Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (87412 Views)

Shocking Picture Of What Magu Saw After Leaving The Senate Chambers (photos) / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
we all saw it at lekki around 9pm. definitely it was a prelude to the 3rd blood red moon in a tetrad that has been spelling danger for the jews since thousands of years.
this time it came at the time the whole world and its most powerful(G5+1) announced that they will now allow Iran to pursue its nuclear weapon to wipe off Isreal of the face of the map.

but its also did signified a new dawn of another day for Nigeria because i want to believe USA, UK n others have relegated their supreme powers to Nigeria to take-over today.
Buhari if he does not follow the world to condemn Isreal to death I believe will lead nigeria to its promised land.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by kapai(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes I did observed similarly picture...
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Eureka123(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
darksuit:
This is my son...

...in whom I am well pleased grin grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by kceemart(f): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
iykofias:
Ya, i saw dat. Also saw an earthworm chasing my dog.
Laugh wan kill me 4 here,u funy die!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Kentrasso(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Luedave:
f.*ck u r'tard i did see the wide ring around the moon that day. Thats was my 2nd time of seeing it. If u wise yu would knw nature works with everytin. Go do some researches...

You are a deluded crank. I have seen the cloud fall from the sky, now tell me what it means. Nonsense
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by ArcToyin(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
abacusCm:
I just noticed that the day Buhari came to lagos to campaign,rain fell heavily...on election day,rain fell as well...on thje day of declaration rain also fell in part of lagos
we shld be expecting rain on may 29
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Revolva(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hahha naija n superstition....
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by bomsilaga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gullibility. What and what if the cosmos is sorry for the decision Nigeria took. Smmmmh
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
john4reala:
I board bike, I tell the Hausa guy.
"Sai Buhari" he say "Sai Baba".
He say make I no bother pay.
After I go Mai suya, I ordered for suya. I tell am
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
He say make I leave money. I was very happy.
After the Hausa guy polished my shoes. I said Sai
Buhari.. He replied by gnashing his teeth... Sai
Baba.
He said : ma aboki leave money... I smiled
Then I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say
"Confidence leave money".... WhaooO!!!
Seems it's working........I am getting things free
just by saying Sai Baba or Sai Buhari
I can't wait to go to this my Hausa car dealer in
Ondo tomorrow and do the same thing to get a
free Jeep or maybe toyota Venza from him too.
Am sorry for u
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Neplusultra(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok. Me I noticed dat one of my favourite tv show host on food network, Siba's table is pregnant with baby no. 2 kiss
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by scorpio1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
NIgeria has been handed over to Illuminati..that's what the sign means...#Packingmybags!
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by worisj(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
There was a change in weather @Akure yesterday.....I felt the hamattan also but the sun today na die
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Justicealh3(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr chief servant of niger state didnt aloud us to c it.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by blackmiamy: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by tohpahz(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yeah..definitely dear by His grace. Amen

Lets watch and see smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by darksuit(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Cutehector:
in who I am well pleased grin

U don get A1 grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by DEmejioba1: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
On monday at d hour of 4 when d collation is abt to start, i noticed change in weather later resulted to rain.but on tuesday it was cool weather here in ekiti throughout d day.i tinc it sign of gud tins
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by darksuit(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Omotolu:
...with whom I am most pleased...

You are blessed
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by darksuit(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Teempakguy:

Lwkmd!

Na so grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by darksuit(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eureka123:

...in whom I am well pleased grin grin

Very Good grin

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by mikeczay: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
refreshrate:

Google didnt mention about it being a sign associated with you know who? How could they omit the very reason for the moon halo? Or eye of rah preferably?

It's becoming more glaring why alot of Nigerians are unemployable God were really in trouble in this country.
it dnt nid to b associated with anyone. i saw it. i woke up my mum to look too. read it was just particles that created the illusion
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
darksuit:

U don get A1 grin
hehehehehe.
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by OKNkanu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kentrasso:
undecidedVery funny.
You really think the universe gives a shi*t about buhari. The only thing God cares about is that all men be saved. This world belongs to the darkness.
Paranoid bunch of feefs angry
I love it when pretty girls talk sense......
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by bunmioguns(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
readone1:
yes I saw it I live in Abeokuta Ogun state

where do you reside in Abeokuta
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by cronsberg: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
I didnt notice any eclipse, but i sure felt similar to what i feel during the month of ramadan(fasting) especially at night. i felt inner calm and peace, like everything was at peace with everything else. You can liiterarilly feel calm in the air. like it was a blessed night or something. It sure felt different than other nights

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by sakieja(f): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
Wind of change.. rain of change. Bla bla of change..
I just hope it's positive change...
pdp una don start again.good thing no sweet u people.una never see anything.wait a little longer,u wil see clean change.

1 Like

Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by charlesikhalea(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's how people where bathing with salt water during Ebola era now this, most Nigerians are poor in thinking
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by tohpahz(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
sakieja:
pdp una don start again.good thing no sweet u people.una never see anything.wait a little longer,u wil see clean change.

M waiting.. grin
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by wadremremmy: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Yeah its very true Around 9 pm that night.

Wow! Front page! shocked
First to comment for the 2nd time today!
Dedicated to all NLers who voted for change! And to that MOD that banned me grin

i swear to almighty God i saw it tooo, that same day, bt i did nt notice it as sai buhari ooo, that its almost last day of the month and i tot it was full moon
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kentrasso:

You are a deluded crank. I have seen the cloud fall from the sky, now tell me what it means. Nonsense
what is dis 1 saying? Abeg go and read ur books
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Some said they saw an unusual rainbow, while others say it was like an eclipse of the moon. This claims are currently being spread around the social media. Well, we have nothing to say about it. Did you see anything like that? But even if it's true they saw something like this, could it really mean anything?

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/see-what-some-nigerians-are-claiming.html

I saw it that night
Re: See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kentrasso:
undecidedVery funny.
You really think the universe gives a shi*t about buhari. The only thing God cares about is that all men be saved. This world belongs to the darkness.
Paranoid bunch of feefs angry

Buhahahaha! I've been monitoring your growing animosity on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.