Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? (13526 Views)

Help!!my Sperm Has Turns Yellow. / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by TheChosenOne1: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na wetin we no go see on nairaland..by the way OP,ur sperm is filled with milk and honey....have no fear!
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
dharay99:

and dats d needfull? Mumu,

Its ur gf i pity, she is jez wasting her tym wid a confident dumb cheat.....mtcheeeew
busy body!!!
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Na wetin we no go see on nairaland..by the way OP,ur sperm is filled with milk and honey....have no fear!
hm hm but dis matter is serious o
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
nigga I didn't say that grin
ok so hav u had any experience of it? wat shud i do?
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by boynigeria(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
girls are best to answer this question, dont even know how mine taste
and what the Bleep are u doing tasting ur own juice
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by dharay99: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
busy body!!!

yhur nickname.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why nat start producing spermicecream? All you need is the packaging n refrigerator.

2 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
ok so hav u had any experience of it? wat shud i do?
firstly are you serious? undecided
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
firstly are you serious? undecided
yes very very serious
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
yes very very serious
if so then what's wrong with that?
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
if so then what's wrong with that?
well im healthy but i just wana know if smtin is wrong nd i dnt usually cum quickly.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Guy u get diabetes ... undecided
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Guy u get diabetes ... undecided
DOctor says im clean.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
well im healthy but i just wana know if smtin is wrong nd i dnt usually cum quickly.
how long do you last? tongue grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
I have being a little bit worried about my sperm because my girlfriend after sex always tells me that i have a really really sugarish (sweet)sperm. initially i thought she was joking not untill three girls confirm it that my sperm is different and that it taste lyk sugar, normally i know its not suppose to taste that way, "that is why i am worried. i am 100% and have no medical problem. so please people is it normal?

No, you are just showing off.

The taste of your 'bodily fluid' is a reflection of what you eat/drink. Also, naturally, the seminal fluid has sugar sources such as fructose, sucrose etc. Sort of like breast milk has galactose.

Clearly, you consume lots of sweet/sugary food stuff.

Either that or your have diabetes. I will got get a serum blood glucose just to make sure; especially in addition to other 'diabetic' like symptoms.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
how long do you last? tongue grin
if its continous its ONE hour but if it involves break its one hour 30 minute.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
if its continous its ONE hour but if it involves break its one hour 30 minute.
you are a beautiful liar.

3 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Xiadnat:

No, you are just showing off.

The taste of your 'bodily fluid' is a reflection of what you eat/drink. Also, naturally, the seminal fluid has sugar sources such as fructose, sucrose etc. Sort of like breast milk has galactose.

Clearly, you consume lots of sweet/sugary food stuff.

Either that or your have diabetes. I will got get a serum blood glucose just to make sure; especially in addition to other 'diabetic' like symptoms.

i dnt have diabetes bcaus d doctor says im clean
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by wtfCode: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
what is this fvcktard saying
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
you are a beautiful liar.
im dead serious, its very true, im yet to c a lady dat will challenge me. my girlfriends always beg me with tears dat i shud stop when im almost reaching climax, but still they keep coming back 4 more.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
im dead serious, its very true, im yet to c a lady dat will challenge me. my girlfriends always beg me with tears dat i shud stop when im almost reaching climax, but still they keep coming back 4 more.
with tears? Nigga you need to learn the act of love making. That ain't making love. That's a fu..cking turn off.

3 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
runs away from the thread..
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Romanciella(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

LWKM you release during mouthaction? I thought is just to make the dick hard!

Mehn go for medication.
lmfao ....if she's good in it....he will surely re...
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
with tears? Nigga you need to learn the act of love making. That ain't making love. That's a fu..cking turn off.
its love making but too much pleasure can make smone cry.
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Let me define making love to you!
***grin grin grin****

Dim lights, Elton John's Sacrifice playing in the background. Baby oil rubbed all over your body, every single inch of it wink. Going down low on your soft core, working tirelessly at that center of gravity, I'm a Gynecologist I know exactly where it is. Oh and when The Penetration occurs? Baby you're gonna be in heaven grin grin. I'll take it slow and steady working every inch of THE BLACK MAMBA into you, then I get faster and harder until you soak yourself with cum!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
its love making but too much pleasure can make smone cry.
and too much pain can make someone cry as well.

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
yeah but if its pain they wont come begging 4 more sex
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Let me define making love to you!
***grin grin grin****

Dim lights, Elton John's Sacrifice playing in the background. Baby oil rubbed all over your body, every single inch of it wink. Going down low on your soft core, working tirelessly at that center of gravity, I'm a Gynecologist I know exactly where it is. Oh and when The Penetration occurs? Baby you're gonna be in heaven grin grin. I'll take it slow and steady working every inch of THE BLACK MAMBA into you, then I get faster and harder until you soak yourself with cum!

grin grin grin
you dey dream oooh. Please don't cu..m its a trap. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
you dey dream oooh. Please don't cu..m its a trap. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
***In Katie Perry's voice***
I'm wide awake! grin
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Romanciella(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Alryt this is getting naughty........

*sexuality section *
Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:

***In Katie Perry's voice***
I'm wide awake! grin
Comedian. grin grin grin

Romanciella:
Alryt this is getting naughty........
*sexuality section *
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Comedian. grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm bringing sexy back, dem Motherfückers don't know how to act....
Let me see what you're twerking with, God look at those hips grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.