Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? (13513 Views)

Help!!my Sperm Has Turns Yellow. / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:

I'm bringing sexy back, dem Motherfückers don't know how to act....
Let me see what you're twerking with, God look at those hips grin grin grin

You are even dancing and singing in your dream as well? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
You are even dancing and singing in your dream as well? embarassed embarassed embarassed
I am in your dream, not mine. grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
I am in your dream, not mine. grin
But I can only see Trey Songz in my dream cry grin

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by falconey(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Let me define making love to you!
***grin grin grin****

Dim lights, Elton John's Sacrifice playing in the background. Baby oil rubbed all over your body, every single inch of it wink. Going down low on your soft core, working tirelessly at that center of gravity, I'm a Gynecologist I know exactly where it is. Oh and when The Penetration occurs? Baby you're gonna be in heaven grin grin. I'll take it slow and steady working every inch of THE BLACK MAMBA into you, then I get faster and harder until you soak yourself with cum!

grin grin grin

and this ex-convict never receive ban?

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now I need a cold shower angry

KingTom:
***grin grin grin****

Dim lights, Elton John's Sacrifice playing in the background. Baby oil rubbed all over your body, every single inch of it wink. Going down low on your soft core, working tirelessly at that center of gravity, I'm a Gynecologist I know exactly where it is. Oh and when The Penetration occurs? Baby you're gonna be in heaven grin grin. I'll take it slow and steady working every inch of THE BLACK MAMBA into you, then I get faster and harder until you soak yourself with cum!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
I have being a little bit worried about my sperm because my girlfriend after sex always tells me that i have a really really sugarish (sweet)sperm. initially i thought she was joking not untill three girls confirm it that my sperm is different and that it taste lyk sugar, normally i know its not suppose to taste that way, "that is why i am worried. i am 100% and have no medical problem. so please people is it normal?

Do u eat alot of pineapples ..

Research has shown eating very sweet fruits regularly can sweeten the taste ..
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Do u eat alot of pineapples ..

Research has shown eating very sweet fruits regularly can sweeten the taste ..
yea thanks no wonder she sucks it dry.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
But I can only see Trey Songz in my dream cry grin
I'm wearing a mask grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
yea thanks no wonder she sucks it dry.

Lol whose she ur babe ..

She swallows shocked
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

and this ex-convict never receive ban?
And this share hacking thief never receive ban?
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Now I need a cold shower angry

Take a warm bath instead grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whose she ur babe ..

She swallows shocked
she swallows all of it and never let a single drop fall on the floor, smtimes she will tell me to Bleep her mouth.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Softapple is just watching as we

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by ggrin(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
***grin grin grin****

grin grin grin
shocked
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Softapple is just watching as we

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol im watching in HD
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by falconey(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
And this share hacking thief never receive ban?

LWKM your crime pass my own.

Your ban will be till 2096!!
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

LWKM your crime pass my own.

Your ban will be till 2096!!
Baba when Egbon Sheun catch you ehn! Dem go just deactivate your account grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thread is not for me

Psalmwise, you should come and learn on this thread
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by jsunex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
I have being a little bit worried about my sperm because my girlfriend after sex always tells me that i have a really really sugarish (sweet)sperm. initially i thought she was joking not untill three girls confirm it that my sperm is different and that it taste lyk sugar, normally i know its not suppose to taste that way, "that is why i am worried. i am 100% and have no medical problem. so please people is it normal?

Y worried I expected mak u dey use am drink garri jus buy gnut with it
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by tohpahz(f): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lolzzz grin i wana drink tea.. no sugar here.. cud u gimme some?? grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
Lolzzz grin i wana drink tea.. no sugar here.. cud u gimme some?? grin
d pleasure is all mine
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Seriously U guys believe this guy?

He tasted his sperm himself
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Psalmwise(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oga mi no b for me too...,
onemansquad come seems its for you
tosyne2much:
This thread is not for me

Psalmwise, you should come and learn on this thread
how persn sperm go dey taste lik sugar...,omo softapple u dn get diabetes....blik say nah ur sperm e affect...go taste ur urine mayb e dey taste sugar tooo. undecided.

Buh wait oo bros if ur sperm dey sweet and i guess its colour white...den You have been blessd cheesy cheesy
You re naw a livingwalking youghurt manufacturer...
Your rod is a youghurt machine
THICK SWEET WHITE SPERM

wat can ucall dat...u jez go refrigerate it
cool cool

Dont forget to thank me @op
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:

and dats d needfull? Mumu,

Its ur gf i pity, she is jez wasting her tym wid a confident dumb cheat.....mtcheeeew

what's your problem? must a niggah practice monogamy?!?!?!!! what's wrong with you?!?? the ratio of guys to girls is like 1:12 so if we practice monogamy who will service and tidy the rest if those puna that really needs tidying?!?!? hmmmm who will help those other beautiful ladies to tap that?!?

guy continue you're a PUNAnthropist joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Psalmwise:
Oga mi no b for me too...,
onemansquad come seems its for you[b]how persn sperm go dey taste lik sugar...,omo softapple u dn get diabetes....blik say nah ur sperm e affect...go taste ur urine mayb e dey taste sugar tooo. undecided.[/b]

Buh wait oo bros if ur sperm dey sweet and i guess its colour white...den You have been blessd cheesy cheesy
You re naw a livingwalking youghurt manufacturer...
Your rod is a youghurt machine
THICK SWEET WHITE SPERM

wat can ucall dat...u jez go refrigerate it
cool cool

Dont forget to thank me @op
bad guy
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
Seriously U guys believe this guy?

He tasted his sperm himself
do u wanna confirm?
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by alexis007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
you have level-10 diabetes.period.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
do u wanna confirm?

So I'll get oral herpes eh? No thanks smiley
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by dharay99: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

what's your problem? must a niggah practice monogamy?!?!?!!! what's wrong with you?!?? the ratio of guys to girls is like 1:12 so if we practice monogamy who will service and tidy the rest if those puna that really needs tidying?!?!? hmmmm who will help those other beautiful ladies to tap that?!?

guy continue you're a PUNAnthropist joor.

Ohk heard u, buh....

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Engrpj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

Seconded...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.