Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. (2387 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by demelza: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Please this is no joke!
I have always supported Buhari, never uploaded his pix on my whatsapp though, even though I do that constantly on my other social networks.
On the day he was declared winner which was Tuesday, in my euphoria, I uploaded his pix on my whatsapp calling him el Presidente. A guy that I had been seeing for about 2 months told me he would delete me cos he never knew I supported such a person. I assumed he was joking and replied that I would vote a dog over PDP. That has been the last I've heard from him.
Before, never a day goes by without us chatting but now he changes his pix daily and totally ignores me. I am a very proud person and I have been doing same.
I have to admit that its a little bit painful cos I liked him but since its early and we never got to define what we were, I am cool.
Do people break up over such things as mundane as this? Did I do something wrong by having a difference in opinion from him?
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by aristocrazzy: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2015
That's the highest level of immaturity.

4 Likes

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2015
So?

Move on with your life, please.

He has been looking for a reason to dump you since time immemorial-

1 Like

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by vizkiz: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
demelza:
Please this is no joke!
I have always supported Buhari, never uploaded his pix on my whatsapp though, even though I do that constantly on my other social networks.
On the day he was declared winner which was Tuesday, in my euphoria, I uploaded his pix on my whatsapp calling him el Presidente. A guy that I had been seeing for about 2 months told me he would delete me cos he never knew I supported such a person. I assumed he was joking and replied that I would vote a dog over PDP. That has been the last I've heard from him.
Before, never a day goes by without us chatting but now he changes his pix daily and totally ignores me. I am a very proud person and I have been doing same.
I have to admit that its a little bit painful cos I liked him but since its early and we never got to define what we were, I am cool.
Do people break up over such things as mundane as this? Did I do something wrong by having a difference in opinion from him?

forget about him...I am here to give you the change you deserve wink

1 Like

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by PunkyOh(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2015
No matter what, always stick to your beliefs. You clean the house quicker that way. The trash in your life always has a way of separating itself when you don't bend to their will or change yourself into a mini version of themselves. Throw them out!

Move on because he is not worth it. Don't think his feelings for you were sincere to begin with if he is able to let it all go over a silly matter such as political differences.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Enegod(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Brugo(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
angry

Politics is like religion. The passions are always high. It's his loss anyway. Thank God my babe and I are politically compatible.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by OohMpa: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2015
MzNelly:
So?

Move on with your life, please.

He has been looking for a reason to dump you since time immemorial-

The guy be like:

So, you voted an old man to rule over our relationship? How can I trust you with my grandfather? In fact it's over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by KrazyBone: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2015
You mean you are too proud to let a guy you like go?
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
I beg leave the guy jare...even Jonathan has congratulated the elect president, so wetin be him on wahala.

Run for your life cos if the guy has chance na poison or acid he will use on you for voting Change.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Lets go and report to buhari joor...
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by ifysimple(f): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
His problem as i see it, is not only the picture issue but also your reply. He just threatened to delete you and has not done so , then you went ahead to drop the bombshell.
You know that some people are not happy with the election result.
Too much pride is not good for a lady.

2 Likes

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shebi u want change..
Change is here and u're complaining!

I laff trowey my bra.. grin grin
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
demelza:
Please this is no joke!

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by kunleweb: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
demelza:
Please this is no joke!

For real?
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari is a fool. His supporters are foolish. I bet by now you will be regretting why you supported the dullard in the first place. The guy was wise enough to ignore a foolish girl like you who voted for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by patosky3310(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
He has a right to dump you if your values and his own don't align.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by stuffs4me(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
demelza:
Please this is no joke!

He's probably a strong PDP member and you just called him a dog. Not only did you insult him, you are also to stoopeed to apologise to him.

I hope you know there is a diference between pride and Stupidity.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by skywalker240(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Now who is laughing last? Madam pride ? grin

1 Like

Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Uglymugg: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
skywalker240:
Now who is laughing last? Madam pride ? grin

She's even left to Canada.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by skywalker240(m): 3:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

ahh, kai,,.. Indeed, what an elder sees while sitting will never be sighted by a child with the best binaculars.

now let her come here and modify.
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Elxandre(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Uglymugg:

She voted bubu and left us to suffer. grin cheesy
Re: My Date Dumped Me Because Of Buhari. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Should Date The Girl Who Makes You Laugh / My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.