Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan (32233 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by timota(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2015
MrDoGood:

We are talking about civilian rule and not those military rulers
you are still wrong because you mentioned sani abacha
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by MrDoGood(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2015
timota:
you are still wrong because you mentioned sani abacha
Please read very well before you quote me
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by timota(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=blueto post=32314505]Thank you my president.
You broke the Chain!-

Sani Abacha & wife
went to Aso
Rock together....... ..... Only his wife came back.

Olusegun Obasanjo & wife went Aso Rock together.......
Only Obasanjo returned.

Umaru Musa Ya'adua & wife went to Aso. Rock together.......
....Only his wife returned.

BUT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan &
wife
went to Aso Rock
together....... .......Now both of them are
coming back together with their
Lives and healthiness.

which shows you are the man of the people and for the people!

now, lets see if Buhari and his wife will both come out of Aso Rock Alive!

[size=20] #Just-Watching... [/size][/quotei. I think sani abacha and wife is mentioned here
Re: I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2015
toluene2016:

There was Abdulsalam Abubakar after Abacha and nothing happened to his family. Stop creating something out of nothing.
You got it.
try to create something out of nothing!

That makes you a Genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.