Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (87411 Views)

Shocking Picture Of What Magu Saw After Leaving The Senate Chambers (photos) / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I didn't see anything here in England

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Etfash(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians! As interesting as ever. A single policy that has a long term benefit but brings a short term discomfort and the table will turn.

I just hope we will give Buhari a chance and not expect this budding plant to fruit in a day.
As a matter of fact, I am beginning to believe he has a divine mandate; God has been preparing him for more than twelve years. The signs are here and there; O God, let this man fulfil this glorious purpose, let anyone that seek his failure or destruction be disappointed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by VickyRotex(f): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
The only thing I noticed was the change in weather. It was so cold.

Wouldn't know if its mere coincidence

2 Likes

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by okpanachil: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
CrazyScientist:
its a normal thing, it occurs around the sun too, Nigerians ehn! grin

Trust me some people go surprise very very soon.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by stevecantrell: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Arosa:
That is the eye of Raa. E go better!

Eye of Raa ?

It better not be undecided
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by watered(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

Signs of good things to come.
this must be berem
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by VickyRotex(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
Ya, i saw dat. Also saw an earthworm chasing my dog.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by iceberylin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
See mumu grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by sukkot: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
haha buhari getting ready to kick some ass. 9 o clock ? oh shitttt. the general is getting ready to bring the pain. i told yall the general was a celestial choice and not a terrestrial choice. what you had was an illusion of democracy. God is the one who selected the general to usher in this new age of aquarius. an era of righteousness and judgement. i done told yall before the election when i did the numerology and astrology on the general. THE EYE OF SAURON

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by hardbody: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I didn't see any eclipse but I know for sure the weather was very cool and not sunny. It looked as if it was going to rain but it didn't. Everyone in my area noticed it.

A lot of Nigerians were drunk that day i must admit. We all know what happens and what people see when they are high.

I am sure their eyez are getting clearer now that we are hearing there were no promises of arresting BH in 2 months. A lot more denials on the way.

I still believe in Buhari though
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
True, in Lagos we saw a colourful sky like a rainbow trying to form.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by MyMouth(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

I thought it was only in JOS ooo! The weather became cold. I was even joking with my friend that the weather was also experiencing change.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by watered(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
yesterday in Ibadan there was an unusual blow of harmattan wind...
definitely the wind of change is blowing
I wanted explaining but I immediately re-called that you wrote "... in Ibadan..."

Ibadan people wey dey backward for everything

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
olamilian:
I didn't see anything here in England
ok
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by musty4fun: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh Yeah that's true.. The weather was cold as if its gonna rain
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Bifwoli: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its a sign that Buhari's a black hole ...things are about to crash in and be swallowed.Nigeria is in for bad stuff.

I guess even the heavens didn't approve of his flawed "election".
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by mikeczay: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
i swear to God, i saw it. googled it instantly. it was called moon halo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerians and weak belief systems
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Aydesmond(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
same here in ilorin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by all4gud(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na joblessness cause all these.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Motolank: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari is my personal person. ..bur peepu grin?
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
LOL, Nigerians!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
IT means the anti christ has finally settled in Nigeria.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Arosa(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
stevecantrell:

Eye of Raa ?

It better not be undecided

Lol

2 Likes

Nawa For Naija People an their superstitions.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by stinggy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeniyiA:
yesterday in Ibadan there was an unusual blow of harmattan wind...
definitely the wind of change is blowing

Even in Abj bros, it's only today I've not felt harmattan since Buhari was declared.
Maybe coincidence though
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by engrkaz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
I saw it too....very true
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Olayiwolaola(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
I noticed it also but mine was at sea, the sea was very calm for almost 24hrs which I have never experienced before

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by gistabout(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
ONLY God who knows...
JOIN me at http://www.gistabout.com/ to collect good ebooks
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
with the kind of hyping all the APC supporters is hyping this old general, they are probably setting him up for a big failure. watch out. no excuse pls.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Motolank: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
biowal:
True, in Lagos we saw a colourful sky like a rainbow trying to form.
Ooooh mine
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa For Naija People and their superstitions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.