
All u need to do is:-
1. Go in gently
2. Remove your cap(if u wear one)
3. Prostrate so flat(with your jaw touching the floor)
4. Roll on the floor for like seven times
5. Stand up and shake all of your interviewers
6. If their is a lady around them give her a cool peck
7. Told 'em "how you guys doing"
8. Thank me later

Busy cooking my banga soup
guy u bad ooooo, can't stop laughing. abeg do fast, I wan chop banga soup.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by prinxel(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
In a simple and a polite manner, if the interviewers comprises both male n female,
Simply say: Good morning/afternoon/evening ALL
E.g Good morning all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by neyur: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Engrpj:
Please from experience.. How should i greet d Panel that will interview me..... What should i Portray in front of them

Say what popping ma able employers....show some respect by giving a hand shake. Lo ba tan.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
franciskaine:
good morning "Sir!". The word makes you more polite.
Nope!! That means it's only one person in the room a day usually this is never the case a simple good morning or afternoon should suffice.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by felipemadero(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Greet them according to when it is by the time and don't sit until you are asked to.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

He will only be employed if it is a herbalist/kparakpo job.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

Na only banga dey your house??
Everyday na banga soup undecided
Shuuuuu
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by fpeter(f): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Engrpj:

Yes Sir.... Did u also wrote the Apptitude test??

You just failed the interview. We will "wrote" you the reasons why you failed.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by NICENEDU29: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

My dear u too much. U want bust my tommy with laughter
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Engrpj(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
fpeter:

You just failed the interview. We will "wrote" you the reasons why you failed.

''Wrote'' is a past tense and am talking about an aptitude Test that was written.....Do expect me to say have u write or have u writtengrin
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by Benny95(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
jeeqaa7:
When u walk in..
U look left
Look right

Then u shout
Igbo kwenu!

If u no hear
Hay!

Shout April fool!

Den waka dey go house
wink wink
Guy u no go kill person.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by bodeoni: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
donjuviam:
1. Go in gently
8. Thank me later

This has to be the funniest post I have read on NL in a while, lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by aboyaji(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
unofficial:

Just be yourself, you'll be fine. As for the greeting part, just look each of them in the eye and say Good Morning/Aftn/Evn.
All through the interview, make sure you look into the eye of any of the panel member that engage you. There is a score for eye contact.
you mean this way?

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by fpeter(f): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Engrpj:

Yes Sir.... Did u also wrote the Apptitude test??

I rest my case since you are hell bent, remind me to "wrote" you when you are ready to learn.
....As for the "apptitude" you may wish to lose one 'P' wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by biuti(f): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Engrpj:

''Wrote'' is a past tense and am talking about an aptitude Test that was written.....Do expect me to say have u write or have u writtengrin
Please take to correction, you are wrong.
Re: How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers by slimtee2: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Guy, it is .... Did u also write the aptitude test. No go gbagun for there ooo, otherwise u r OYO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleaner's Son Gets Employed At Her Workplace (Photo) / 10 Signs That Witches And Wizards Followed You To A Job Interview / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.