Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Question Here For You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question Here For You All (756 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question Here For You All by koolme: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2009
Can guys really be "virgins"
Well someone like me have never had sex ( 24 yrs now ), but I bet you, everyday I live, ladies around me, are killing me with the way they dress, and stuffs like that, and more over, naturally, I have wet dreams. Now tell me, @ 24, with no sex experience, and all I've been through, am I a virgin? did GOD even create men to be one? grin
Re: A Question Here For You All by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2009
koolme:

Well someone like me have never had sex ( 24 yrs now ), but I bet you, everyday I live, ladies around me, are killing me with the way they dress, and stuffs like that, and more over, naturally, I have wet dreams. Now tell me, @ 24, with no sex experience, and all I've been through, am I a virgin? did GOD even create men to be one? grin

What have you been through?

If you havnt gone pass hell fire, then you aint been through nothing, trust me!

No big deal if you havnt had sex at 24, it is your choice to keep having wet dreams, stroking your knob with vaseline and watching pussies pass you by
!!
Re: A Question Here For You All by Magz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2009
Man this is a strange post, undecided
Re: A Question Here For You All by esilove(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
KEEP IT UP. its not easy
Re: A Question Here For You All by follypimpi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2009
Devil smiled
Re: A Question Here For You All by Sapphic: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2009
koolme:

You are a virgin. Please make sure you remain a virgin until your wedding night. Hold on tight to it and don't give it up to any girl in just a relationship. Give your virginity to your bride as a gift, I'm sure she'd be thrilled to bits. cheesy (self-service if the urge for sex overcomes you. . . LOL) cheesy
Re: A Question Here For You All by SeanT21(f): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

What have you been through?

If you havnt gone pass hell fire, then you aint been through nothing, trust me!

No big deal if you havnt had sex at 24, it is your choice to keep having wet dreams, stroking your knob with vaseline and watching pussies pass you by
!!

shocked
Re: A Question Here For You All by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2009
aunty saphire, so you want am to enjoy wetin you dey enjoy abi?
Re: A Question Here For You All by DennyKrane: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2009
Not sure its such a cool thing being a virgin at 24.You would probably pass out at the first sight of a naked chic when u decide to try it.Even if u wait till u get married,your wife wouldnt be too thrilled with a husband stumbling around clueless in bed.so get some practice.TODAY
Re: A Question Here For You All by Sapphic: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2009
OMO IBO:

aunty saphire, so you want am to enjoy wetin you dey enjoy abi?

Papa Nnamdi, I dey tell am say make e no follow sinners like me o. Women fit lead person into temptation. tongue
Re: A Question Here For You All by Gabry(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2009
Yeah Poster, U are a virgin to others but you are no more a virgin in your head
Re: A Question Here For You All by touchmeder: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2009
i guess ure still a virgin technically speaking undecided
must be pretty tough tho, just do what ure really convinced about doing
Re: A Question Here For You All by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2009
hey man! u re still a virgin. pls i am beggin u to keep ur virginity to ursef till d end of ur life. pls dont giv it up to any woman. dont even ve a wife cos women aint wot it.
we want more people like u around.
Re: A Question Here For You All by MoneyRule(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2009
You still a virgin??!!
Sorry,that was reflex.
Very good,keep you virginity to yourself,no girl is worth it,not even your wife! Die with it!!
Re: A Question Here For You All by cybersleek(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2009
Well, i can only say, sorry. And im sure your bed sheets must really be suffering as i see you have got the hots for the honeyz.
Re: A Question Here For You All by StephenP(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
Yes men can be virgins.

(1) (Reply)

Does/can Godly Relationships Exist? / Ugh, What Is Wrong With Us, Is This What Love Has Come To? / I Do I Treat My Lady On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.