Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (45026 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
I had misunderstanding with this lady i called my girlfriend. Don't want to start telling long stories but It was all her fault - she cheated on me.

At first i felt like ending the relationship but i later decided to stay away from her for a while. She seem to have felt it so she kept calling me while i refuse to pick. She sent me an sms saying she is sorry that she has not been able to eat ever since.

She called me the next day which i picked this time around. She begged me let's meet in a fast food restaurant. I have already made up my mind for a reconcilation so i agreed and we chose 4pm. Meeting me at the fast food joint, she hugged me saying she is sorry that i should forgive her. I told her i have forgiven her. Just like the story of the prodigal son in the bible, i spoilt her with food and gift that day. After everything, i accompanied her home and later went to my house.

Not long after i have settled down at home, my phone rang...it was her. I picked with all the smiles on my face until she began to speak saying..."I won't like to hurt you in future. Please let's end this relationship. It's over." She hung up.

I called back immediately, she busied the call and kept on "busying" the call. She wouldn't pick my call. I sent sms pleading which she never replied. Then i realised i have been scammed. I couldn't sleep that night and nights that followed.

That was how the relationship ended leaving me as the loser and the one to shoulder all regrets and had-i-known.

I can only smile and share this story today because it's a thing of the past.

I regretted my action so i decided to share so my dear nairalanders don't fall victim.

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by davidayn(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
FTC again

Cc. Ayandare2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lmao ..karma is alive

And this guy above me ..cheated me ..before I clicked on submit I don see he comment ...

Wait o ..where is seun ?? I don send am like 2000 emails he never reply me ..abieg reply ooo!

2. Abeg how many of ona notice one monicker "NOBODY" who is running that account I need to know . Funniest part his/her monicker is unclickable

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Jerrylolo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
you hv just being MAGAD......lol sorry dude shit happens,

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by dunsman(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
So ladies too are sharp, no wonder, but wait.. Ngozi no dae sharp oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by MissEse: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
LWTMB. Babe gat no heart in her chest.

11 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hahahaha...

6 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Unibentested(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry bro, Nice guys finish last..

This tips might help you get a better girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry dude
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahaha...girl so like me
in terms of cheating or what?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by vivypretty(f): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
lol ;Dlol lwkmd title:how the dumper became the dumpee. Karma is a bitch cos u wont see it coming

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by natasha: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by nnachukz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
My brother, the lady has a conscience. She knows herself that she will surely cheat on you again. She decided to end it to avoid hurting you while she is still eating your money in the name of a relationship she knows doesn't reach the depth of her heart. My brother be happy and thankful.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by nnachukz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahaha...girl so like me
our sister has unknowingly and mistakingly confessed of her weak point. Cheating, Cheating, Cheating and breaking up because of cheating. Don't bother to explain, I have understood it the way I want.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by chara019: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wow!I love her style

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Phikom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
when the bush meat catch the hunter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by lalasticlala(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin what a funny story!!!

sorry grin

The babe was really ''skillful'' as u said grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by jamex93(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lolx

She know u can never forgive ha

So she acted fast

Make she for no b d loser

6 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by natasha: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Adesiji77: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eyaa
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Swaggzkid: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bush meat don turn hunt the hunter lol grin

Op I hope you had bleeped her ooo
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by jammani(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls don't forgv her. find, by all means a skillful way to treat her f*ukup.

Start the mission NOW!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Izzorite continue

8 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Iyke1998(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm.....

*I'm still thinking of what to write*

Let me go and ask Ifa.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by OCTAVO: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry O.

Shyte happens, life goes on.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Blackchampion(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Your story is incomplete.

You had to have done sth, tangible or intangible, to d sister for her to plan revenge so cold.
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by LEGITLAYO: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kini itan yii ko wa? ??
Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by handie(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
If only this my own will do such. Na after I don discover say she cheat on me na im she come really start to love me. dunno where d love was when she was cheating on me. And me, I'm afraid to end it cause she say she go kill herself... Just imagine say I let her go, she kill herself, her ghost come discover all d runs whey me run for her back.

52 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me by ijustdey: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages Of Polygamy? / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.