Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (87384 Views)

Shocking Picture Of What Magu Saw After Leaving The Senate Chambers (photos) / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by refreshrate: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”. Albert Einstein
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by malvisguy212: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Some said they saw an unusual rainbow, while others say it was like an eclipse of the moon. This claims are currently being spread around the social media. Well, we have nothing to say about it. Did you see anything like that? But even if it's true they saw something like this, could it really mean anything?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/see-what-some-nigerians-are-claiming.html

Nigerians with Omen, when Goodluck contest in election the other time, Nigerians look for omen in his name "goodluck" this is exactly what God warn the isrealite about;

Deuteronomy18:10: “There should
not be found in you…. anyone who
looks for OMENS.” To look for omens
means to look for signs – such as a
mole – that portend good or evil.

That is what is happening now, Nigerians look for omens in a man instead of look for Godliness in a man.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by 9jatatafo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
That is no eclipse, it is called halo and it happens for several days every month in the night mostly when the moon is a perfect circle. All na wash
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by micrep3030(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahahahahahajha Niger people
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by refreshrate: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nashoji:
taaaaa, shut up jor. which Lagos are you talking about? the one I live in Nigeria or Lagos in Portugal? why are you trying so hard to lie to yourself?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by boyberlin: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
It shows the future of Nigeria is dark and gloomy.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by cybriz82(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
U call it rain I call tears of her joy(nigeria) dis country ws dyin.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Mintayo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
smh...People deceiving people! undecided
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by shomutuski(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
What you saw that day is called a halo, it is a natural phenomena that happens like the rainbow.. It is caused when the moon light radiates on ice crystal glaciers in places like Antarctica.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Anuoluwap(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
readone1:
yes I saw it I live in Abeokuta Ogun state

I saw the highlight though. Lol
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by M4gunners: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
yesterday in Ibadan there was an unusual blow of harmattan wind...
definitely the wind of change is blowing
I proudly tell that wind was not only in Ibadon or nigeria alone but also in some parts of Europe.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by ERockson: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians and lies. By this lies people will cause Nigerians to expect too much from the man that has promised us little. I hope Buhari's tenure brings positive change but lets not make him god with this mere natural thing
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Bolade005: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

Signs of good things to come.
It did happen. I saw it with my own eyes and I even called people to come out and see too. I called a friend in Ondo and he told me he didn't see anything but everyone here in Abeokuta that I called saw it. It came out around 8pm before Jega declared the General as the winner.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Well here in Abuja in d evening the weather was so chilly that evening with long gusts of cold wind. I remember asking my brodahif d weather didn't feel so strange nd weird like hard harmattan at an odd hour. Just ask anybody in Abuja.....
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
darksuit:
This is my son...
Lwkmd!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
Ya, i saw dat. Also saw an earthworm chasing my dog.
I swear we have various degrees of mumuness in nigeria grin grin U really cracked me up.... grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by trak25(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Change na em una want and na change un go get#babanwthatyouarethere.dark cloud for nigeria for the next four year una never see anytin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by walexzee11(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

Signs of good things to come.
you really nail it... It seems the weather all over Nigeria was cool all over, It's thesame here in my state.

People said it is a sign of relieve!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by ifyjess(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
Ya, i saw dat. Also saw an earthworm chasing my dog.
. Lol so funny
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by mickey45: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
CrazyScientist:
its a normal thing, it occurs around the sun too, Nigerians ehn! grin

Illiteracy, Allusion N Superstition!
There's nothing out of d ordinary in this. I've seen it 4 quite some times.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by generalbaseet: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
its true i saw it live at ife
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Osakah24(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
All the blood sucking demons that converged to partake in the sharing of the blood of dogz n baboon were dissappointed by the single action of one man.there were dispersed intoto.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by MrMandilas: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
abacusCm:
I just noticed that the day Buhari came to lagos to campaign,rain fell heavily...on election day,rain fell as well...on thje day of declaration rain also fell in part of lagos
Rain does not fell. It rains. So u can say it rained.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by maestroz: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yea. I saw the dollar dropped to an all time low amount since 1999.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Florblu(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
generalbaseet:
its true i saw it live at ife
Yes....I saw it too in Oau.
Believe it Oau students don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by joxxy01(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Over here the weather changed completely, it changed from Heat to An un-usual fresh Air.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by alibaba1995(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
yah its true..i experienced too arnd 8and9pm
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Ejjis(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
THIS IS A NORMAL MOONLIGHT.......
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by billyG(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think Sango d god of thunder visited SW.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by daadazm: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
belac:
seconded! Also in abeokuta, a friend of mine also told me akure is cold and no rain

Here inBenue state, we are still experiencing an un-usual form of wind blowing since Tuesday. This should be a sign that the whole universe is in agreement with this new change.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by omoiseselagba: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Some said they saw an unusual rainbow, while others say it was like an eclipse of the moon. This claims are currently being spread around the social media. Well, we have nothing to say about it. Did you see anything like that? But even if it's true they saw something like this, could it really mean anything?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/see-what-some-nigerians-are-claiming.html i saw it too but didnt see it as anything.

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
the same thing in lekki here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.