Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan (32232 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by KejiOJ(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Media Plz leave this guy alone .. he done dooooo
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by citizenY(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
jamace:
grin

Yes, it are stop, are u doubting doubt?
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by teelady(f): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Since buhari won,i hav'nt congratulated him...hmmm or is it bcus am used to suspecting pdp,i cnt just bring myself to believe that gej actually concede defeat after all the desperate moves to retain power, am shocked and yet to recover. Apc dnt relax yet until may 29....pdp concede defeat'''kai na dream.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Neddyogu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
jamace:
GEJ should write his own, 'My watch'.

or "My Bangle"
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by timota(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
blueto:
Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso
Rock together....... ..... Only his wife came back.

Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went Aso Rock together.......
Only Obasanjo returned.

Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went to Aso. Rock together.......
....Only his wife returned.

BUT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan &
wife
went to Aso Rock
together....... .......Now both of them are
coming back together with their
Lives and healthiness.

which shows you are the man of the people and for the people!

now, lets see if Buhari and his wife will both come out of Aso Rock Alive!

[size=20] #Just-Watching... [/size]
you are wrong because abdusalami abubarkar went with the wife and both returned and are alive till today
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by ovaRAYted(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
ok
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Plus234(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
WHO CARES
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Smooyis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thank you mr president. For obeying God rather than men, you have written your names with gold in the hearts of we nigerians.Goodluck and long life.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nazeeboy:
don't jump to conclusion na, it's not yet may 29th meanwhile they're not out yet.
if u read my post well, you will see "coming back".

Or a u planning to assasinate them now? undecided
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by dayodare490: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
The first time i saw my President doing think appropriate was when he congratulated general and this issue doesn't add much values to our lives as people. Who knows, today the story about bokoharam would have been different issue today. My fear is that Mr presido may do wrong thing at approve time
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by stayblack: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
THIS GUY KNOW HE bleeped UP...MEN LEAVE THIS GUY, THIS GUY NA HISTORY.....

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
RockMaxi:
This journalist should just leave this man alone. Moreso they should find another subtle word to replace "defeat" when reporting the march 28 election. Jonathan has done his best, the stage is about to welcome the change.

Defeat is defeat. Why should they pat him at the back for loosing an election and congratulating the winner? What is heroic in playing a game and accepting you loose?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by ogbonoeba: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
brixton:
It's back to business as usual, the army cabal are back in power and my fellow youths think it represents change.. Yes truly we are about to witness change but what kind of change are they bringing? Same old cabal that has held Nigeria captive even before I was born. This is what the majority of Nigerians want, I pray for the sake of our nation that apc' change will represent a positive change.

Your 4yrs starts on may 30th, Goodluck!!

PDP should have presented another candidate, but Nigerians can't think outside the box. Smiling and suffering. The APC party is more energized than you can imagine. I for one intend to renew my Nigerian passport that expired in 2000. Based in NYC APCA supporters intend to form a Young APC Club. We will start financially backing young APC stalwarts in Naija who have never wavered from the party's cause. PDP thought that rice and fish or as they call it stomach infrastructure will make a difference in the elections. Everyone is falling in-line from Jona to Obanikoro. We will start preparing for 2019. The people have spoken, accept it.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by wazzalurd(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm, guess dame z now lame,regretting her actions.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Estimable:
Jonah e speaki le kwe grin grin grin grin

Oge erulegu. Mgbe oge ruru o speaki e
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nwaneri83(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
i belive u
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by kodlins(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:
Nairaland is now dry
the SAI Buhari and GEJ till 2019 will surely be missed
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by kalaye(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
GOODLUCK IS GOOD MAN
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by chiedu7: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=20pt]American Says "Obama Helped Elect GMB"[/size]

I remember saying to people that Obama hates Christianity & Jesus when he just got elected, many Christians especially blacks abused me.

I now just accept that many Christians just cannot discern.

Well as they say the "Chicken has come home to roost" and it's becoming blatant that there is an under current against the Church of Christ.

Obama has an Anti-Christian agenda world wide.

An american lays out the facts for all to see.

As I said before "Nigerians voted with naiveness, they shall reap with soberness",
well until the cleaner shows up as I have been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

IT HAS BEEN WIDELY REPORTED THAT AMERICA WAS BLOCKING NIGERIA FROM BUYING ARMS.

NOW WE SEE WHY

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/11/11/nigeria-ambassador-blasts-us-for-refusing-arms-sales-to-fight-boko-haram/
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:
mama peace is still mourning
mourn ke ,you ll give two arms and a leg to be in that office for one year.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Wadosky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
blueto:
Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso

Only Obasanjo returned.

wife
went to Aso Rock
Lives and healthiness.

and you are so sure you will see tomorrow
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by phibah: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
God has saved Nigeria from unnecessary loss of Lives thru Goodluck Jonathan. . He did what many mortals cannot do..We salute his humility and courage.may God bless him and his generation....He may have committed some offences but this gesture has endeared him to our hearts.....He will forever be remembered for this for generations to come...
God moves in mysterious ways....His wonders to perform
Christianity. ...showing the light
God bless Nigeria
Good luck Nigeria..

Who said that he lost?
When he is being celebrated more than the winner?
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by labzyro(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr speaker
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by klax(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
RockMaxi:
This journalist should just leave this man alone. Moreso they should find another subtle word to replace "defeat" when reporting the march 28 election. Jonathan has done his best, the stage is about to welcome the change.

Please ten them. He has acted in a true spirit of humble and a real democrat yet they won't leave him alone if he had disagree with the result and head to court will Buhari be jubilation or be sworn in? I guess No because the case might take full 2 to 4 years before finally declaring judgment. please Mr jobless journalist face new direction election was done and gone we have moved on.

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by saltoftheearth: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
WHAT CHAIN?AFTER ABACHA, ABDULSALAAM ABUBAKAR WENT TO ASO ROCK AND CAME OUT WITH HIS WIFE.
blueto:
Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso

Only Obasanjo returned.

wife
went to Aso Rock
Lives and healthiness.

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Intendy: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
john4reala:
pm
I board bike, I tell the Hausa guy.
"Sai Buhari" he say "Sai Baba".
He say make I no bother pay.
After I go Mai suya, I ordered for suya. I tell am
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
He say make I leave money. I was very happy.
After the Hausa guy polished my shoes. I said Sai
Buhari.. He replied by gnashing his teeth... Sai
Baba.
He said : ma Northerner leave money... I smiled
Then I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say
"Confidence leave money".... WhaooO!!!
Seems it's working........I am getting things free
just by saying Sai Baba or Sai Buhari
I can't wait to go to this my Hausa car dealer in
Ondo tomorrow and do the same thing to get a
free Jeep or maybe toyota Venza from him too.
No make the dealer pour you petrol wey dem suppose put for the car for your body o.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wadosky:

and you are so sure you will see tomorrow
by the Grace of God.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by olaniyanc: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
ismokeweed:
A perfect gentleman. Not like the pig who lost and cried and said he would make the country unbearable.

Jonathan is not really a gentleman after all. He was forced to concede defeat by the International Community and the Peace Committee led by Gen. Abdusalam.
Jonathan also believed in impunity.
Let all Nigerians thank God Almighty our saviour. Halellluyah x7
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Emdee590(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
RockMaxi:

Bro you dae help me dae see that thing ! All these journalist sef...just putting words in his mouth...the man don try na

1 Like

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
On that ocassion you willl av to sa both mama and baba cos only sai baba can't help you and while ur at it visit does 1ces changing dollar
john4reala:
pm
I board bike, I tell the Hausa guy.
"Sai Buhari" he say "Sai Baba".
He say make I no bother pay.
After I go Mai suya, I ordered for suya. I tell am
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
He say make I leave money. I was very happy.
After the Hausa guy polished my shoes. I said Sai
Buhari.. He replied by gnashing his teeth... Sai
Baba.
He said : ma Northerner leave money... I smiled
Then I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say
"Confidence leave money".... WhaooO!!!
Seems it's working........I am getting things free
just by saying Sai Baba or Sai Buhari
I can't wait to go to this my Hausa car dealer in
Ondo tomorrow and do the same thing to get a
free Jeep or maybe toyota Venza from him too.
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Frankmac(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
Make dem allow this man rest na, haba?
. my president well done you also fought like a man, but you so called PDP incumbent Governors in other Geo political zones contributed and conspired your defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.